STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Thailand [SEC=TOP SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

PRIME MINISTER

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

16 December 1999

Dear Prime Minister Shinawatra,

We have officially changed our stance from one of neutrality to fully supporting the Republican Government in Bangkok. The attacks by the Congo were reckless, their alliance with Turkey and China is unacceptable and we can't afford to lose another country in the region to those reckless maniacs. Our forces should be moving into the Gulf of Thailand in the coming hours. I have given them the orders to engage Congolese forces if they come across them. I need you to give me a full situation report on what's occuring with the Royalist forces in the South of Thailand and what intelligence you can give me about the positioning of Congolese forces.

P.S. I need to start seeing less cozying up to Sweden from you. At least until we can get to a situation where we can say we trust Sweden, which is not at this point in time. I ask you to withdraw any forces you have left in South Africa, if indeed you have any left.

Yours sincerely,
Kim Beazley.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
haJa1Hs.png

Thailand Office of the Prime Minister

To: <Kim Beazley, Prime Minister of Australia Owen >

Subject: Reply

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
Dear Prime Minister Kim,

I appreciated your support of our government. I also couldn't accept that Congo attacked our country with its ballistic missile submarine. The most disturbing fact is that they attacked the International Airport and our Armed Forces Headquarters. We have lost ten skilled officers that day. I have read the analysis from the Navy and found it is almost impossible for the Congolese Navy to position in the Gulf of Thailand. The last attack from Congo was on the Western side of our country. The Andaman Sea and the Malacca strait are their best position. There are at least 20 provinces in Thailand with rebel organizations. We have cracked down the rebellion in Pattani and had raided their training ground in Phetchaburi. At this moment, we are tracking down the specific location of the rebel in Thailand. We are confident that we will find three more strongholds soon. I have no intelligence regarding Congolese forces' position at the time.

For your request to withdraw any forces, we have left in South Africa. I have to say that the only person we have in South Africa is medical and Humanitarian personnel with no capable ability to conduct any damage.

Sincerely
Prime Minister of Thailand
Thaksin Shinawatra
Republic of Thailand

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

PRIME MINISTER

16 December 1999

I ask that you begin the rebuilding process particularly on Don Mueang Airport. Congo's day of reckoning will come, but that must wait with these global forces of evil moving about the place. We must focus on defending Thailand from further attacks, ensuring the rebellion is crushed and then move onto bigger issues such as Turkey's actions against Israel and their local Jewish population. There's a lot to balance right now, maybe it was intentional by them to keep us pre-occupied from their invasion of Israel but I can ensure you we will respond to that as well. We have our concerns about China, don't let them get too close, they are one of them too. I hope you can get in contact with Vietnam shortly so we can work out a regional response to the threat from China and the threat from outsiders such as the Congo and Turkey. Continue to keep me up to date about the latest intelligence, with the Congolese attacks seeming to be one off we will move our operation from evacuation to intervention shortly. Australian Special Forces are ready and willing to assist on the ground against the rebels.

Yours sincerely,
Kim Beazley.

Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

15px-X_mark.svg.png

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
GQA9jBn.png

Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
Dear Prime Minister Kim,

I am writing this email to answer your question and concern. The rebuilding of Don Mueang Airport has started and will finish in two weeks. I have to tell you that the next trade vessel from Mexico will include a warship to protect the route. We have a healthy relationship with Mexic. Please note that in mind. We will frequently attack the rebel if we can track them. The process might get slower during the new year. I have decided not to perform any strike on the rebellion. They have a family to celebrate too. We acknowledge that Turkey, China, and Congo are allies, but we see this valuable opportunity. As long as Congo is busy with us, they won't dare to open another conflict. If they invade us, We can destroy the whole Congo armed force in less than a month. I will take your warning on China into my consideration. I have a better perception of China. I am confident that China will never attack our country. I am also sure that China has ideas and plans like mine. I can't tell you more about China right now. I hope that Vietnam won't collapse like Korea. Three of us used to unite under the ideology of the Asian Era. Many nations have decided to intervene in Thailand. I am worried that this might turn into a proxy war. I thank you again for your support.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Republic of Thailand

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

PRIME MINISTER

1 January 2000

I want to look at the possibility of a more permanent Australian presence in Thailand, if you believe you are capable of fighting off the rebellion on your own. We want to deploy a detachment of AP-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft to an air base such as Hat Yai to patrol the Straits of Malacca. Given you believe Congo attacked from there and it is an important shipping lane, not just to Australia but the whole of the Asia-Pacific we think it's necessary to have that aircraft based there. We also wish to base an Army company there to provide training to local forces and as a quick reaction force against attacks to the Air Base. There would of course be support units too, RAAF combat service support, a Joint Health Command clinic, and an joint investigation office for the Australian Defence Force Investigative Service. What do you say?

Yours sincerely,
Kim Beazley.

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

15px-X_mark.svg.png

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
GQA9jBn.png

Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
Dear Prime Minister Kim,

I have considered your request with my defense minister and the cabinet. An Australian deployment is possible. I request to make sure that the deployed forces will be friendly to our civilians. Please remember that Hat Yai airbase is in an international airport. Actions that cause harm will have an immediate effect. The Australian aircraft and personnel can land at the international airport. There are airbase facilities for the aircrew. I will have the ground crew prepare for your forces.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa