STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina]: Message to Russia

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Cancilleriaarglogo.png
Official Correspondence
Security Classification: HIGH

Dear Whom it may concern, Jay

I would like to introduce myself as Lucia Rosa Muñoz the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Argentina. I would like to congratulate your government on your election to power. On the first basis of contact today, I am looking on behalf of the Argentine Republic to open relations with Russia. We seek to improve relations with countries outside of the South America region and Russia is a nation who we seek to improve diplomatic nations and other related topics can be discussed for a strong collaborative future.

Regards,
Lucia Rosa Muñoz
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Argentina

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Argentina < Danny >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I trust this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out to my office, we have received your message with utmost appreciation.

Recognizing the historical significance and the potential for mutually beneficial collaboration, Our Ministry is eager to engage in a constructive dialogue with you. We likewise welcome the election of your government and we are eager to develop our bilateral relations and progress Russo-Argentine relations.

I hope that we may talk to allow us to facilitate open and transparent communication on matters of common interest. This talk could serve as a platform for discussing political, economic, cultural, and security-related issues. Additionally, we are keen on exploring opportunities for collaborative initiatives in areas such as defense cooperation, energy extraction, and industrial development.

I look forward to the prospect of working closely with you to build a foundation of trust and cooperation between our nations.

Please let me know a suitable time to meet over the phone

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Lucia would dial the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office, prior to calling in she would notify them a few hours earlier that she was going to dial in. The line would be encrypted and secure.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
In the quiet solitude of her office, lit dimly by the warm yellow lights casting on the burgundy walls, the Foreign Minister sat down with her glasses tipped to her nose as she reviewed an email to be sent to Thailand. The escalating legal challenge was consuming the Ministry as Russia prepared an ICJ case to compel Thailand and impose Sanctions. Her office adorned with symbols of different countries she was stationed at prior, including a picture with her and the Queen of the Netherlands.

Minister Albrecht yawned as she stretched her shoulders and arms in the confines of her office as she was notified by her secretary that her scheduled call with the Argentina Foreign Minister would be scheduled soon. Opening the internal memo on relations with Argentina and proposal for cooperation, she prepared to take the call as she leaned back into her chair and turned on the encrypted phone on her desk.

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, it is a pleasure. I hope all is well?" Lucia opened the conversation, she read through the recent elections in Russia keeping herself up to date what was going on over there.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"The pleasure is mine. I was worried our staffers may get confused between Lucia and Lucie but I am glad to managed to get things in order. Let me first congratulate you on hosting the World Cup, Russia is both supportive and eager to assist.

To tell you the truth, we have had long-lasting relations with Argentina and we were really hopeful to continue that relationship. I am eager to find ways to assist Argentina and to help defend your sovereignty both economically, socially, and politically. As well as helping Russia solidify its relations in Latin America through Argentina."

Danny

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II