STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Phone Call To China

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Sitting in the Presidential den, President Victor Romero and his Foreign Minister Oscar DeSilva would be taking a lunch break of of simple bowls of fish stew and Cachaça's, the national cocktail of Brazil.

The Brazilian President leans into his old comrade's personal space and says, "Oscar, you know appreciate all fo the efforts you have done with Argentina, South Korea and the Philippines. Japan is not your fault, they just didn't know what they wanted or if they knew what they wanted wouldn't know how to get it.

"But we must reach out to other countries. I believe we must reach out to China. Their wealth is staggering, and investment opportunities abound on both sides."

Oscar bows his head slightly, "Of course, your excellency. But as am I of aware now, China is ruled by a monarchy. Do you think it more prudent to reach out at a diplomatic level first? I could contact their foreign minister initially."

"I believe that is the most expedient approach," the President replies.

"Consider it done, sir."

With that, Foreign Minister Oscar DeSilva has his office make an encrypted phone call to the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

"Hello, this Oscar DeSilva, Foreign Minister of Brazil. I wish to speak to Minister Zhong Jian, please."
@Centurius

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
Minister Zhong had just concluded a Council Meeting when his assistant entered his office. "Minister, I have the Foreign Minister of Brazil on a secured line for you"

Jian nodded at the woman before picking up the phone.

"This is Zhong Jian, how may I be of service to the great state of Brazil?"

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Thank you for taking my call. I hope the rise of your monarchy never ceases. We wish to open trade relations and routes with your ports and ours. But we also wish to offer you an untapped market in Brazil, ethanol fuel. Brazil is the largest producer of ethanal fuel in the world, 87% of. Ethanol fuel can be used in automobiles, buses, motorcycles and scooters.

We wold also like to make you aware of ethanol fuel and flex fueled cars.

"Flex" cars, that run on any blend of hydrous ethanol (E100) and gasoline (E20 to E25). that reduce CO2 emissions and mitigates global warming by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

We would allow you to build a plant or even 2 plants in Brazil. With R&D, we could even research the transfer of the technology so that it could be produced in China and no longer need to be imported."
@Centurius

Last edited:

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
"Thank you Minister DeSilva, I likewise hope Brazil may maintain its greatness for a long tiem to come. Through the BRICS our two countries have a long history of cooperation. As such I gladly open up the possibility of trade between our states. Your proposals on alternative fuels are definitely intriguing and the Celestial Empire has been looking to diversify its strategic resources. Would it perhaps be possible to discuss these proposals in person? I think there is a lot of potential for them" Jian replied.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"That could definitely be arranged and quickly, Minister Jian. And How would you like to meet with President Romero himself. He was just about to leave Seoul, but I can report to him and have it arranged. Please wait a moment."

Desilva quickly Googles the top Chinese auto Manufacturers.

"And perhaps we can arrange to have reps from Chang'an or Jiangling Motors who can design flex-fuel automobiles, buses, etc. for the Chinese market. It will take close to a year to build the factory which give them plenty of time to design and test a flex-fuel vehicle.

I will tell the President reroute from Seoul and in Beijing within a day. How does that sound to you?"
@Centurius

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"So as we were saying, we look forward to meeting with your representatives, when you can arrange it. Also we have contacted SinoTech Naval works about submarines but we would also like to purchase the DF-21 anti-ship battery system. Could you you give us a price quote on a single system? We are looking to buy around 30 systems if the price is right."
@Centurius

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II