STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Call to French Foreign Minister

Sep 28, 2021

As the Chinese Foreign Minister is currently out of town, attending something very important for the Chinese government, Wen Duyi, China's Premier is tasked by the Leader of China, Changchang Xu to open diplomatic channels with the French government in order to open an embassy in France and ultimately procure French military hardware.

The Chinese Premier sits in his office, contemplating what he should say, moments later his secretary comes into his office and gave him his coffee then walks out after. Premier Wen Duyi fixes his tie and picks up the Encrypted phone among many phones in his desk then dials the French Foreign Office.

Ring Ring Ring!

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

2048px-Standard_of_the_President_of_France.svg.png

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

The French Foreign Minister, Hubert Védrine has just entered his office after a long commute across a rainy day in Paris. He had been handed a stack of folders by his front desk assistant the moment he walked in the door. “Another busy day,” he thought to himself. He placed the folders at the end of his desk and took his jacket off. By the time he had sat down, the assistant was bringing him his morning cup of tea. He thanked the young man and took his first sip. He was then startled by the phone ringing. He sighed, sat the cup down and picked up the receiver. “Yes?” said Minister Védrine. “It's the Chinese Foreign Minister on a secured line, Sir.” said the young telecommunications officer. “Put him through, thank you.” exclaimed Minister Védrine. “Remember sir, do not pick up the phone until the green light comes on. That means the line is secured on both ends!” mentioned the young telecommunications officer. “ Yes, I got it, thank you. I’m not that old you know.” sighed Minister Védrine.

The green light came to life and Minister Védrine picked up the maroon receiver.

“Hello! This is Hubert Védrine, The French Foreign Minister. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?”

Sep 28, 2021

As the French foreign minister answered the phone the Chinese premier then said,
"Good day to you Minister, my name is Premier Wen Duyi and due to the absence of our foreign minister I was officially tasked by my government to open diplomatic communications with your government to hopefully enter an agreement of setting up embassies between our two nations and the most important of all, arms trade between France and China, our arms industry has a lot to offer for your military and vice versa, all we wish for is to do good business with your government, Hopefully, current global tensions around the world would not deter you from passing up this opportunity for us to form a good business-minded relationship."

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
It is wonderful to hear from you Premier Wen Duyl. We are eager to establish formal diplomatic ties with The People’s Republic of China. I think a first solid step towards a diplomatic friendship would be the opening of mutual embassies. We currently have a property located at 11 Av. George V, 75008 Paris, France that would serve as a brilliant location for the Chinese Embassy. We would bid welcome to your ambassador along with their staff as soon as you would be willing to send them. The minor requirements we have regarding armed personnel is that we prohibit the possession of fully automatic weapons within metropolitan France. We also require all weapons to be fully registered with our customs agents upon entry to France. We would hope that would allow us to send one of our ambassadors to Beijing. Our standard diplomatic team includes 20 diplomatic staff, 30 mission staff, and 25 security personnel. The security personnel will be armed with bulletproof vests and standard issue SP 2022 semi-automatic pistols.

Onto matters of possible military procurement. We first need to be sure of a few worries our Ministry of Defense has with your possible diplomatic ties with the Government of Turkey. Now, We haven't seen any indication of hostile intent from the People’s Republic of China towards our allies in the middle east or elsewhere. Turkey on the other hand, has been outright hostile. We can’t allow French made arms and aircraft fall into the hands of such a bellicose government. We would love to have an agreement in place that would allow both of our respective defense ministries to engage in friendly collaboration when it comes to military hardware sales. I would think this could serve as a bridge of cooperation between east and west.

I would also like to talk briefly about trade of commercial goods between our two prominent nations. We ardently want to enter the Chinese market in many sectors of the economy. We are currently exporting pharmaceuticals, automobiles, wine, foodstuffs, and commercial aircraft. If I may, what products is the People’s Republic of China currently exporting? I would love to get a trade deal in place!

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"that is wonderful news to us minister, we will be outfitting our security details according to those standards, and we will be taking that location for our embassy."

"We currently have ties with every country in the world, we really try not to pick any sides so we definitely in the business of trading with any nation currently. Like you said we also want friendly collaboration with France so my government can fully equipped our armed forces with eastern made and western made military hardware."

"regarding commercial goods I will send you the details via fax, one moment please"

The Chinese Premier then sent a fax to the French foreign office this document below.

1. Textiles and Clothing
2. Electronics
3. Plastics
4. Electrical Machinery
5. Vehicles

$3,000,000.00
$4,500,000.00
$1,500,000.00
$2,500,000.00
$5,000,000.00

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"We would like to import Textiles and Clothing, Electronics, Plastics, and Electrical Machinery on a monthly basis. If you like we could perform a mutual trade of items in lieu of trade tariffs. If this interested you, you might wish to select 4 items from pharmaceuticals, automobiles, wine, foodstuffs, and commercial aircraft. We would be happy to arrange not only the shipping to and from The People's Republic of China, but to also draft a formal trade document for your inspection and signature. If you would rather not have a mutual trade, we have no problems paying the monthly tariffs associated with each shipment. Do you currently have cargo ships available for international shipping?"

"On the topic of military hardware. As a show of new friendship between our governments, I have been given authorization to offer the People's Republic of China access to DCI's Military catalog. Is there any particular military hardware you are currently interested in acquiring?"

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"We would like automobiles, commercial aircraft, wine and foodstuffs, for your part, we accept those five imports you chose, but sadly we still don't have cargo ships since most of our budget is going to the procurement of military hardware, but since we are also going to the business of trade with foreign nations, we will also precure such ships soon, but for now, like I said we have no cargo ships available."

"for French made military hardware we would like 500 Panhard Vehicule Blinde Leger VBL Milan, 20 Transall C-160D, and 5 TRS 22XX Parasol, please do tell how much are we going to pay for those.

Vaka

Last edited:

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
“That sounds fantastic! I will have the trade documents drawn up later this week and fax them over to your office for your signature. We will also take sole charge of shipping the cargo between our ports. If you are currently looking for cargo ships, might I suggest you contact Damen Shipyards Group. They are the supplier of cargo transport ships. They make wonderful vessels and they have been wonderful to do business with.”

“I have faxed your request for the military hardware to DCI HQ and they have emailed me back with a detailed pricing list.

x500 Panhard Vehicule Blinde Leger VBL Milan ($305,376,660.00)
x20 Transall C-160D ($410,139,966.00)
x5 TRS 22XX Parasol ($110,000,000.00)
Grand Total: $825,516,626.00

The production of this equipment will begin the moment payment is received. We are proud to do business with The People’s Republic of China and hope to do more in the future. Are there currently any additional products you would like me to get pricing together for?”

“As for our own military purchases, I have been told that our Ministry of Defense is looking for Long Range Non-Nuclear Ballistic Missiles. Would The People’s Republic of China be willing to sell missiles to France and if so I have been asked to request a list of available products and pricing. We would be looking to make a substantial investment in this area.”

Sep 28, 2021
Status encrypted

"Excuse me, we had a change of plans by the way, orders for me from my superiors, we will now be ordering (100) Panhard Vehicule Blinde Leger VBL Milans, (4)
Airbus A310 MRTT and (1) Airbus A340-500, (10) Eurocopter Tiger HAD, and (15) Eurocopter EC725 Caracal.
We hope to do good business with your nation."

"To accommodate your Inquiry we have a generous list of ballistic missiles we are willing to sell to France, unfortunately all are designed to carry nuclear warheads when it comes to long range missiles, other non ballistic missiles may be considered intermediate range, but do inform us if you are still interested, meanwhile procuring nuclear missiles from us which we can sell for a limited amount can help benefit France, such as gaining additional offensive capabilities that her neighbors may or may not be capable of yet. We will be emailing the products details and their respective prices, which will be at our discretion of course since we intend to also profit from it, you may also check the original prices and inform us of any questions or concerns."

DongFeng 21D antiship ballistic missile

$6,500,000

hitting aircraft carrier strike groups

DongFeng 26 intermediate range ballistic missile

$15,500,000

5,000 km (3,100 mi)

Dongfeng 5 intercontinental ballistic missile

$16,500,000

distance up to 12,000 km, is a silo-based, two-stage missile

Dongfeng 4 Long range ballistic missile

$16,300,000

Long range ballistic missile, 5,550-7,000 km range and 2,200 kg payload

Vaka

Last edited:

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
“Unfortunately we do not own the production rights to Airbus or Eurocopter products. They are currently held by Sparrow Safeguards. They were sold by a previous administration in an attempt to quickly raise funds in an incredibly short sighted affair. Nonetheless, we can still wholly endorse these products and suggest you contact Sparrow Safeguards for their purchase. In regards to the one hundred Panhard Vehicule Blinde Leger VBL Milans, we can offer a price of $610,753.32 per unit. This would bring the total to $61,075,332.00. As always, I will be happy to have the production of this hardware expedited as soon as payment has been received.”

“We appreciate your prices and information on the long range ballistic missiles. As we are currently looking for non-nuclear munitions, will will not be purchasing any of these at the moment. However, I have been asked to inquire about another piece of military hardware that we are planning on acquiring. We have a current need for a powerful naval Anti-air warfare destroyer. We have plenty of anti-ship and anti-submarine options for our naval fleet, but lack any serious dedicated anti-air platform. What options do the People’s Republic of China have on offer? We would be looking to purchase at least 3 of these vessels.”

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
status encrypted

"that's unfortunate, but nonetheless we will take those 100 VBL Milans, so please kindly process them for us as soon as you are able. Regarding your Inquiry there is one destroyer that fits, it would be the Type 052C Destroyer, the ship is already fitted with an active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar and vertically launched surface-to-air missiles that fires HHQ-9 missiles, this destroyer has been specifically built to combat enemy air combatants that is currently unavailable with previous Chinese made destroyers, this is also due to its sophisticated radar which boosts its anti air effectiveness. If your government is willing to buy 3 of these vessels it will total up to 2,610,000,000 USD due to its expensive price of 800,000,000 USD per ship."

Vaka

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II