STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Bosnia]: Cloaks and Daggers

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Darkness besieged the city of Sarajevo at the early hours of the morning. A singular figure stood slouched against the hood of their car. Dressed in dark clothing and a hood covering his facial features. A cigar his only defence from the early morning frost. He light it up as a second car pulled into the carpark. The figure looked to his watch, 3:30am.

"The bastard is late" He muttered under his breath.

The car parked opposite the figures care, obscuring the view of the figure with its headlights. A silhouette appeared from the passengers side of the vehicle. Heavy footsteps filled the air as the shape moved to the front of the vehicle. As he reaches, the headlights switch off. Revealing the Head of the República Srpska armed forces.

"General! Good to see you again. Our plan appears to be well established, a minister is dead and now the Republika Srpska forces have committed an act of war. How are things on your side?"

The mystery figure lowered down his hood, revealing the face of General Čović, the head of the federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

"Paratroopers will be leaving to confront your forces in a matter of days. If we wish to make the move we need to go now. Do you have the support of your forces?" General Čović asks, as the man opposite nods

"I do" The general answers

"It's settled then.. your forces will strike in unison with mine. We remove the heads of power of Bosnia and install ourselves as the new leaders.. I will be in contact with the appropriate time. We must ensure we capture all Presidents and Prime Ministers. No casualties"

"We are still agreed on a handsome reward for our men?.... and myself of course"

"The reward remains the same.. my supporters will have suitable roles in our new administration.. but for now we must leave"

As quietly as they arrived, the vehicles and men were gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien