STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Singapore [SEC=SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Dear Mr. Lee Hsien Loong,

My name's Penny Wong, I am the previous Minister for Foreign Affairs for Australia and now the newly re-elected one. I wish to make my first official visit of this term of government to Singapore. This would be an excellent opportunity for us to build ties and strengthen our relationship which has been built on our shared common values and history. As strong partners in the region we can see to it that it remains strong, peaceful and stable. I wish to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Senator Penny Wong,
Minister for Foreign Affairs."

Jun 14, 2019
723px-Coat_of_arms_of_Singapore.svg.png

Dear Penny Wong, we would be honored to accept you in our small nation. We will contribute with a personal bodyguard, but if you want to bring your own guard, i will suggest you to tell us in advance. As a formal visit, we expect you to visit our Prime minister, Mr Lee Hsien Loong before anything, but after that we can provide with an isolated room to discuss anything. We just need you to send the date of the visit to begin the prepartion.

Sincerily, Ng Eng Hen

@Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Singaporeans would be alerted that the Minister was on her way. At RAAF Base Fairbairn, a Dassault Falcon 7X of the Royal Australian Air Force's No. 34 Squadron would be prepared for the Minister. She would board it and it would take off to Singapore-Changi International Airport with her and her advisors on board. They would fly across Australia and out the north-west over Indonesia before heading into Singapore. The Minister would read her briefing onboard regarding the France and Argentina situation and would relax for a little, watch a movie and have some tea.

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Foreign Minister's jet would touch down at Singapore-Changi Airport and would taxi to a disused parking spot. She would exit the plane from the stairwell which it has attached to it. She would wait on the ground for a car to arrive from the Australian High Commission, the car would pull up and take her out of the airport and drive her to the Prime Minister's Residence, Sri Temasek. She would reminisce out the window of her times she spent in Singapore, as a young Chinese-Malaysian.

"STOP!" She would yell at the car as it passed a Hawker Centre. She would get out and order some Chicken Rice. She would eat it, sitting down at a table in a crowded space. Her bodyguards would sit on the table as well to make sure she isn't attacked.

"This is the true Singaporean experience right here..."

She would get up and head back into the car before heading to the Prime Minister's residence in Newtown. She would get out and expect to be greeted by the Prime Minister.

@Pj123

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa