STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Byzantine Call to Serbia

RedAmber

Newcomer
May 9, 2019
After an evening of contemplating what should be done, Empress Maria - referred to honorifically as Augusta by most of her people - made a private phone call to the President of Serbia from the Acropolis as she overlooked Athens. She honestly hoped that President Davidović wouldn't answer, but Maria knew she would feel a sense of guilt for the rest of her life if she did not at least try to contact the Serbian leader. She waited patiently as a light breeze picked up around her.

@Logan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
While President Davidovich was currently busy, the call would be redirected to His Excellency Vlatko Ateljević, Prime Minister of Serbia.

"Hello, Vlatko Ateljevic, Prime Minister, Speaking. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"

RedAmber

Newcomer
May 9, 2019
"Hello Prime Minister... This is the Empress of Rome, calling for President Davidovich. Is this a bad time?" she asked. Maria had not made any public appearances yet, but it was common knowledge that Byzantium had an Empress. This was her first phone call to a foreign nation, and it was actually without the permission of her government. Before she made the call, though, she thought to herself, "Well, it is my government."

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Your August Majesty, I find this as much of a surprise. I regret to inform you that the president is currently in a call with another head of state, however, I've been entrusted by him as a co-equal in the governance of Serbia, and so any matter which you wish to bring before him, you can entrust me to bring before him promptly, or otherwise to speak and act on his behalf."

RedAmber

Newcomer
May 9, 2019
“I understand...” she said. “I’m calling about the situation in Kosovo. It wouldn’t necessarily be my place to critique what your country is doing there, but I am concerned that this could bring real war to Eastern Europe. I’m sure that you and President Davidovich are both good men, and wouldn’t want thousands of young men to die if it comes down to that... What I’m saying is that if you want to come to a diplomatic solution, I - and my government - would be willing to help.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren