STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 27/10/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Portugal [SEC=SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: SECRET (ENCRYPTED)
16 April 2005
Dear Secretary Gama,

Pending that our government is re-elected tomorrow, I am currently in the United Kingdom on the AUKMIN consultations and was wondering if I could extend this visit to Europe to include Portugal. I was hoping to include France, but have yet to hear anything from them. Spain, likewise. We see Portugal as one of the most active European nations on the world stage at the moment, so its imperative we develop good relations. The recent developments in New Caledonia has caused Australia to double down on its efforts in the Pacific and to also re-assess the dynamic of the region. Currently there is one former Portuguese territory in the region, Timor-Leste. We would like to make sure that Australia and Portugal are on the same page about Timor-Leste's security, hopefully come to an agreement and/or establish some sort of framework to enable us to respond quickly to any deterioration in the situation in Timor-Leste and to avoid a situation like we see currently in New Caledonia, a complete basket case. During that situation we also saw a Portuguese task force be deployed to the region with little to no consultation and which added fuel to already growing tensions between several players in the region, something we are also keen to avoid. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Kevin Rudd.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bruno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company