STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil | E-mail to Japan

Sep 25, 2023

183px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Empire_of_Brazil.svg.png

Empire of Brazil
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Aya Tanaka, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sender: Ana Rodrigues, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Strengthening Diplomatic Ties and Exploring New Horizons

Dear Minister Aya Tanaka,

I trust this email finds you in good health and high spirits. It is an honor to write to you as the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Empire of Brazil, following my recent correspondence with Minister Maxime Bernier of the Kingdom of Canada.

Our nations, Japan and Brazil, have a rich history of diplomatic relations, and our interactions over the years have laid a strong foundation for cooperation on numerous fronts. I believe it is the perfect time to revisit and reaffirm our commitment to strengthening these ties for the mutual benefit of our peoples.

Specifically, I would like to propose discussions on several key areas of cooperation:

1. Military Cooperation: In an increasingly complex global landscape, collaboration on defense and security matters is of paramount importance. Exploring avenues for joint military exercises, intelligence sharing, and disaster response coordination would greatly benefit both our nations.

2. Free Trade: Brazil and Japan share strong economic interests. The promotion of free trade agreements can unlock new opportunities for our businesses and enhance economic growth. Let us discuss how we can facilitate greater trade and investment between our nations.

3. Free Movement of Peoples: Encouraging people-to-people ties is vital to fostering understanding and cultural exchange. Exploring visa facilitation and promoting tourism and education exchanges could strengthen the bonds between our citizens.

4. Cultural Exchanges: Our countries have a rich cultural heritage, and promoting cultural exchanges can deepen our understanding of each other. Initiatives such as cultural festivals, artistic collaborations, and language programs can contribute significantly to this endeavor.

It is also noteworthy that both Japan and Brazil have substantial expatriate communities residing in each other's countries, fostering a unique cultural exchange. We value the contributions made by the Japanese community in Brazil and vice versa.

Furthermore, given the significant Japanese presence in Brazil and our deep respect for your nation's achievements and traditions, I extend a formal invitation to Prime Minister Kasumi Mitsubishi to embark on a state visit to Brazil. This visit would provide an excellent opportunity for high-level discussions and the signing of agreements that can further strengthen our bilateral relations.

I look forward to your positive response and the prospect of advancing our diplomatic ties in these areas of mutual interest. Please let me know your availability for a formal meeting to discuss these matters further, and I am open to hosting you in Brazil should you wish to continue our discussions in person.

Thank you for your attention, Minister Tanaka, and I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to work closely with you to foster greater cooperation and friendship between our nations.

Sincerely,

Ana Rodrigues
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Empire of Brazil

Vladilena Milizé

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

240px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

外務省
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
CLASSIFIED

TO: Ana Rodrgieus, Minister of Foreign Affairs (Falcao)

SUBJECT: Strengthening Diplomatic Ties and Exploring New Horizons

Your Excellency,

Of all the countries in the world, Brazil is perhaps the one closest in culture to the Japanese state due to the presence of my compatriots within your border alone. As a result establishing productive ties between the Japanese and Brazilian states is a top priority of this administration.

Your list of topics seems absolutely suitable, I propose that our Minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry accompanied with the Director-General of the Latin American and Caribbean Affairs Bureau meet with yourself or another representative of Her Imperial Majesty's government in Brazil so we may further negotiate these topics.

Yours Sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa