STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Belgium] Phonecall to Nigeria

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
Belgian Foreign Minister Kristopher Reensma would make an encrypted, and private phone call to Nigeria with the intention of discussing trade.

@Kuroko

Kuroko

The Federation of Nigeria
Mar 4, 2020
Councilor Tom Ikimi, still preparing for his trip, pauses and sits to answer the private call. He leans back in his chair, fixing his glasses. "Chief Ikimi, Nigerian Foreign Affairs. Who is this?" He asks in English.

@Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
"Foreign Minister Kristopher Reensma, of the Kingdom of Belgium. I have placed this call with the intention of establishing the foundations for the mutually beneficial exchange of commodities between Belgium and Nigeria in particular we are willing to sell our machinary at 2,000,000 in exchange for Cocoa."

@Kuroko

Kuroko

Mar 4, 2020
"Greetings then, Mr. Reensma. Trade would be very beneficial to Nigeria, yes. In particular, your machinery, as you offered. I will set that up immediately, will Nigeria need to run the route as well or will Belgian ships handle this?"

@Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
"Greeting to you as well, it is my wish that this trade shall open Nigerian markets to Europe and give way to a steady entry for Nigerian products in a European setting. Belgium is willing to utilise 2 ships for the return to Europe and another to a Nigerian port of entry. Let me know, when arrangements can be made to secure shipments."

@Kuroko

Kuroko

Mar 4, 2020
"This will absolutely work, Mr. Reensma. Lagos would be the primary location of this trade, primarily the Lagos Port Complex. Arrangements will have been made by tomorrow and Belgium is free to authorize this trade immediately, or at your earliest convenience. Belgian ships will be used if able, and the primary trade will be Nigerian Cocoa in exchange for Belgian Machinery. Will this suffice? If so, I believe we have a deal, and may begin at your behest."

@Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
"I'm pleased to hear that, Foreign Minister Ikimi. Between Ostend and Lagos I presume. It is my impression that such an arrangement as this shall suffice rather nicely and offer consumers in Belgium quality products from Nigeria not to mention the possibility of a boom in the economy."

@Kuroko

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II