STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Call to Sudan

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Daniel Osvaldo, would privately call his sudanese counterpart.

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
Through an encrypted line, the Foreign Minister would answer the phone.

"Good afternoon, Foreign Minister al-Dirdiri Mohamed Ahmed speaking."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister al-Dirdiri, let me introduce myself. My name is Daniel Osvaldo, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic Of Argentina.

On behalf of our nation, and the People my Government represents, I wanted to extend to you our sincere congratulations and good wishes for your Governments rise to power. We firmly believe that with the right leadership Sudan is capable of unlocking its true potential. Your nations natural resources and strategic location make your country a key player in the region, with potential global reach.

Argentina has a strong South-South Cooperation policy, which lead us to mantain very strong and close links with other likeminded countries, such as Brazil, China, Russia, Thailand, Japan and Nigeria.

With this first communication my Government wanted to know more on your nations foreign policy, and try to find common ground to build on and mutually prosper."

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
"Ah your congrats are very kind, thank you; I am pleased to be speaking to you.

The aim to unlock and fulfil Sudan's great potential is what drove us, the government and the people, to where we are today. Seeing how your government have guided Argentina to its great-power status is much an inspiration.

You ask of our foreign policy, well...I don't feel that is something I can state with certainty. We are mostly concerned with our internal affairs for the time being, as I'm sure you may be aware of. A concrete policy is something I feel must wait for the future elected government to decide. In the meantime, Sudan will take a neutral position on the global stage, striving for international peace and stability, and improving our economic interactions with other states."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, in this case, I think we could begin talking about expanding our bilateral commerce. The Argentine Republic is one of the biggest exporters of goods and services, and we would be delighted to be able to serve the sudanese market with our products. Likewise, we would also like to offer the sudanese economy to export goods yo the argentine market."

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
"Indeed, commerce and trade is certainly something we can discuss. According to our Ministry of Foreign Trade, our primary products for export include:
1. Livestock
2. Metals
3. Fabrics
4. Crude Oil
5. Gold and Gem Stones
Do any of these goods appear to satisfy your markets' demands?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We would be more than happy to begin discussion to open the argentine market to sudanese gold and Gem stones, metals and fabrics. In turn, if it is of sudanese interest, we would like to begin exporting lithium, vehicles and grain to your markets.

Also, we would be willing to study potential options for future investments in Sudan."

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
"Excellent, we will arrange to have gold and gem stones, metals and fabrics ready to export as soon as possible. The import of lithium, vehicles and grain is good. We lack, as of yet, domestic vehicle production and we can find good uses for lithium in our emerging industries.

We are excited to hear of your interest in investing in our country, and happy to evaluate proposed ideas. What sort of projects do you have in mind?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Great! We will begin arranging the necesary paperwork to initiate fortnightly shipments of the mentioned goods from Buenos Aires to a port of your choice.

As for the investments, we think that the most useful form at this point would be in the form of infrastructure to help boost your nations developments. Ports, airports, railway and highways."

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
"We will have them shipped to Port Sudan...it is our only port capable of housing container ships.

Indeed it is. We are currently in the planning stage for many national infrastructure projects and initiatives. A helping hand is certainly appreciated."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We have recently ordered a new group pf merchant ships from Japan. As soon as they are ready, we will formally begin the new trade routes between Argentina and Sudan.

Regarding the investment, is there any specific project your nation would like to start with? I can confirm you the argentine international cooperation agency has a $400,000,000.00 fund ready to invest in Sudan."

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
"That is good to hear.

We have many projects in the works, but I want to know more about the terms of your investment. It seems almost unbelievable to offer $400 million without any strings attached."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"That is true, it would sound so. The benefit Argentina would gain from it is the rising of a new regional power, a potential ally with whom we can trade, commerce and prosper together. It has been now one of my Governments main and oldest policies, but we still keep our South-South Cooperation program at high esteem, and Sudan clearly checks all boxes.

Besides, we are practically regional partners, considering the argentine territories on the southeastern Mediterranean Sea, in Alexandria.

We can also provide technical assistance for the design and cosntruction of the new port."

@KangNa

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear