STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Austria]: Message to the Imperial Government of Russia

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

195px-Imperial_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Empire_of_Austria_%281815%29.svg.png

His Majesty's Government of Austria
Security Classification:
Classified & Encrypted

Recipient: Igor Ivanov, Alex Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Dear Minister,

I am writing this email to open a line communication between Austria and Russia. As apart of the new Austrian government, we see Austro-Russian as a strong point in our foreign affairs. I write to you, to express our desire to enhance the relations between our countries with a range of topics from national security all the way to trade and much more. The Kaiser is interested and open to meeting Her Majesty Lady Tsarina as he desires to meeting other Imperial countries, with the first being yourself.

I look forward to your reply.
Kindest Regards,
Sofia Koller
Minister of European and International Affairs
Kingdom of Austria

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Message to the Kingdom of Austria
Private & Encrypted

To: Minister of European and International Affairs, Sofia Koller

Dear Minister Keller,

I am sorry to inform you that Her Imperial Majesty, the Tsarina, is currently pre-occupied. However, she has informed me that she would be more than happy to host the Kaiser at her palace in St. Petersburg when time permits them both to do so.

In the mean time, I would be happy to contact the Russian Ambassador to Austria to meet with yourself or a representative of your government to discuss Russo-Austrian relations.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Ivanov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Empire

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

195px-Imperial_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Empire_of_Austria_%281815%29.svg.png

His Majesty's Government of Austria
Security Classification:
Classified & Encrypted

Recipient: Igor Ivanov, Alex Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Dear Minister Ivanov,

I await your Ambassadors arrival.

Kindest Regards,
Sofia Koller

Minister of European and International Affairs
Kingdom of Austria

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Russian Ambassador to Austria, Vladimir Grinin, would leave the Russian Embassy and make his way to the Austrian building of the Ministry of European and International Affiars.

The Ministry would be notified of his arrival beforehand.

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Upon their arrival, they were shown to the office of the Deputy Minister of European and International Affairs as currently the Minister was away.

"Ah Ambassador, please take a seat. I hope the traffic was not so bad!" He'd gesture to take a seat. "Would you like are refreshments before we begin?"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Once inside the office, the Ambassador would sit down.

"No, not at all. The drive here was quite quick actually. Just some water will be fine, thank you."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Of course." An aide would bring over a jug of water, inside would be two ice. They'd bring out two glasses as well.

"Please, do make yourself at home." He'd pause. Once settled the pair of them. "I would like to begin to initiate relations between our two great nations. Even though we have a yet vast history between our nations, we would like to begin our relations and hopefully develop them as time goes on. What is current view of a trade agreement?"

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Ambassador would grab himself a glass of cold water, sipping it slightly.

"Russia is always looking for new trade partners, especially with us recovering from the civil war. What is it you had in mind?"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Currently we can provide the following:

1. Machinery
2. Metals
3. Textiles
4. Food
5. Livestock

Hopefully, that can help you especially with the recovery of your country."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Being forced to discuss trade, the Ambassador would reach into his coat pocket and retrieve a cyanide pill. Popping it into his mouth, he would die on the spot.

Danny