STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAN] Phone Call to Brazil

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Minister of the Department of Global Affairs, Edward Reid, would use an encrypted and private line to contact his Brazilian counterpart. Sending ahead of time that the call would be to discuss beginning bilateral relations.

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Chief of International Relations, Pedro Santana Galego, after making sure that his line was secure and properly encrypted, would answer the call.

"
Good day, Minister Reid, I'm Pedro Santana Galego, Chief of the Department of International Relations of the Empire of Brazil, It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope things are well?"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good day, Chief Galego. Everything is well here, thank you. How are things in Brazil?

I was actually calling in the hopes that we would be able to begin official relations between our two nations. It is, to my knowledge, that your government is close to Argentina's as well and that they have also contacted you regarding an economic alliance of sorts?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
"Things are well, thank you for asking.

Ah yes, We have been contacted regarding the economic alliance, I assume Canada has been contacted also on the topic? I believe this is a great opportunity to open relations between all 3 of our nations.
"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Minister, I apologize for my silence but... I have been informed a few moments ago of grave news. The Joint Task Force 2, Canada's counter-terrorism operatives, have informed me that they have secured intelligence that indicate that France and some organization known as the Oriflamme Society have been funding and arming Quebecois Terrorists. Luckily, the JTF2 were able to secure the shipment of 5,000 FAMAS assault rifles and detain the terrorist, Raymond Villeneuve. However, Canada is unsure how to proceed with this information and evidence... After all, this is an act of war...

I would advise the Empire of Brazil to secure their borders with French Guiana to the extreme, Minister."

JakeDorent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa