STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil / Message to Canada

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019

Department of International Relations

Encrypted Message

Recipient: Canada - Edward Reid, Department of Global Affairs
Subject: Diplomatic ties

Greetings Mr Reid,

The Empire of Brazil wishes to create a stronger bilateral bond with Canada as a fellow nation in the Americas, we believe such a good relationship to be prosperous and fruitful to both of our nations.

Brazil wishes to build bridges of cooperation between the nations of North America and South America, and believes that Canada is the best nation to begin such dialogues with, Would you be available to discuss such topics?

Sincerely.

Luís Abraham Immelmann
Department of International Relations - Americas Division.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Associate Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Christopher MacLennan would use an encrypted line to contact Minister Luís Abraham Immelmann.

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Secretary Immelmann of the American Division, after making sure the call was safe and encrypted, would answer.

"
Hello, Deputy-Minister MacLennan, thank you for receiving my call, How are you, and how is Canada?

I'd like to talk to you about, as I stated in the message, bettering the relationship between our two countries, Brazil sees Canada as an up and coming power, both in the region and in the International Stage, and believes that warm bilateral relations would be beneficial to both of our nations.
"

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II