STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Chakri Dynasty [SEC=TOP SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
MINISTER FOR IMMIGRATION, CITIZENSHIP AND MULTICULTURAL AFFAIRS
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (ENCRYPTED)
30 April 2004
Dear all members of the Chakri Dynasty,

This morning the Cabinet of Australia met and decided that due to your risk of political persecution and unjust arrest and with the powers vested in me under the Migration Act 1958 we have decided to tentatively offer all members of the Chakri Dynasty with a Protection visa (subclass 866) upon arrival into Australia and your arrival will be facilitated by issuing all of you a Visitor visa (subclass 600), should you choose this option. We are aware that some of you may not possess a passport or have the right to be issued a passport by the Thai authorities, as long as some form of documentation is brought to confirm your identity this will not be a problem. We are also aware that many of you reside in India now. Given that you are safe in India, those who do reside in India will not be able to take up this offer.

Yours sincerely,
Tony Burke.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thailand Electronic Mail Service
Official Correspondence

Encryption: NSST 1.0 Architecture
Recipient: Ministry of Immigration, Citizenship, and Multicultural Affairs of the Commonwealth of Australia Owen
CC: Tony Burke, Minister of Immigration, Citizenship, and Multicultural Affairs of the Commonwealth of Australia
Sender: Bhumibol Adulyadej
Subject Australian Government Offer for Immigration

Dear Tony Burke,

As the current head of the Chakri family, I sincerely extend our appreciation for the Australian Government offer for streamlined immigration process for the members of our family. However, there seems to be a foundational misunderstanding of my family’s fate after the 1998 Thai Revolution.

Fortunately, all members of the former Thai royal family hold the citizenship of the Republic of Thailand. And by the new 2003 Constitution, as far as I have understood, it considers all my relatives and I as the citizen of the Republic of Thailand, all under the law and receive all benefits as others Thai people.

While I am aware that some of my family members are currently residing in the Federal Union of India, I am certainty surprised as much as the Australian Government or the Thai administration that they now hold a considerable influence and status in the former colonial territory of the United Kingdom.

Moreover, given that my family, specifically myself, still retain the ownership for most of the former royal properties in Thailand and aboard, we still have access to a comfortable living status. As much as I want to accept your benevolent offer for streamlined immigration processes of the Chakri family, I am currently bound by my commitment as the leader of the non-governmental organization called the Progressive Movement.

My time for ruling this country has passed, Honorable Burke, and I have negotiated with this country to find an avenue where I can continue my live constructively for the Thai society. While I harbor a disappointment for my eldest son who is currently leading the new Thai nobility in India, I must pay something back to this country and Mainland Southeast Asia for the action I have made during 1995 to mid-1998. Nevertheless, Thank you for your offer, this gesture mean a great deal to my family and I currently residing in Thailand.

Regards,

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Digital Electronic Mail​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II