STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Bosnian Talks

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Nathan
Cc:
Subject: Reigniting Relations

To whom it may concern,

I am emailing to inform you that I have been posted to serve as the United Kingdoms Ambassador to Bosnia and Herzegovina.

New into this role, I would like to arrange a meeting with your Foreign Minister to discuss relations between the United Kingdom and yourselves, to converse how we can work together and in ways that both countries can benefit.

Communication between both countries have been non-existent since the withdrawal of UK forces in 1995, and a meeting like the one I'm proposing would end that anonymity.

If this interest is something you share, please let me know of any convenient times to visit the Foreign Office for a private audience.

Otherwise, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Kindest Regards,
Tim

Tim Riley | UK Ambassador to Bosnia and Herzegovina |

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
143px-Coat_of_arms_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina.svg.png

Classified
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To: Tim Riley | UK Ambassador to Bosnia and Herzegovina |
cc:

It is a key goal of Bosnia to develop our relations with the United Kingdom. I would be able to host you at your earliest convivence. The Bosnian police will ensure enhanced security measures are in place.

Kind Regards,
Martin Horvat

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Hearing of the acceptance for a meet between the Ambassador and Bosnian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tim preplanned an agenda which would allow their discussions to progress smoothly. He had identified three key areas of discussion: Current Foreign Policy and addressing current world events; Creating an action plan for improving the relations between the UK and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Identify any areas of concern that both countries face and how they can be approached together. Naturally, his hosts could add any other business at the time. Once an agenda was decided, he departed the embassy and took his private car on the journey to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs where he entered the reception and made himself know, following any security policies he had to concede too for his arrival.

Nathan

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Martin Horvat would be stood on the main steps of the meeting of the ministry building, ready to welcome the Ambassador. A UK and Bosnian flag waves beside the entrance door to the building. Waiting for the Ambassador to leave the car, he extends his hand in a hand shake;

"Thank you for attending Minister"

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa