STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil | Phonecall to Sparrow Industries

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
The Brazilian Chief of International Relations, Pedro Santana Galego, through an encrypted and secure channel, would call Sparrow's CEO Alexander Smith.

Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Phonecall is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTEDJakeDorent
The customer service agent transferred the call to corporate office, wherein Mr. Alexander Smith answered the line. "Hello, Sparrow industries. Alexander speaking?"

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Pedro sat back on his seat, before speaking.

"
Hello Mr Smith, I am Pedro Santana Galego, Chief of International Relations of the Empire of Brazil, How are you doing?

I call you for business matters, Brazil is interested in purchasing a certain amount of shares from Embraer, and if possible, offer a business space for Sparrow Industries.
"

Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

"Afternoon Mr Galego; We have long been anticipating a call from Brazil, perhaps too long. I'm relieved to learn of your intention to buy Embraer. I was beginning to question whether you had any interest at all... Moving forward, our shares are valued at 13,705,212,687.61, which is a steady 4.75% rise from when we obtained them. They have always remained profitable in our hands, though we've had very little use for them because Airbus is our main provider. Please do not misunderstand me; we have nothing against Embraer, but we could only invest in one or the other and keeping the French military arm was important to us. It would seem obvious to negotiate the return of Embraer, which is solely missed by Brazil."

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Indeed, We are interested in purchasing a certain amount of the shares, but we'd like to see if the price for the shares could be negotiated? as we have a proposal for Sparrow Industries.

If I'm unmistaken, Sparrow is looking for corporate locations, and Brazil would be interested in offering some locations for Sparrow, as we believe that it would be profitable for Sparrow to expand itself into the South American Market.

If Sparrow was to be interested in these locations, Would it be possible for the Price of the shares to be negotiated?
"

Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

"We recognize that paying off the total number of shares is a significant investment; one you cannot afford. We're open to applications from Brazil to purchase Embraer shares by installments. However, there are several matters to be addressed to establish such arrangements. The agreement will be available up to eight (8) months with repayments reduced to $1,690,203,086.77 and the number of shares returned will value the payment(s) being made. This means for every payment received, Brazil will receive a 6.3% Stake in Embraer. You may increase this by selecting a reduction to the term. However, my offer is time-sensitive given the unpredictable nature of the stockmarket.

We're grateful for the investment opportunity, but we must decline. Sparrow industries is keen to focus on European endeavors, and improve their identity to western market(s). It's important to make progress at home first."

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Pedro would think for a moment, rubbing his chin before speaking.

"
It's an interesting proposal Mr Smith, but I'd like to offer a counter-proposal, if possible.

"Brazil is willing to pay an initial cost of $4,521,624,694.20 followed by 8 Payments of $1,125,000,000, I believe that would be beneficial to Sparrow to receive a large majority of the money now, rather than through the payments.

What do you think?
"

Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
"We should discuss the merits of your Proposal in more detail. However, you may be interested to know your Proposal was unanimously agreed by the rest of the Directors. After taking into consideration the initial sum of $4,521,624,694.20, we have adjusted the stake you will receive on receipt of this transfer. This will be 17.05%, followed by 4.24% for every additional payment received. The total amount payable is $13,521,624,694.20. We're willing — eager, even — to accept the terms of this agreement and have already started to prepare the necessary paperwork to close this transaction, subject to satisfaction. This will be faxed to your office, in due course.

Please do not disclose any of the confidential information to any third party, except your professional advisors as the nature of our agreement is commercially sensitive and which relates to business affairs including intellectual property rights. Trading of the company’s assets will be temporarily suspended pending our public announcement on the acquisition. To discuss this matter further, you may contact me at your convenience on +44 163 296 0801"

JakeDorent

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
The Following Acquisition Agreement has been Faxed to the Brazilian Department of International Relations

"We would like to hereby acknowledge receipt of your payment of $4,521,624,694.20, pending your signature to finalize the acquisition process. By signing, you agree to our terms and conditions and agree to pay for the remaining stock in eight equal payments. We appreciate your continued cooperation as we work through this transition period. Before we finish negotiations, our employees will understandably be concerned and their concerns aren't unwarranted. Historically, mergers and acquisitions tend to result in job losses. Most of this is attributable to redundant operations and efforts to boost efficiency. So, we would like some reassurances that the purchased company will remain in place, and operate exactly as it did before. Where Jobs are threatened, we expect Brazil to offer a generous severance package to the employees bearing the brunt of the layoffs."

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"You have my word and guarantee that the Employees of Embraer can rest easy, as they will maintain their jobs, and if for whatever reason their contracts are terminated, They will receive the required assistance.

''We have already signed the Agreement and will fax it to your office soon, Once again, I'd like to thank you for accepting our offer, Mr Smith, I wish you a good afternoon.
"

The signed Acquisition Agreement would be faxed back to the Office of Sparrow Industries' CEO.

Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
On receipt of the signatories, a 17.05% stake in Embraer S.A is legally transferred from Sparrow industries. The acquisition remains PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED to all, but the parties involved.

"We have transferred the respective stock in Embraer S.A and the market should adjust with the changes in time. Unfortunately, you will not see a sharp growth in your share price because the European market has collapsed. This has negatively influenced the overall valuation of Embraer. We do expect the company to make a strong, economic recovery but not until early next year. Sadly, Sparrow industries did not survive unscathed and this is one of many unpleasant developments."

JakeDorent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien