STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAN] Phone Call to Spain

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Minister of Global Affairs, John Manley, would use an encrypted and private line to his Spanish counterpart.

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Spanish Minister would answer the call privately and with encryption.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Manley, I hope you are alright."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Please hold." An automated voice would speak out. After a few seconds, someone would answer the phone.

"My deepest apologies, Minister. There was a recent and sudden emergency election in Canada. I am the new Minister of Global Affairs for Canada, Edward Reid. It's my hope that you will allow me to be the one to begin relations between our two nations. First and foremost I must say that you have my condolences for the explosion in the Granxa Industrial Polygon and the lives that were lost in the accident. If there is anything that Canada can do to assist your nation in damage control and future recovery attempts just let me know.

In the meantime Canada would be interested in knowing Spain's diplomatic protocol. Has your nation and government developed opinions of nations such as France?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you Mr.Reid, and thank you for your kind words, at the moment the fire is being controlled and already reduced its size in 2/3, there as been many nations helping in the zone, however the explosion was nothing like we have seen before. But we got to keep our faith that it will end." He would pause for a moment

"At the moment the Spanish Diplomatic protocol is to follow and protect its interests in various regions in the world, more predominantly in Europe. At the moment we haven't yet been or have contacted France to open formal relations, however in the future we will. Hopefully our ideals align. If not, there is always room for cooperation in the world stage. What is Canada's opinion on France? It might helps us tailor a better relationship with them."

Alex

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I'm happy to hear that the fire is under control.

As for France... I'm sorry to say Canada's opinion on them is not good - at all. Our attempts at contacting them has resulted in them insulting us and then threatening us regarding the province of Quebec, which them believe should be quote free unquote. Then they voted yes on that unfounded resolution to sanction Canada... I must say that everyone within the Canadian government believes that France is nothing more than a nation attempting to cause instability within Canada and for that reason I must warn Spain to be very cautious when dealing with them, considering they are your neighbor."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That's concerning to hear. Could you formulate on the Quebec issue? Why are they threatening you regarding this province? I do believe that resolution would only cause more harm than good, the peoples decision must be taken seriously, your party was voted in, and if the Canadians voted so, then their wishes must be heard"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"They believe that Canada is holding Quebec and its people against their will and that the province should be free and become its own nation. Despite the fact that the province of Quebec volunteered joining the confederation and have every right and capabilities to hold a referendum to secede if they so wished - which they haven't. To Canada, France is a nation that the world should watch very carefully, especially with their sudden 'revival' of a monarchy - just how they grabbed power is a wonder to me. I very much doubt they were voted into a crown and a throne.

But while we're both on call, Minister, the Canadian Armed Forces are planning to send troops to aid the coalition against Iraq. However, we lack a proper transport and logistical fleet. The Royal Navy were eyeing up the Galicia-class landing platform dock. Is this something that your government would be willing to sell to us? If so, we would like to purchase two of them. If not, I understand - our relations are quite new and... undefined."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We don't quite agree with that notion by France, unless of course they held a legal and official referendum for it. We also do not agree the way they handled the issue in Zimbabwe, without having a clear notion of the consequences it could bring. Regarding the equipment it would be best to contact my college in the Defense Ministry about it, as I am afraid I don't have a very global grasp around that area."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"No worries, I'll have my people contact your Defense Ministry.

As for France's handling of the issue in Zimbabwe, I'm sorry to say that I'm not quite knowledgeable in what they did? Would you be able to elaborate?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well they, without the GA consent, infiltrated Zimbabwe, forcefully took custody of Mugabe, and left a power vaccum in the nation. They did not think of the consequences it could bring, and now Zimbabwe is going through a rough time."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I... see... is there any news on where they are keeping Mugabe? Or where he currently is? I fear this entire situation has become all the more complicated now..."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe he is being kept in the GA, but it does not bode well.. it will open a precedent after these actions"

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"The fact that France has captured Mugabe without Global Assembly authority nor the authority of Zimbabwe... and with the fact of the information I am going to give you... Is this call secured and encrypted, Minister?" Reid would assure that his end was in fact secured and encrypted. "Minister. The Joint Task Force 2, Canada's counter-terrorism operatives, have informed me that they have secured intelligence that indicate that France and some organization known as the Oriflamme Society have been funding and arming Quebecois Terrorists. Luckily, the JTF2 were able to secure the shipment of FAMAS assault rifles and detain the terrorist, Raymond Villeneuve... this was an act of war, Minister, and I would advise that the Kingdom of Spain secure their border with France to the extreme.

Canada has notified the United Kingdom and the United States of this information and we will soon be taking action once they inform us of their stance. Although I must say that we are uncertain on how to handle this situation considering that the French are also in Zimbabwe... Would you have any advice for us, Minister?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister would make sure his end of the call was secured and encrypted, which it was.

He would pause for a moment.

"This is a very serious situation Mr.Reid, very serious indeed. I'm afraid France is trying to play the covert game, yet are failing to cover their tracks well... Who knows what they are doing in other parts of the world, especially in Zimbabwe.. or in Europe.. I'll advise you as I would do myself. I would first contact like you did, the US, the UK. I would also add Sweden to be informed, as they also have been having trouble with them. I would perhaps avoid total war between Canada and France. Perhaps after informing these nations you should with maximum secrecy inform the Secretary General of the Global Assembly, next as this is a clear violation of sovereignty and then move with a call for reparations and justice. After inform the SecGen, you should then inform the rest of the world via an announcement and providing part of the evidence.

If everything else fails,and they refuse reparations, then the GA or the International Court of Justice should decide their fate. I will advise my government that upon informing the global community of their actions, we will move with a total cessations of relations with France and will also imposing sanctions. Perhaps the GA member-state would also impose their own. However this needs to be done quickly as they prehaps already know you have caught them in their covert operations, time is of the essence."

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa