STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Buyback Offer < Canada >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada< Alex >
[Sender]:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < BaburinVM@MOFA.ru.gov >
[Subject]: RE: Trade Relations

I hope this email finds you well.

As part of our ongoing efforts to strengthen the capabilities of the Russian Armed Forces, and in light of changing national prerogatives of users of Russian equipment, the Russian Government is eager to offer flexible buy-back policies for users of Russian equipment. We are eager to seek the interest of the Canadian government to participate in our buy-back proposal for the Gepard-class frigates, the Tupolev Tu-22M2 and the Tupolev Tu-95 Bear.

Specifically, we are offering a buy-back program whereby we would repurchase any weapon systems acquired from Russia at their original purchasing price. In return, we propose to provide 100% of the repurchase value in the form of store credit for Rosoboronexport, our state intermediary agency for the export and import of defense-related products, technologies, and services.

This store credit could then be utilized for the acquisition of a wide range of military equipment and technologies offered by Rosoboronexport in the future. This may be, once the total value of the buy-back is received as credit, be used to purchase more advanced systems. Something we encourage Canada and other preferential partners to do so.

Our objective with this proposal is two-fold. Firstly, we aim to facilitate the modernization and strengthening of the Russian Armed Forces by reclaiming equipment that aligns with our strategic defense priorities. Secondly, we seek to provide previous partner nations with an opportunity to reallocate their defense resources effectively and efficiently.

We believe that this buy-back program could serve as a valuable resource for both our nations to achieve and reduce defense product waste.

Should your government be interested in exploring this proposal further, we would be more than willing to discuss how we can tailor the terms of the buy-back arrangement to better accommodate your specific preferences.

Kind regards,
Vitaliy Baburin
Director for the Americas
Russian Federation

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
1200px-Heraldic-mark-of-the-Prime-Minister-of-Canada-svg.png

Message to the Russian Federation
Private & Encrypted

To: Vitaliy Baburin, Director for the Americas, Russian Federation

Your Excellency,

I thank you for reaching out, however I'm sorry to inform you that we are not interested in ridding ourselves of any military equipment in trying times such as these.

With that said, however, the Gepard-class frigates that were sent to Canada were seized by our nation rather than properly purchased. Therefore, we are more than willing to transfer the ownership of these frigates back to their rightful owners. Please, give me the port which you wish these vessels to be sent to and I will have the Royal Navy do so as soon as possible.

Kindest Regards,
Maxime Bernier
Minister of Global Affairs
Kingdom of Canada

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada< Alex >
[Sender]:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < BaburinVM@MOFA.ru.gov >
[Subject]: RE: Trade Relations

Your Excellency,

My office understands completely given these uncertain times. Should your government ever be interested in the buy-back please do not hesitate to contact me.

As for the Gepard frigates, we would be happy to receive them at our naval base in Sevastopol, Crimea. Please let us know when that can be arranged and we will make sure to provide all necessary arrangements for your sailors to bring them to their home port.

Kind regards,
Vitaliy Baburin
Director for the Americas
Russian Federation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II