STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: August

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 23/06/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Japan [SEC=SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
PRIME MINISTER
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: SECRET (ENCRYPTED)
18 August 2004
Dear Prime Minister Shimada,

Firstly may I congratulate you on your recent election as the Prime Minister of Japan. This is a noble position and one which has the utmost respect within the Australian Government. Australia and Japan have enjoyed a very strong and fruitful relationship since the end of the Second World War. While the time that proceeded it was marked by obvious challenges, through our adversity we rose from the ashes and turned the relationship around. Japan is an extremely lucrative market for Australian businesses and together we stand at the forefront of defending democracy and freedom in the Asia-Pacific. We wish to strike a trade agreement with Japan and the exploration of defence memorandum of understandings and other areas such as nuclear energy and general scientific cooperation. I would like to propose that I make a state visit to Japan as soon as possible. I will fly on an RAAF VIP aircraft to Tokyo-Haneda before proceeding with meetings with yourself. I hope this is the beginning of an extremely fruitful and productive relationship.

Yours sincerely,
Julia Gillard.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Tokugawa

Tokugawa

GA Member
Jun 10, 2024

320px-Emblem_of_the_Prime_Minister_of_Japan.svg.png

首相官邸

Prime Minister's Office
大日本帝國
Empire of Japan

From: His Excellency Hideo Shimada, Prime Minister of the Empire of Japan
To: Her Excellency Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia Owen

Classification: Confidential
Encryption: Camellia 128 Bit Block Size 192 Bit Key Size 24 Rounds

Subject: State Visit

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your congratulations and well wishes, as difficult as these past two years have been on Japan we are luckily finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Since the end of the Second World War Australia has been an important friend and partner of Japan, both due to our shared alliances with the United States and the shared rivals we faced in the Asia-Pacific region. As Her Imperial Majesty has indicated a desire to see Japan return to becoming an influential power in the Asia-Pacific we more than welcome renewed relations with Australia.

As such, I do hereby extend a formal invitation for yourself to visit Tokyo, as part of this state visit a meeting with myself can be scheduled but depending on the timing we may also be able to schedule a chance for a meeting with the Empress should you so desire.

Kind regards,
Hideo Shimada

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
PRIME MINISTER
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: SECRET (ENCRYPTED)
18 August 2004
Dear Prime Minister Shimada,

With the state visit being conducted between the Prime Minister of Thailand and the Emperor and Empress of Japan, it would be better to maintain this as a state visit between our two selves. Our monarch is Queen Elizabeth the Second, represented by the Governor-General. It would be fitting to have the Emperor and Empress meet with Her Majesty The Queen or the Governor-General or the Governor of an Australian state, rather than the Prime Minister or a State Premier. I will depart shortly for Tokyo.

Yours sincerely,
Julia Gillard.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

A Boeing 737BBJ of the No. 34 Squadron RAAF would depart from RAAF Base Fairbairn for Tokyo-Haneda Airport. She would be accompanied by 3 armed plain-clothed AFP officers from the Protection Operations Group and a bunch of policy advisors and assistants. It would make a refuelling stop at Guam-Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport. The U.S. FAA would be alerted to this (Odinson).

Tokugawa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tokugawa