STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to France [SEC=PROTECTED]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: PROTECTED (ENCRYPTED)
2 March 2005
Dear Minister Dubois,

I am currently in the United Kingdom on the annual AUKMIN consultations with our Minister for Defence and our British counterparts. As I am in the region I would like to propose that I visit France afterwards. The relationship between Australia and France has not had enough attention in the past year, even if we consider it an absolutely paramount relationship for Australia's role in the Pacific and for France's role in the Southern Hemisphere. We share many common geopolitical interests and it is imperative we strengthen our relationship so we can collaborate on pressing matters. Less than 700km seperates us a part between Norfolk Island and New Caledonia. Over 45,000 Australians lost their lives on French soil, defending France, in the First and Second World Wars. We owe it to all of them to have the best relationship we possible can.

Yours sincerely,
Kevin Rudd.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Alexander

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran