STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Message To China

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Message Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency​

To: President Tong Baorui

Greetings President Tong,

With all of the many world-altering events that have taken place in the the recent weeks, I felt it was time we spoke one on one. It was unfortunate that the Argentine Resolution regarding the Kosovo situation did go in CIS's favor, the vote was by a narrow margin. What do you believe we can do to strengthen CIS? I believe we must break the strangle-hold ISAF, and Europe has over the state of world affairs.

And you have a neighbor in Vietnam that is attempting to shake things up, not just in Asia, but around the world. What is the current state of your relationship with the Vietnamese government? Also, my Defence Minister, Oscar DeSilva, would like to let you know that Brazil intends to continue to purchase Chinese Military hardware. He will be directly contacting the Chinese arms Industry shortly.

Yours,

Victor Romero

@Fairhold

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

United Republic of China
Private and Encrypted

To His Excellency Victor Romero
@Moe

Greetings, President Victor Romero

As you an I know, the western powers continue to chokehold the world into following their view and ideals, holding hostage those who do not follow their way and using various methods to destroy any those who opose them, we can see this with the resolution in the GA where it was needed to be used subterfuge and inconsistencies in order to nullify various important votes, which would have given us the win, by a large margin. However I share your idea that we must strengthen CIS. I do believe that more military exercices are important, more military demonstrations, more diplomatic talks with unaligned nations in Europe and in Asia, building of stronger ties between Members of the CIS and Non-Member Major Allies of the CIS. And work in the frame work of the CIS as a team and not as individual nations.

Vietnam is still of great concern for my nations and our forgein policies ever since their dismantling, we do wish peaceful ties with the new Vietnamese Government, however their continuous efforts to undermine the CIS in the GA will not go unnoticed, especially after knowing that they asked France for military assistance and the deployment of troops in Vietnam due to their concern over a possible Chinese Aggression. Having French troops near our borders proves a great national security concern, and my government is taking the necessary steps to deal with this issue.

We are elated that Brazil continues to view China as a main exporter of military goods, as we will be more than happy to provide military equipment to Brazil at a discounted price, I will contact my Minister of Commerce to make the necessary arrangements.

Yours faithfully
Tong Baorui
President of the United Republic of China

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Message Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency​

To: President Tong Baorui

I want to personally say thank you to for your cooperation for selling my countries weapons to defend ourselves in an increasingly dangerous world. Your Defence Minister mentioned a potential CIS base in Hainan. This is something Brazil has some knowledge and experience with as we have built two off shore bases and they have increased our defensive capabilities. Perhaps after the CIS Defense Council meets your defense representative could meet with my defense minister and I and discuss that and further military matters sometime soon.

Yours,

Victor

@Fairhold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien