STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to the Israeli Ambassador [SEC=TOP SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Mr. Ambassador I think it's now appropriate for your Prime Minister and necessary members of your Government to put in place contingency plans to leave Israel for Australia. We have a VIP Squadron being set up with the Royal Australian Air Force right now and I can ensure you they are more than willing and capable to undertake what would inevitably be a difficult task. If you could start compiling a list of names of necessary people to evacuate. We can have up to 2 Boeing Business Jets full. We also need a comprehensive list of airports, across the country, in case a situation arises where we can't land at Ben Gurion."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Prime Minister, I have already received word from Prime Minister Bennett that he would rather go down with the State of Israel if that was the case than lead a country from in-exile. He is a former Special Forces operative and has always said he will remain with his country."

Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Mr. Ambassador I appreciate the sentiment but let's be pragmatic here..."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm just an Ambassador at the end of the day Mister Prime Minister, you can raise this point with Prime Minister Bennett but you'll get the same thing from him."

Owen

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran