STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Austria] Message to Germany

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018

Z2Z4XpT.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
* * Encrypted Email * *

F1vmgAZ.png

To: Mr Niklas Wirtz ( @JamieA )
Subject: Foreign Relations

Dear Mr Wirtz,

On behalf of the new Austrian government, may I extend a hand of friendship to yourself and your wonderful country. History has always depicted Deutschland and Austria as close, strong friends and this is something we intend to maintain and honour. Given we share borders, speak the same language and have a similar culture, we hope that we can continue to collaborate with each other diplomatically for many years to come. Part of our new change in administration looks to strengthen relationships and naturally, our first choice was to speak with Germany. We would like to propose that we have a strong, free trade agreement to help our two countries prosper together. Our leader Deiter Shultz would also like to invite Mr Roth for dinner in Vienna at his convenience as a celebration of our two nations.

I hope you will consider our offer and look forward to hearing your reply.

Kind regards,

Adelbert Hochmeister
Minister of Foreign Relations and Trade

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

75px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png
Kanzlers Amt
(Chancellors Office)

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Adelbert Hochmeister (Austria / @Exultris)
Cc: Niklas Wirtz (Germany), Deiter Shultz (Austria)
Subject: Relations
Werderscher Markt 1
10117 Berlin
Germany​

Dear Minister Hochmeister,

I thank you for the email regarding the relations between Germany and Austria. I do agree Austria is an important nation towards the German people due to the shared culture, the border between our two nations. We can agree to sign a free trade agreement between our two nations, if you attach one to a corresponding email, I shall sign it personally and send it back straight away. I'll gladly accept your dinner invitation however I am meeting with a member of the British Government and shall depart after. I look forward to seeing you very soon where we can discuss other topics that you may want to bring up.

Yours,
Mr Maximilian Roth
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018

Z2Z4XpT.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

* * Encrypted Email * *

F1vmgAZ.png

To: Mr Niklas Wirtz ( @JamieA )
Subject: Foreign Relations

Dear Mr Wirtz,

Thank you for your response. I am pleased to hear that we can maintain our strong relationship and that you would be willing to sign a FTA to cement that. I look forward to getting together in the not to distant future to work on how we can continue to build a strong link between our countries but respect that you have other commitments at present.

Please find attached a free trade agreement here

Kind regards,

Adelbert Hochmeister
Minister of Foreign Relations and Trade

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Kanzlers Amt
(Chancellors Office)

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Adelbert Hochmeister (Austria / @Exultris)
Cc: Niklas Wirtz (Germany), Deiter Shultz (Austria)
Subject: Relations
Werderscher Markt 1
10117 Berlin
Germany​

Dear Minister Hochmeister,

I have attached the document with my signature to put into place the Trade Agreement between Austria and Germany. I look forward to meeting with you soon to hopefully progress our relations and our future.

Yours,
Mr Maximilian Roth
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa