STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Encrypted Phone Call To Argentina

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted
________________________________________________________________________________________

Message to: Victor Romero, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil
Message from: Ignacio Herrero, President of the Argentine Republic

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Victor,
Argentine diplomatic personnel in Suriname failed to give us a definitve report on the events apparently unfolding in Suriname. Could you help us with that?

As for the situation in the South Atlantic, please act carefully, as the "neighbours" we have currently settled down there do like to act decisively and without hesitation. The same goes for them calling for international back up in cases they feel offended or cornered.

Of course we would welcome brazilian naval units further south to carry out a naval exercise with argentine ships and aircrafts.

Sincerely yours,

Ignacio Herrero
President of the
Argentine Republic

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
An encrypted text would be sent.

Ignacio,

We will look more carefully into the Suriname, and when we know, we will appraise of the situation. We currently have two subs and one destroyer patrolling around Ascension Island, but they will be returning back, after one more pass by. The rest of our armada, the 2 Daegu Class Frigates, San Antonio Class dock ship, and 2 Almirante Gastao Motta-class Tankers would like coordinates to your nearest naval base. They can R&R there and we can plan another mission soon.

Also, the Brazil Class Carrier (Clemenceau) design has been agreed upon, so I say we decide to start R&D for it. Do you agree?

Yours,
Victor
@Naio90

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted
________________________________________________________________________________________

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Victor,
After speaking with the Commander of the Argentine Navy, he has confirmed to me that docking facilities have been made available to the indicated brazilian vessels at the Montevideo Naval Base. Refueling and resupplying services will be made available free of any cost to your forces.

In few days, argentine forces will join them in an exercise we are currently planning in from of patagonian shores. MOre information to follow.

As for the carrier, we are waiting to recover some assets (a loan we gave to the recently fallen Kingdom of Singapore) in order to reinvest it in the development of the Brazil-Class carrier upgrade package for the Clemenceau.

Sincerely yours,

Ignacio Herrero
President of the
Argentine Republic

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Ignacio,

Excellent news. I will report to my captain leading the task force and have him sail to Montevideo Naval Base immediately. Sorry to hear about the Singapore deal. It is why I am somewhat hesitant to contact new governments unless we are nearly sure it is stable enough to work with. The St. Peter Naval and Airbase is under construction now and that is good enough and we will get to the Brazil Class upgrade down the road. I look forward to hearing about our next joint naval exercise.

Yours,

Victor

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
With the Brazilian reply was not encrypted, Israelis privately would hack the Brazilian system and steal the email contents all of this done privately unknown to anyone.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Even though the text was presumed to be private, the Brazilians would be doubly sure to encrypt the next text now aware that Israelis may or not be listening, if they have the capabilities to do so. As far as the threat of an email attack, that would be laughed at is it is clear the Israeli's are not capable of any such attack.

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Considering post #45 has less than the indicated minimum amount Of words for a topic to be valid, it would be considered void.

Argentinas messages, as stated, are however always private and encrypted and it would require a monitoring operarion to even try detect the communications, and also the means to decrypt them. Something Israel doesnt currently do. Of course, all this would remain a state secret.

Brazil would be reminded privately to encrypt all its communications.

Communications would continue normally given nothing out Of the normal happened here.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
As Moe roleplayed off the post it is classed as valid, furthermore Brazil wouldn’t know of Israeli capabilities furthermore Brazil wouldn’t know Israelis took the content of the message as it was deemed private and/or encrypted.

In private the Israelis could use this to their advantage as they could simply replicate any Message now to any sender as they have the email address and format that the Brazilians use.

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Post #46 is void as well, given it does not reach the minimum required amount fo words, therefore, post #45 remains voided as there hasn't been a valid reply to it.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
As Moe roleplayed off the post it is classed as valid, furthermore Brazil wouldn’t know of Israeli capabilities furthermore Brazil wouldn’t know Israelis took the content of the message as it was deemed private and/or encrypted.

In private the Israelis could use this to their advantage as they could simply replicate any Message now to any sender as they have the email address and format that the Brazilians use after all. (70 words)

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Brazilian Cyber Division would ensure the next private text between the two leaders was encrypted leaders, even the though the previous text before it was encrypted, it is no matter. The capability of the nation in question of any hack is questionable, moreover, that nation's inability to encrypt any message may have helped the Brazilians hack into the UK's and USA's communication security system, which of course be a boon to any nation.

Dear Ignacio,

I have heard about a possible breach in our private messages. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. But we do believe the nation that may have have interrupted our messages is of little significance. So I hope we can move on.

I have been told our fleet has already arrived at your base. After two days leave the sailors and marines will be ready for more practical at sea.

Commander Suarez will keep me informed of our Navy's movements and training.

Yours,

Victor

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The present message has been encrypted and encoded by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency.

Message to: Ignacio Herrero, President of Argentina

Message from:
Victor Romero

Dear Ignacio,

With the construction on of St.Paul base underway, I would like to talk to you in person about the development of the Brazil Class carrier. We would also like to discuss the possibility of a helicopter carrier. Their are foreign options, But perhaps we can discuss the possibility of creating our own.

Yours,

Victor

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Victor,
I can confirm you that the development of the Clemenceau-Class Carrier upgrade package has began. It will take some time, but the productwill considerably enhance our blue water capabilities and give us direct access to a strategic asset.

As for the helicopter carrier, we are no experts in that market. What could we buy today in the open market?

Also, we saw a rather interesting verbal and diplomatic exchange with a less relevant nation. Could you please give us more insight on what is currently going on there? Just for informational purposes.

Sincerely yours,

Ignacio Herrero
President of the
Argentine Republic

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The present message has been encrypted and encoded by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency.

Message from:
Victor Romero

Dear Ignacio,

I guess I will explain the diplomatic disagreements first, as they are quite comical.

The very ignorant and incompetent government of Israel were quite upset that we intercepted their unencrypted messages.

Of course, quite quickly that government collapsed, as incompetent governments always do.

A few days later the "new" government of Canada put Brazil on a list of countries very dangerous to travel to without obviously looking into the development Brazil has put into our infrastructure, and military.

The "new" Canadian government also claimed Brazil hacked into their messages.

I was surprised as I did not even know their was a new Canadian government. Who would?

When I asked to speak to their Ambassador, I was told he was in vacation.

So I said if you are advising your citizens to not come to Brazil, and you have no ambassador, why have a diplomatic presence at all?

That is when they kicked my diplomats and citizens out of Brazil.

So I said they could leave as well.

Then it turned into a big mess as both the Spaniards and the Canadians both claimed they were at Sao Paulo International Airport.

How could I continue talking to people that cannot even read a map?

To me the situation is over.

Those countries are quite insignificant and both have a history of falling quite soon. So I hope we can move on towards our successes.

We are now 10 months from the completion of that St. Paul base.

I just completed a huge order from FCI that I hope will fill out most of my naval helicopter needs.

As far as helicopter carriers, the US, UK and FCI have them but will not of course sell them to me. Well, the UK offered them at a price four times the price they offered to another country and the going rate on the market.

Japan and South Korea have excellent helicopter carriers, but those governments have been quiet recently. As of course is Mother Russia.

I think with the St. Paul base and the Brazil class carriers, we have invested a lot of time and money into these projects and really financially cannot afford another project. (I am also working with FCI about weaponizing the KC-390).

I have read in Defense Weekly, that there may have been a sale between ArgenDef and the UK. Is this true?

Please share some gossip :)

I think Iran reaching out to you is also a big deal.

And could you give me just an idea on how the progress is going on the Brazil Class Carrier.

By the way,

I think we should meet soon. If a visiting diplomat or head of state happens to be in Beunos Aries, I would hope I could be invited, at least in third party talks, maybe not direct talks between that country and yourself.

Always yours,

V. Romero.
@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Victor,
Well, at least i'm happy to hear that this minor problem is over. You know that Argentina and Brazil have multiple agreements going on, and you can rest assure that our nation will back you in case needed, politically and otherwise.

As for the british, we have indeed recently sold them few pieces of hardware for intelligence operations. Our relation however remains at the moment only at the commercial level. They have approached us to expand ties, but thruth is that trust is not earned fromone day to another and we had a rather disruptive recent past which will take some time to get over.

Finally, regarding a meeting between us, I am receiving the Preisdent of the Philippines here in Buenos Aires. How is your relation with the asian nation?

Sincerely yours,

Ignacio Herrero
President of the
Argentine Republic

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
This message has been encrypted and encoded by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency.

Message from: Victor Romero

Dear Ignacio,

We have very warm ties with the Phillipines. We share much common ground both politically and in how we are attempting to establish our individual countries as world players. There has been much trade between our two countries. We have had a military conference and were working on a joint naval exercise down the road.

If invited, I would be delighted to attend this event.

I see also that you have purchased some S-300PMU2's and Club M Coastal Batteries. Would this be for the St. Paul Base?

We will committing financial resources for the aircraft that will defend and patrol the region.

But I guess as construction continues we could further talk about the base in more exact detail at a later time.

Yours,

Victor
@Naio90

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Victor,
I will propose to the filipinos, once the bilateral meeting is over, to have you join us. It would be interesting to explore joint ventures and new political ties between our nations. Eventually including them in some kind of way to the alliance we are trying to establish together with Nigeria. I will keep you updated.

Regarding the russian equipment we are currently acquiring, it is being produced under a local license contract, which allows Argentina to build as many as we like from them, paying Russia a percentage of the production costs per unit. Initially we are planning to use these units to bolster our territorial defenses, but of course we could produce additional units to equip the St. Paul Archipielago base with them.

Sincerely yours,

Ignacio Herrero
President of the
Argentine Republic

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
This message has been encrypted and encoded by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency.

Message from: Victor Romero

Dear Ignacio,

Thank you for the update. I am sure the meeting will go well with President Duterte, and hopefully I will be able to join you after you bi-lateral discussion.

As far as the Russian weaponry, what are you licensed to produce, and are you allowed to sell any of those products?

Perhaps while you are talking with President Duterte perhaps our defense ministers could have a strategy session?

I would really like to get down to the details of the St. Paul Base, the Natal Rapid Reaction Force and other joint military possibilities.

Yours,
Victor
@Naio90

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Victor,
We hace acquired the licenses for the S-300MPU2 and the Club-M Coastal Missile System, although, the recent news coming from Moscow regarding its governmental changes do not sponsor a bright future for this deal, as it will most possibly be cancelled rather sooner than later.

Please, be ready to board a plane and come to Buenos Aires as soon as possible in case President Duterte agrees to a tripartite meeting.

Sincerely yours,

Ignacio Herrero
President of the
Argentine Republic

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
This Message Has Been Encrypted By The Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency
Ignacio,

If government changes occur or are occurring in Moscow, then I say we should buy as many of their missile systems as possible before the arrangement gets cancelled. I will send 500 million immediately if we can purchase more and move them to "bases" within our sphere.

Yours,

Victor

PS - Once conformed, I will happily hop on my Embraer 1000 in be in B.A. within two hours.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89