STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Spain [SEC=SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
MINISTER FOR DEFENCE
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: SECRET (ENCRYPTED)
4 January 2004
Dear Ms. Robles,

The Australian Government has made it a priority to develop defence relations with many countries around the world, but has highlighted Spain as a potential high-level partner in defence procurement. Spain maintains a state-of-the-art defence shipbuilding industry which could be extremely beneficial to Australia. We have been looking at many Navantia products to meet the defence needs of Australia. The relationship between Australia and Spain goes back to well before Australia even had any European colonies established in it through the Spanish explorer Luis Vaz de Torres, to which the Torres Strait is now named after. Today, there are now 123,000 Australians of Spanish descent.

I would be glad to make an official visit to Spain to discuss defence cooperation, particularly when it comes to naval procurement. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Senator John Faulkner.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Senator John Faulkner,

I am delighted and deeply honored to receive your email, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. You are correct in Navantia being a state-of-the-art defence shipbuilding industry and it is now becoming globally recognised within the industry. I would be delighted to host you and Ambassador Susan Tanner here in Madrid if you also wish for her to be in attendance.

I look forward to hearing from you promptly.

Regards,
Margarita Robles
Minister of Defence
Kingdom of Spain

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
MINISTER FOR DEFENCE
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: SECRET (ENCRYPTED)
4 January 2004
Dear Ms. Robles,

I shall be departing shortly on a chartered flight to Madrid. I will be accompanied by our Minister for Defence Material and Science, The Honourable Greg Combet, the Chief of Navy, Vice Admiral Russ Crane, and our Ambassador in Spain.

Yours sincerely,
Senator John Faulkner.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

The Ministers and the Vice Admiral would depart on a chartered Qantas 747 to Madrid with a stopover in Singapore. This was because the RAAF was having delays in procuring VIP aircraft. RAAF personnel would still accompany them on their flight.

Zak

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
With the arrival of the Dassault Falcon 7X, but the 737BBJ being held up by the American authorities, a Dassault Falcon 7X would depart from RAAF Base Fairbairn in Canberra and head towards Madrid to be the Minister's official aircraft and relieve the Qantas aircraft. It would stop in Dubai for refuelling. Once it arrived in Madrid the Qantas 747 would be relieved of its duties and return to service in the Qantas fleet. The Minister's would still be waiting at Madrid Airport for their Spanish counterparts. The Ambassador to Spain would also be there with them.

Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II