STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAN] Phone Call to the United States

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Prime Minister Bianca Wright would use a private and encrypted line to contact the Department of State of the United States. She didn't expect anyone too important to pick up - they were probably all dead, but hopefully someone who could give her some information on what the hell was going on would answer the phone.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Federal Government was in a state of exceptional chaos that morning as Prime Minister Wright made a called to the State Department. The call would be shuffled to around a dozen different offices until it made its way to the White House. Secretary of State Fitzgerald was already on the phone, so the call went to the Deputy Secretary of State.

"Hello? This is Deputy Secretary of State Charlie Price," he said on the secure line.
Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Hello, Deputy Secretary. This is Bianca Wright, Prime Minister of Canada. My government and I have heard about the current events in D.C." She would pause for a moment, turning down the volume of her television. "I was watching the State of the Union live, actually. I know you won't be able to disclose everything to me - that's fine, but surely you must know something that you would be able to tell me regarding this... accident... or attack?"

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Price's side of the phone was quiet for a few moments before he spoke up. It was now nearly two in the morning. "Yes, Prime Minister, thank you for your call. I'm sorry that we had to put you on hold like that. I'll give you the unclassified debrief... At 9:14 P.M. a major explosion occurred in the South Wing of the Capitol Building, where the State of The Union was taking place... There are no survivors from within the chamber. President Clinton has died, along with the Speaker of The House, most of Congress, and most of the Cabinet. President Gore was sworn in a couple of hours ago, and is now in charge... The President has ordered the armed forces to DEFCON 2, I hope that you can understand why we are hardening our borders and starting armed patrols throughout United States airspace, and wont take this as an act of aggression. President Gore asked me to communicate that directly to you," he said.
Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Uh..." She exhaled and then pause for a moment. "I'm not sure what to say to that, Deputy Secretary... My condolences?" The woman would begin pouring herself a glass of scotch. It seemed tonight was going to be a long one. "But no, I don't see the States' patrols as aggression - Canada would do the same if in your shoes. If your government or your nation needs any help you need nothing more than ask. Canada could also provide volunteers to help your people with... recovery. If you also ever discover who performed this attack then I can also have my people investigate any potential connections within Canada."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Thank you, Prime Minister. We are currently in the process of locking down the nation. If the RCMP apprehend any suspicious people crossing the border, or come across any intelligence regarding what has happened, I ask that you would please have them share it with the FBI and the White House as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding our situation, Prime Minister. I'll be sure that the State Department keeps your government in the loop. The President should be releasing a statement soon," he said.
Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I'll make sure of that. Well, I'm sure you have a long night ahead of you, Deputy Secretary, I won't grab anymore of your time. If you need me, this is the number you can reach me." With that she would wait a second in case the Deputy Secretary had something to say before hanging up the phone.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Price had nothing else to add. He wished the Prime Minister farewell, and terminated the call.
Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa