STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Canada | Message to Britain

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Yes, from my understanding Air Canada operates the following routes; St John's (CYYT) to London Heathrow (EGLL), Toronto (CYYZ) to London Heathrow (EGLL), Calgary (CYYC) to London Heathrow (EGLL), Vancouver (CYVR) to London Heathrow (EGLL), Halifax (CYHZ) to London Heathrow (EGLL), Montreal (CYUL) to London Heathrow (EGLL), Ottawa (CYOW) to London Heathrow (EGLL) through Air Canada and Toronto (CYYZ) to Manchester International (EGCC) through Air Canada Rouge. We was hoping to see if we could open the following routes through Air Canada Rouge: Toronto (CYYZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK), Halifax (CYHZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK), Halifax (CYHZ) to Glasgow International (EGPF) and Halifax (CYHZ) to Manchester International (EGCC) as well as through Air Canada Halifax (CYHZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK), Toronto (CYYZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK), Toronto (CYYZ) to Glasgow International (EGPF) and Halifax (CYHZ) to Glasgow International (EGPF). Would this be possible by any chance?" Stephen paused before continuing "I've just faxed over the Intelligence Agreement as well"

320px-Canadian_Security_Intelligence_Service_logo.svg.png

Following is the written and official copy of the BRIT-CAN Intelligence Sharing Agreement and its policy articles now formally agreed between the representatives of both the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland and the Government of Canada.

1. The factors stated for the need of the Great Britain and Canada Intelligence Agreement are as follows:-
(a) The setting up and development of British-Canadian Intelligence Cooperation and working consistently throughout the near future.
(b) To further support British-Canadian Defence with the raising need for intelligence from within foreign parties or even parties within either nation that have been identified by either government.

2. The following are the official articles that will be followed as the official agreement:-
(a) None of the stated articles are to be construed as contravening and any clauses of the agreement that one of the parties disagrees with will be dealt with appropriately via political means at the time an amendment is suggested.
(b) The objective of this agreement is to ensure that great advantage is obtained from the combined personnel and facilities of both parties.
(c) In accordance with these arrangements, each party will continue to make available to the other, continuously, currently with request, all raw data technological or physical that may concern activities, priorities or facilities both present and planned.
(d) Each party agrees to liaison personnel within both nations to ensure top cooperation throughout the agreement's life.
(e) The two parties will continue to effect elimination of unnecessary duplication of documents in order to ensure the maximum exploitation of foreign communications and data. However, the activities undertaken by either party must be denied at all costs to ensure complete secrecy of acts committed by either signatory.
(f) Either party may ask for assistance when necessary and such requests will be for filled whenever made.
(g) Both parties are aware of the threat that an unforeseen attack on either intelligence agency may cause and must be willing to commit to a joint emergency operation to avoid the secrecy of this agreement being released into the public domain.
(h) Both parties agree to supply copies of any documentation, data or information collected upon request.
(i) Both parties have a right to ask for amendments at any time during the life of the agreement. (refer to 2a)
(j) At no point may either party share, display or publish any of the documentation obtained without expressed permission from the other party.

SIGNATURE: Stephen Harper, Prime Minister (Canada)
SIGNATURE: _______ (INSERT NATION)

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Intelligence Agreement was reviewed, there was silence on the line whilst the British Delegate observed and took notes for any problems. Fortunately, in this case, it was a done deal. Such an agreement between Britain and Canada was a welcome one, the agreement signed, a copy taken, and faxed back. "We're good to go on the Intelligence Agreement. I've signed it and sent it back. I look forward to seeing our services work together. I trust to see your government in power for some time, and we can enhance our cooperation and make sure to work together closely." there was a pause, contemplating the travel routes. "Tourism, but also general travel between the UK and Canada is something I can also agree on, and welcome to see. To confirm:

Air Canada Rouge
Toronto (CYYZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK)
Halifax (CYHZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK)
Halifax (CYHZ) to Glasgow International (EGPF)
Halifax (CYHZ) to Manchester International (EGCC)

Air Canada
Halifax (CYHZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK)
Toronto (CYYZ) to London Gatwick (EGKK)
Toronto (CYYZ) to Glasgow International (EGPF)
Halifax (CYHZ) to Glasgow International (EGPF)

These routes, we can agree to but I would also like it to contain the full return anyway. So London Gatwick to Toronto, with British Airways, we will mirror all the ones you've proposed. If that is something you're happy with?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Of course, I can promise return flights the same days that these flights will take place on. Tourism is much needed between commonwealth nations and helps boost our economy for the greater good.

It’ll be welcoming to see British Airways flight the same routes as both Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge.” The Prime Minister paused before continuing “its such a pleasure to hear that Britain has agreed upon the intelligence agreement, Canada is always committed helping out our commonwealth brothers and sister whenever it is needed”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, it is a go-ahead. I look forward to seeing this, and other cooperation between our countries taking place. Especially the joint military exercise when you're ready.
In the meantime, is there anything else you'd like to discuss?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“No I believe all topics have been discussed? Is there anything in your side?”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"One slight thing, actually.
I'd like to know your opinion on the recent British deployment into Iran to counter the Al-Mutahida Terrorist Group."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"The British Deployment is seen good within the Canadian Administration. We see it as the start of standing up to terrorism, for so long we've allowed terrorism to stand in the way and do what they feel like. Canada fully supports Great Britain in their actions against the terrorist organisation that caused havoc upon the streets of Great Britain and hurt those that we call Brothers and Sisters through the Commonwealth." Stephen paused clearing his throat before continuing "If there is anything Great Britain needs in assisting them, then please do let us know. Canada is willing to support and aide Great Britain in anyway shape or form that is necessary"

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"It is a relief to have your support, I am very grateful to hear as such. It is always valuable to have the thoughts of other parties when relating to military operations.
But, from myself, that is all on my agenda. Unless you now have anything more to add, I believe that concludes this call?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"It is my pleasure! I totally agree it is very valuable when you get support on conducting operations abroad. I believe that is all, this conversation has been very valuable and very progressive with Canadian and British relations, especially when it comes to trade and tourism!"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, and agreed. I look forward to our future discussions.", unless anything else needed to be said, the British delegate was happy to conclude and made his farewells known.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001