STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Argentina calls for Assistance

Gagerzzz

Newcomer
Oct 1, 2021
“Last night Argentina suffered from what can only be known as a tragedy. While a flight was attempting to take off it crashed through a highway and caught fire. While many lives were lost we cannot determine what caused this incident. I would like to make a call out to any available nations to assist with disaster relief, reconstruction, and most importantly the investigation of how this incident occurred. Argentina will do everything it can to provide financially for the cost of the reconstruction and disaster relief And we already have an agency looking into the events of the crash.”

- Signed President Alberto Fernandez

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
To: Junta de Investigaciones de Accidentes de Aviación Civil (JIAAC)
From: Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano, Oficinas Generales (SENEAM-SCT)

CC:
Subject: Aerial Investigation
Encryption: Private

To whom it may concern,

My name is Investigator Juan Méndez, I am with SENEAM. The Mexican Government extends it's greatest sympathy's and would like to send my team and myself to help in the investigation of this crash. I am an experienced Investigator that has had over 100 cases of aerial incidences. If your government allows, I would require the full cooperation of the your teams and government. Together I am certain that we can uncover what circumstances took placed in this tragic incident.

Sincerely,
Juan Méndez
Investigator
SENEAM-SCT

Gagerzzz

Gagerzzz

Newcomer
Oct 1, 2021
To: Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano, Oficinas Generales (SENEAM-SCT)
Junta de Investigaciones de Accidentes de Aviación Civil (JIAAC)
CC:
Subject:
Arial Investigation

INV. Méndez, we are extremely grateful to receive assistance in this investigation. We will have you and your team land in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires and meet with JIAAC. You will have joint command with our president Julian Obaid. He believes that the crash may have been a result of negligence. We hope to discover that this is not the case.

Sincerely,
Juan Paolo
Investigator
JIAAC

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
5 representatives from the SENEAM would get a call from INV Méndez, they would be given specific instructions on an out of country assignment. The 5 men would get their credentials, and their standard issued firearm, a Sig Sauer P226. They would be cleared to enter the airport in Mexico City with their firearms and be given clearance to enter the aircraft. The flight would take approximately 3 hours. Once in Argentina, at Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE), they would head to customs to register their weapons, and await clearance. They would be wearing blue jeans, with flannel shirts of various colors. 2 of the men would be wearing cowboy style hats, while the other 3 were wearing baseball caps. Argentine Authorities would be notified prior to departure.

Gagerzzz

Last edited:

Gagerzzz

Newcomer
Oct 1, 2021
To: Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano, Oficinas Generales (SENEAM-SCT)
From: Junta de Investigaciones de Accidentes de Aviación Civil (JIAAC)
CC:
Subject: Arial Investigation

INV. Méndez, I am contacting you to let you know that the Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE) has been informed that your team will be coming and how they will be dressed. The airport security staff has also been informed that your men will be flying armed, we ask that once you know what flight you will be on that you contact me to be informed of the air marshal that will be flying that day. We will also prep to have an unmarked vehicle brought to the airport for your team to use while they are in Argentina. I would also like to inform you that another country has extended its hands in help so there may be another team coming to assist the investigation. Once their assistance is confirmed I will be adding them to this information exchange and we will all coordinate who will be handling each portion of the investigation.

Sincerely,
Juan Paolo
Investigator
JIAAC

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
The Argentine government would be notified of the flight MEX-025. They would also be given the itinerary of the 5-man team being sent. This would include their names, outfits, and their weapons that they would be carrying. They would arrive in Argentina and report to customs to register their weapons, and look for their point of contact. Having knowledge that another government may be assisting made the men uneasy as they weren't use to a multinational investigation, but they would keep their professionalism and composure. As they approached the terminal, they would grab their gear at the arrivals area and would look for their point of contact.
Gagerzzz