STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Message to Russia

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted
________________________________________________________________________________________

Message to: Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation
Message from: Juan Manuel Cauteruccio, Minister of Defence of the Argentine Republic

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Minister,
I greet you on behalf of the Government of Argentina. I send you this message in order to formally express our interest in acquiring some products of russian origin. We operate a variety of russian equipment already, and are very happy with its performance. Recently, we negotiated with the former russian Government to obtain the blueprints and know-how in order to mantain the equipment we own lcoally in Argentina, with great success.

Knowing this, we are interested in buying the rights to produce locally in Argentina a fixed amount of Club-K Container Missile System and S-300PMU2. We are willing to pay the Russian Federation 10% of its producton cost per unit and have it immediatly transfered to your accounts as soon as production begins.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely yours,

Juan Manuel Cauteruccio
Minister of Defence
Argentine Republic

@MistaPuddin

MistaPuddin

Newcomer
Sep 11, 2018
To: Argantine Defense Minister Juan Manuel Cauteruccio

Re: Your Message

Minister Cauteruccio,
It is a pleasure to hear from you. I am aware of your past dealings with Russia's defense industry. It was a fruitful relationship which I wish to continue. I am glad to inform you that Rosoboronexport has approved your proposal to produce the Club-k and S-300PMU2 locally in exchange for 10% of the cost per unit produced.

Warm Regards,
D. A. Baronovsky

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted
________________________________________________________________________________________

Message to: D. A. Baronovsky , Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation
Message from: Juan Manuel Cauteruccio, Minister of Defence of the Argentine Republic

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Minister Baronovsky,
We are delighted to hear this. We will begin transfering the quotas as soon as be start producing the units. We will include a shor description of the quantities produced in order for your Government to keep track of whats being build.

In other issues, the Argentine Foreign Minister requested my, knowing of our contacts, to inquire about the russian foreign policy, as we would like to find common ground to propose a future bilateral meeting between our leaders.

Sincerely yours,

Juan Manuel Cauteruccio
Minister of Defence
Argentine Republic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II