STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAN] Phone Call to Stromberg

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Minister of the Department of Justice, Emily Gale, would contact Stromberg International Legal Consultants via a private and encrypted line using the phone number on their website. The call would be related to a potential case.

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Head of State Practice from Strömberg International Legal Consultants, Sven Hansson, would answer the telephone from within his private office. An automatic message is played with a deep-voiced Swedish male requesting the other party ensure their line is encrypted at all times through the call to protect legally exclusive and sensitive information discussed within the call. Naturally, the call is encrypted to comply with domestic law, namely the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995.

"Good Afternoon, Sven speaking, how can I help?"​

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good afternoon, Sir. I am calling on behalf of the Canadian government on a possible case that we would like to hire your consultants for. It regards the nation of Ukraine. In short, we sent them nearly two billion dollars for three thousand four hundred and eighty products. As of right now we have received no more than three hundred of forty of these products. Meaning there is roughly three thousand one hundred and forty products missing - roughly 1,810,000,000.00$ worth of equipment - with the prices that they charged us. Due to multiple sources which state that the productions are being purposely sabotaged to delay their delivery to us, we have asked them to refund our order - they haven't yet.

Would this be something your company would be interested in? If so we can discuss it in far more detail alongside the cost of hiring your consultants."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"A pleasure to speak to you and thank you for choosing Strömberg International Legal Consultants, we are world class in the legal field and have already secured huge success for our clients. These are big figures that you're mentioning and it's certainly something we'd be interested in taking on... do your have any relevant correspondence, signed agreements and such worth which I could read over? The value of your contract with us will entirely depend on the workload required to resolve this, which at face value I am confident we can do."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
There would be a momentary silence. "It seems there was an update relating to the purchase. They have sent five hundred products to us, however, two thousand six hundred and forty other products are currently missing from our purchase - KrAZ-6322s. While the products that were sent to us were the most expensive and the bulk of the purchase, I believe that they sent them to 'tame us' if you will, hoping we'll turn a blind eye on the missing trucks. The missing trucks total to a price of 247,500,000.00$.

If you are still interested I will fax you the necessary correspondence (see post #12). Sadly, that is all we have in physical evidence as this purchase was negotiated in a phone call. The purchase came with no signed agreements. The closest to which was us asking for the products to be produced in batches of five hundred. I believe this case should be an easy one: Canada purchased the products and Ukraine has failed to send us the majority of the vehicles and are currently delaying our attempts at a refund. Let me know if there's anything you will need to decide."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Our company name holds a lot of weight, it's not often we see defendants pursue their ideology all the way to the court room, which from your, a client's, point-of-view this is ideal because it's the cheapest possible outcome. Is there any indication as to why Ukraine would randomly cease their production of equipment? Has payment been sent in full and secured?

Minister I am happy to send correspondence to the Ukrainian government in order to expedite the continuation of production, this will come to an initial cost of $25,000,000 and an additional $12,000,000 for each communication thereafter. If this were to proceed via the International Court of Justice this figure will increase on a no-win-no-fee basis, providing the value of at least $100,000,000 is met through out-of-court processes."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"None at all, Sir. The delegate to the Global Assembly during the Resolution to sanction Canada stated that the productions were halted altogether while their Minister of Foreign Affairs told Minister Reid, our Minister of Global Affairs, that the productions were 'undergoing factory defects'. My guess would be that the Ukrainian government hoped that the sanction would pass and that they would be able to keep both the equipment Canada purchased and the money that we gave them for it. However, now that the sanction has failed they have had a change of hearts.

As odd as it may seem, Sir, Canada would like for this to go to court so that Ukraine would have to pay us back alongside covering our legal fees and receiving bad publicity. However, If you can get them to send us the 247,500,000.00$ for less than half of that sum then we'll be more than content. I'll have the initial 25,000,000.00$ sent to your consultants."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I have had my assistant instruct a legal professional to make contact with Ukraine... for the time-being I would encourage you to cease further contact with Ukraine and should there be any, record it for our records and ensure it's forwarded by encrypted means as soon as you possibly can. Material is now protected by law. I will keep you in the loop, we will be pursuing monetary compensation irrespective of the decision made by the relevant department; it's simply unacceptable the way you have been treated as a consumer. The fact you act on behalf of your government is irrelevant, they have entered a contact with you by accepting the monies and have failed to deliver their service.

Is this the best telephone number to get you on? I will call you if there's any change."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Minister Edward Reid has recorded some of the call between himself and the Ukrainian Minister of Foreign Affairs. He has sent me the file (post #26-onward), which I will send to you. Minister Reid has been left on hold, but I've notified him to avoid any contact if he's ever taken off of hold.

This is the best telephone number, yes. If you cannot reach me then please contact Minister Edward Reid at 1-800-632-6222. I am eager to see where this will go, Sir. Have a good day."

Connor

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Edward Reid would use another encrypted and private line to contact Stromberg once again. This would be related to another subject than the Ukrainians.

Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa