STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Thailand [SEC=PROTECTED]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: PROTECTED (Encrypted)

13 August 1999

Dear Mr. Surin Pitsuwan,

I would like to invite you to Canberra for high-level talks between yourself and I. We shall discuss things ranging from trade to defence to university places. It is our commitment to strengthen our ties with Southeast Asia and to make sure that our region remains strong, secure and prosperous. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Kevin Rudd.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
HUuM8z3.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To: <Kevin Rudd>

Subject: Message to Thailand

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
Dear Kevin Rudd,

I am Norachit Sinhaseni, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry. I have been working with Surin Pitsuwan for a year, and he is a very busy person regarding work. At this moment, he is attending the ASEAN+ summit in Hanoi with Vietnam and Korea. It is my responsibility to respond and take care of this message.

At the moment, we are having political opposition in the country. The Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet just passed. The Prime Minister himself has announced the dissolution of the Parliament. This dissolution means each minister's term will have to end soon, after the election. Fortunately, I am not the minister nor a member of Parliament. It means that I will be working in the ministry of Foreign Affairs as the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry after the election ends. I can subsequently forward your intention to work with our country to assure that the new minister can carry the same attitude with the former Foreign Affairs team.

I can be the representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to meet with you in Canberra. I will be open to what you want to discuss. We can talk about everything you wish to talk about with me. In case the election finishes before we finish talking. I will forward your intention to the new Minister.

Sincerely
Permanent Secretary of the Ministry
Norachit Sinhaseni
Republic of Thailand

Owen

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran