STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Call to Serbia

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine Minsiter of Foreign Affairs, Daniel Osvaldo, would make an encrypted call to his serbian counterpart.

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
The call was recieved by ministry of Foreign Affairs of Serbia, Cedomir Jovanovic, call is ensured by private encrypred line.

"Head minister of foreign affairs of Serbia, Cedomir Jovanovic on the line. How can i help you?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister Jovanovic, thank you for taking my call. On behalf of the argentine Government, I would like to congratulate your Party on the electoral success. We are sure prosperity will follow soon enough for your people and the great nation of Serbia.

We are positively intrigued by the massive reofrms your Government is undertaking, and would like to know a little about your nations future plans and, specially, its foreign policy.

We had good relations with previous serbian Governments, and wish to continue on that path."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"I am greeted by your positive attitude. We can surelly inform you that our foreign policy will be based on forgivness, and development of friendly relations with all sides. As for reforms, they may, not may, they will threthen any foreign capital due to its superficial nature.

However economical relations can be developed via mutual trade. If foreign capital is your concern, we are able to make some profound ways that will enable the profit of certain foreign companies, durning and after reforms.

We can assure you that we are more then open for further conversation, concerning good relations between our two countries. What do you prupose?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We are interested in everything that can bring mutual benefits to both of our nations. WHat current needs does Serbia have that we can help in? In terms of commerce, we can provide goods spanning from meat and grain to chemicals and vehicles or military hardware, just let us know what your nation need.

In terms of investment, Argentina is also willing to promote argentine private sector investment in Serbia in order to create jobs and industry in your nation. We only demand a clear legal background we can hold on to.

As for a more political level relation, working on the basis of previous bilateral agreements, we could see possible the subscribing of a Political Cooperation Agreement to set the framework for further, more specialized, talks."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"We wont be able to provide a clear legal background until the 1st phase of reforms is done. Which could take months.

In terms of commerce we are interested in: petroleum, computing machines and tropical fruits.

While in return we can offer: various agricultural products, machine parts, various metals and building material, i will be glad to answer if there is anything else that we could offer, could suit your needs.

We see no problem in signing Political Cooperation Agreement as further means of developing relations between our two nations. We could make assignment in Argentian embassy in Serbia."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We are very interested in the various metals you can offer, that could supply the argentine industry. In exchange, we could offer oil and gas. Which seaport des Serbia employ primarily to import and export goods through maritime trade?

Also, should Serbia be interested, we can talk with our main military hardware producer, ArgenDef to give you preferential prices for most of our products. I do not know the current state of the serbian armed forces, but we are always open to help modernize and expand them if it is within your plans.

As for the political cooperation agreement, I'll instruct the Direction in charge of the bilateral affairs between our nations within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to write a first draft. As soon as I have a copy I will extend it to you for review and comments."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"Umm..."

Akwad Silence

"I just realised we do not export metals, we export: raspberries, construction material, coal, tractors, and hardaware n' software. Im sorry for any inconvinience i was using wrong information. So if i may ask again, in which one of them are you interested in?"

"Now for seaport we use Montenegrin seaport - Bar"

"As for military hardware, we are mainly interested in air defense and radar systems."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, don't worry. In that case we are interested in the coal you can export. We would be delighted to import it to Argentina from the Montenegrin Seaport to the Port of Buenos Aires.

In return, which goods can we offer to the serbian people? I'm talking here of material products, of course we are interested also in bringing direct foreign investment to serbia, by promoting serbian companies and projects among the argentine private sector.

And in terms of military hardware, you mentioned you had special interest in air defense and radars. ArgenDef currently commercializes the Ar-SAM long-range air defense system, that is able to engage both aircraft and ballistic missile systems. It has its own integrated radar, but it can be complemented with the Argentine Primary 3D Radar. We can offer both systems in discount prices, as a token of our interest in forging stable relation between our nations.

You will find more information about these systems in our ArgenDef website."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"We are interested to import Argentian vehicles.

Now about investmets we will be starting to work on some projects as tax month comes to an end, we could make a potential of interest in Argentinian private sector, this would be more then usefull for Serbian and its people.

About military hardware, we will be able to talk further about that when tax month comes to an end, and we are very much thankful for any discount."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Our industries would be more than benefit from being able to provide Serbia and the surrounding areas with argentine vehices. We could even use serbian re-sellers as point of sales for neighbouring countries, effectively creating jobs and revenue for the serbian economy.

We are sure that we could manage to raise a first wave of public-private investments of around $500,000,000.00.

But, to leave the commercial talks aside for a while, we are very interested in hearing what your Governments main policies will be, specially in regard of foreign affairs. What kind of Serbia can be expect at the international stage?"

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"We are working on geo-political planning with fellow Balkan states. We are planning to create a Balkan Alliance for sake of strength, stabiltiy, unity and prosperity of the Balkans. I will be soon going to Greece for meeting and talk to them about this, and Croatian delegation is comming to Serbia for talks. We will be forming military pact that will create peace for Balkans. That is goal of our foreign policy as of now."

"while in meantime, internally, reforms are going neatly, and we are mobilizing unemployed workers to work on infrastructure and nationalized industry."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I see, so your priorities are at the moment focused on your geographic region. I welcome your interest of working together with your neighboring nations, its something we do not see so often. Diplomacy is in our opinion undervalued in today's international scenario...

That leads me to another question. What its your Government's formal stand on the Kosovo affair? We understand this is an issue that brought some heated discussions and major repercussions in the recent past.

And as we spoke about commerce, we are ready to sign the necessary paperwork to export argentine vehicles to Serbia through the montenegrin seaport and in return import serbian coal to feed our industry."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"Our stand on Kosovo Affairs are simple, we dont recognize it. We want it to become integral part of our nation, but without use of force, only via diplomacy. Use of Force in Balkans only leads to more chaos that use of force wanted to supress. Even if its not possible for complete integration with Serbia, we would like to provide common fair ground to Kosovo."

"Our embassy in Buenos Aries will procceed with it shortly"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, in that case you must know that Argentine supports your stance completely. It is our genuine believe that Kosovo is a part of Serbia and should therefore be reincorporated under your full sovereignty. We have defended this position in the past, and will continue to do so. Territorial integrity is a essential part of international law and the fact that many nations recognize the unilateral declaration of independence of Kosovo is a very serious issue. Count with us for any diplomatic action.

Great, we look forward to sealing this trade deal.

On the other side, you must know Argentine currently maintains an enclave on the Mediterranean Sea, the Governorate of Alexandria is argentine national territory and we have a large population of argentinean citizens living there, as well as a naval outpost. This is relatively near your nation, and we would like to invite you armed forces, when the time comes, to carry out joint exercises to improve our capacities. Both sides."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"We currently have no vessels, but threw deal with croatia we where able to get new trade port, which we will use according to the term of Balkan Union and its custom union.We will be asking Croatians further about importing from their port, we have no access to vessels as of now, but we could rent one. We would like to ask if possible to rent a vessel from your nation in order to transport the goods."

"We are also very pleased with your inivitation, join excersises will help both sided trondemously."

"And we are also more than thankfull to your stance on Kosovo issue. Foreign support is necessesary for us in order to reunite the region, since we dont plan to get involved in conflict for sake of territorial gain, only via diplomatic means."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"As a token of our interest in fostering the bilateral relation between Argentina and Serbia, we want to offer Serbia some trade ships free of any cost, in order for your nation to begin setting up trade routes and consolidate your economy.

Also, we are VERY interested in your enterprise of forming this Balkan Union. Serbia is the first nation we contacted in the area these weeks, and we will possibly do so with your neighbors that most possibly will integrate your Union. Argentina looks forward to setting up a strong relation with this Union and are willing to offer political and economic support to make it happen. Please, keep us updated on this venture in order to be able to arrange a meeting between the leaders of the Balkan Union and President Herrero."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"We will have no choice but to accept your generous offer for trade ships, we will accept any ship you offer

We are currently holding talks with Greece and Bosnia sorrounding the integration in the Balkan Union, in meantime Croatia and Serbia are, at least for now, only nations in the union. We will be also trying to contact nations like Cyprys and Romania to hold talks towards integration. We are more than thankfull for your enthusiastic interest and support for the union, we will make sure you dont miss any detail."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II