STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - A Phone Call To Poland

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Sitting in his den watching the Australian clusterfuck unfold on his 60 inch flat screen, this time tuned into ITV, his second favorite international news station, President Romero, pounds his fist on his desk.

"Enough of this!"

The brothers Silva, Defence Minster Oscar and Foreign Minister Juan, nods their heads, Juan pouring a fresh round of drinks of Johnny Walker Blue for his brother and his President.

"Mr. President," says a a tech at the Cyber Security Center, "An encrypted phone call is ready for to speak to President Andrzej Duda."

"Thank you."

He hits the conference call button.

"President Duda, I know you are busy, so I will keep this short. You have my full support at the GA, hell, my foreign minister is drafting a memo right now to call an emergency session of al GA members. This is an outrage. And this will not go unpunished like the Swedish Incident."

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The call with Australia would be put on hold.

"Good afternoon. This is an awful outrage. I am suprised to see a nation as insignificant as Australia take up arms against us. They should be honored to have our embassy in their shitty land."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa