STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Australia | Argentinian Ties

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

DFAT-Logo.gif
Encrypted & Secured by the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)​
To: Esteban.andrada@cancilleria.gob.ar < Argentina / Naio90 >
Subject:
Attachment: -
Dear Minister Andrada,

It is with great pleasure that I send this email to yourself, from my understand you have a strong relation with the Republic of India and with that are beginning to conduct anti-piracy operations with them which the Commonwealth of Australia has been offered to join and with that before the Royal Australian Navy deploys too. With that the Commonwealth of Australia wishes to begin relations with the Argentinian Republic as we believe we share the same beliefs and value that we have and we believe we could share a strong relationship, I look forward to hearing from you regarding this.

Thanks
Ms Eileen O. Jones
Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department
? +61 2 6261 3111​
☎ +61 2 6261 1111​
? Rg Casey Building, 10 John McEwen Cres, Barton ACT 2600, Australia​

Copyrighted @ Australia

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Ms Eileen O. Jones, Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department, Australia
Message from: Esteban Andrada, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Republic of Argentina

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Director General,
On behalf of President Cambiasso and the argentine people, let me extend you and your Government our warmest greetings and considerations. We understand, that this is a good opportunity to build on the existing bilateral relation between the Argentine Republic and the Commonwealth of Australia.

While there might be some points on which our nations may diverge, we are confident that the issues on which we are on the page page outweight the others.

We can confirm the contacts with the indian Government and our interest in carrying out joint anti-piracy operations in the indian ocean. As the worlds biggest merchant fleet operator, we are very interested in guaranteeing the safety of navigation in such a crucial area. We would welcome the Australian Navy's participation in it and also see this as a good occasion to strenghten our bilateral relationship.

The are some issues we could discuss, such as antarctic cooperation and bilateral trade opportunities, to start this renewed relationship on good terms.

Sincerely yours,

Esteban Andrada
Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Republic of Argentina

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

DFAT-Logo.gif
Encrypted & Secured by the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)​
To: Esteban.andrada@cancilleria.gob.ar < Argentina / Naio90 >
Subject:
Attachment: -
Dear Minister Andrada,

I thank you for the prompt reply from yourself Minister, yes our two nations have had strong relations in the past and I wish for these to continue to grow for the better of the Southern Hemisphere, as you have rightly said there maybe topics that we do not agree on however the the topics that we do agree on outweigh the negatives. If this is alright with you, I'd like to dispatch Ambassador Linda Stewart to begin talks with yourself or a representative of your department to continue growing our previous relations or if it is easier, I am available for a Video Conference at your earliest convenience.

Thanks
Ms Eileen O. Jones
Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department
? +61 2 6261 3111​
☎ +61 2 6261 1111​
? Rg Casey Building, 10 John McEwen Cres, Barton ACT 2600, Australia​

Copyrighted @ Australia

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Ms Eileen O. Jones, Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department, Australia
Message from: Esteban Andrada, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Republic of Argentina

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Director-General,
We are currently hosting the President of the Republic of Korea, which sadly takes much of mu current agenda. However,the Deputy Foreign Minister, also the Secretary of Foreign Relations would be able to receive your ambassador. If my schedule cleares, I would also be delighted to participate but I cannot guarantee.

We will receive the Ambassador at her earliest convenience here at the Ministry.

Sincerely yours,

Esteban Andrada
Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Republic of Argentina

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the Ambassador receiving the next email, she would gather her things along with a few a few notes. Ambassador Linda along with two aides would enter the embassy vehicle and head off towards the Ministry where she was to meet with any available representative.

Once arriving at the Ministry, herself and the aides would exit the vehicle and head towards reception where she’d book in “Hello, I’m here for a meeting with the Deputy Foreign Minister and the Secretary of Foreign Relations. I’m Ambassador Linda Stewart of the Commonwealth of Australia” the Ambassador paused allowing the receptionist to do their thing
Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Once the identity of the ambassador was confirmed, she we be invited in and through the private elevator be brought directly tot he Deputy Minister's office where he would be waiting.

"Ambassador Steward, welcome to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, please come in. I hope the trip here was not too busy, downtown is always a pain when you have to drive here from Belgrano, the neighborhood the australian embassy is located."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

The Ambassador and her aides would make the way to the office "The travel wasn't too bad, you get used to the busy times of the day. How are you things with you Deputy Minister?" the Ambassador paused while taking a seat bringing out folders placing them on her lap, with her aides taking seats behind her pulling out their notebooks getting ready to take notes of the meeting. The Aides would be taking a bottle of drink out of each of their bag to have a drink while in the meeting.
Naio90

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Noting the drinks of the aides, the Dpeuty Minsiter would ask the australian visitors if they wanted a coffee, remarking that they sadly had no vegemite here in Argentina.

"Things are good, thank you. Busy days here, with the visit of the korean President and their visit to Antarctica, but we will get through. This is just more proof of our successful foreign policy strategy. On the same line, we are very happy to finalyl establish a direct line of dialogue with Australia. We feel we have a good amount of areas we could benefit on, from working together.

Do you have any preference in what topics to address first?
"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

The aides would shake their heads denying the offer however the Ambassador would agree to having a black coffee with 2 sugars "That's great to hear, yes I'm I'm finally happy to establish communications between the Republic and the Commonwealth. Argentina and Australia have a shared history, some good and some bad. Definitely there is a few amount of areas that we can both benefit on. Nope, I have no preference in what order we discuss things in, do you have a preference Deputy Minister?"
Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Good, then let me suggest perhaps we start with bilateral commerce? I think this might be the most straighforward issue to discuss, since we might agree easily that an increase in bilateral trade can only benefit both nations.

Argentina is currently looking for new markets for our vehicles, grain, meat, lithium and soy derivates. In return we would open our market to products Australia would like to export.
"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"We'd be more than happy to take the following of your hands" the Ambassador would hand the Argentinian a form before continuing "We can offer the following to Argentina: Coal, Aluminium, Natural Gas, Petroleum & Iron Ore. We can offer logistical services to transport too and from Argentina and Australia through Australian National Lines (ANL) free of charge, we'd also be looking for free trade and can provide an agreement if needed however this is of course up for discussion."

Weekly:
Meat to Sydney
Grain to Sydney
Lithium to Sydney
Soy Derivates to Sydney

Monthly:
Vehicles to Sydney

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The Deputy Minsiter would review the list.

"Yes, this is totally feasible and I think its a good starting point. As far as I've been informed, the argentine market would be eager to accept australian coal, aluminium and Iron Ore in monthly shipments to Buenos Aires. As Natural gas and Petroleum exporters we have that market already saturated with our own productions."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Wonderful, once this meeting is over I shall submit the request through the Ministry of Trade to organise the routes. I’m glad we can agree on on this topic, it may seem tedious however it is an important topic.” the Ambassador paused clearing their throat allowing the Deputy Minister to speak
Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent, we are happy to see that this was resolved so quickly. Which agenda issue would you like toa ddress next?"

JamieA