STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina]: Message for the United States

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Cancilleriaarglogo.png
Official Correspondence
Security Classification: HIGH

Dear Secretary, Odinson
I would like to introduce myself as Lucia Rosa Muñoz the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Argentina. On the first basis of contact today, I am looking on behalf of the Argentine Republic to open relations with the United States of America. We seek to improve relations with countries who we see that we can benefit and look to increase mutual collaboration in the North and South America contingents.
On a second note, on behalf of the Ministry of Defence. We would like to enquire on licences to produce a number of American made equipment. These equipment range from the Army to the Air Force and only for to assist in rebuilding our Armed Forces.
Regards,
Lucia Rosa Muñoz
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Argentina

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Lucia Rosa Muñoz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Argentina ( Danny )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Minister Muñoz,

It is a pleasure to hear from you. I apologize for the delay in response and I appreciate your office's patience. As I am sure you know, the Federal Government is dealing with a lot right now with the conflict between France and Canada.

I would be happy for us to establish formal diplomatic relations between our countries (we can discuss possible defense sales afterwards). Would you be willing to allow us to reopen the American diplomatic mission in Buenos Aires, and would your government be willing to reopen its diplomatic mission in Washington? The President has informed me that he intends to appoint Mr. Roy Mosley as the Ambassador from the United States to Argentina. I can personally vouch for his record and credentials.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Cancilleriaarglogo.png
Official Correspondence
Security Classification: HIGH

Dear Secretary Fitzgerald, Odinson

I can accept on behalf of Argentina to open the diplomatic mission in Buenos Aires and in return we can do the same in Washington. Mr Jorge Argüello will be appointed as the Ambassador from Argentina.

Kindest Regards,
Lucia Rosa Muñoz
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Argentina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II