STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAD] Phone Call to the Provisional Government of Zimbabwe

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Prime Minister Bianca Wright would use a private and encrypted line to contact whoever her Zimbabwean counter-part was.

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Alex

Trevor Hawkins was available to answer, meaning The Chief of Administrative Affairs was not needed to answer on his behalf. As such, he quickly lifted the receiver from its cradle and put it to his ear. after ensuring that his side of the line was encrypted and private.

"Trevor Hawkins, Chairman of The Provisional Executive Council, speaking."

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good day, Chairman Hawkins. My name is Bianca Wright, Prime Minister of Canada. I'm calling you in the hopes of being able to discuss the logistical issues in Zimbabwe. With the Global Assembly now sending in peacekeepers and humanitarians I am thinking that stating a limit of people allowed to be sent to Zimbabwe would be a good idea. After all, the more mouths there are to feed there the more difficult it will be to fight the famine in your country and thus will result in more deaths... Is this something that you would agree with me on, Chairman Hawkins?"

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Alex

"I would, however there is a plan being implemented by the Spanish detachment that should address the immediate logistical concerns of feeding Harare's population. Furthermore, an emergency agricultural plan is being put into action that will see every available plot of soil in the controlled zone in and around Harare be tilled and used to grow food. That should, if all goes to plan, help free up logistical space for matters other than food. The bigger issue is kickstarting an economy of some description. If UZACOM were able to demonstrate that Harare was now safe, that might help foreign companies gain the courage to export food for sale in Harare's shops. That would help bring some sense of normality back to Zimbabwe by allowing businesses and jobs to grow."

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Preparing the lands, platting the seeds, waiting for it to grow and then harvesting it and repeating this process until Zimbabwe has enough food not only for the capital but all of the nation will take months. Longer if the Global Assembly continues to send troops in Zimbabwe. I know that the Irish alone have more than double of the troops that Canada have in your nation... Then there's also the problem of clean and fresh water... If we were to place a temporary limit until the farms have been stabilized and water secured, I believe that things would become stable a lot sooner and bring in economic stabilizing businesses to Harare."

J.Hyde

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa