STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Canada | Message to Spain

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“No I believe that is all, shall we make a move to the Head Office?” The Minister would pause waiting for an answer, while notifying the CEO they’ll be arriving soon

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Of course, let's go!" The Spanish delegate took the last sip of her drink before gathering her belongings, ready to head off to the Air Canada headquarters.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Minister nodded while finishing their drink before leading to an awaiting car which would take them to an awaiting Air Canada Aircraft which would be flying to Montreal where another car would be waiting to take them to the Head Office.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The flight would land after a short flight to Montreal, the aircraft would come to a stop and stairs would be brought to the aircraft, the minister would lead the way down the steps before showing the Spanish delegation to the awaiting car. Once inside the car, the car would drive off to the Headquarters of Air Canada

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Spanish delegate smiles as the plane lands in Montreal, she departs the aircraft and into the motorcade with the Canadian delegate as they take off for the Air Canada headquarters, she quickly tends to her makeup to make sure everything was good before arriving.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Chief Executive Officer Calin Rovinescu would be waiting outside the building of Air Canada noticing the convoy of the Canadian Delegating and the Spanish Delegation. The convoy would come to a half, officers from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police would open the vehicle doors letting the company come out of the vehicle and to walk towards the awaiting CEO.

Calin would smile while shaking the hands of the Spanish and the Canadian Ministers before speaking "Welcome to Air Canada's head office, is there anything I can get you guys?" He'd pause before speaking again and leading the way to his office "Well I hope this meeting will be quite valuable for both Canada and Spain along with Air Canada and Iberia Airlines!"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister arrives and greets the Chief Executive Officer of Air Canada before smiling. She walks to his/her office before taking a seat opposite the Minister.

"Just a water would be fine for me please."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Calin would nod for an aide to bring in a jug of water and three glasses so that everyone can have a drink before speaking "Ministers it's a pleasure to have you here within the Head Office of Air Canada. I understand that the foreign minister has spoke about organising routes to and from Canada to Spain, mainly Madrid and Barcelona?" He'd pause before gathering some files and opening these up and reading through before speaking "Air Canada Rouge Flight AC1914 from Toronto to Barcelona and a Air Canada Rouge Flight AC1912 from Montreal to Barcelona. The flight AC1914, we have organized for the flights to be on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and a Sunday each with a return flight on day, as well as AC1912 we have organized for the flights to be on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and a Sunday each with a return flight on day. For Madrid it'll be operated by Air Canada flight AC836 and AC837 from Toronto to Madrid. We have organized for the flights to be on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and a Sunday including a return flight each day on AC837.

I believe you also spoke opening a flight from Montreal to Madrid? I believe we can organize that too with flights daily and a return flight daily too each day?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The flights we discussed were Madrid–Barajas Airport to Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport and Madrid–Barajas Airport to Toronto Pearson International Airport on a Monday with returns due back the same day. On a Wednesday, Madrid–Barajas Airport to Toronto Pearson International Airport and Madrid–Barajas Airport to Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport also with returns on the same day and then on the Friday will be Madrid–Barajas Airport to Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport with a return flight to depart several hours after and then on Saturday will see the addition of another Madrid–Barajas Airport to Toronto Pearson International Airport flight.

We would also like to see the addition of Madrid–Barajas Airport to Vancouver International Airport via Halifax Stanfield International Airport which will most likely be one of our Airbus A350 routes and then we would like to open another route between Madrid–Barajas Airport and Calgary International Airport which will be handled by our Airbus A330-200 aircraft. A weekly flight would also be operated between Madrid–Barajas Airport and Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport operated by a new addition to our fleet, the Airbus A320neo. Is this something that can be arranged?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Of course, this can be all arranged" the CEO paused clearing his throat before speaking "Once we gain new Aircraft as we have requested to Airbus, we wish to open new routes. We would like to open some seasonal routes from Toronto and Montreal to Tenerife South, Palma de Mallorca and Gran Canaria would this be possible?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Sorry, please excuse me a second." The Minister leaves the room to take a call on the situation ongoing in Spain, it could just be small scale but it was routine that all Ministers knew just in case. She returned into the room a couple of minutes later. "Sorry about that. Something needed my attention. Yes, these routes would be acceptable and I'm sure that many people would use them."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“That’s wonderful news!” The CEO paused clearing their thrust before continuing “Does Iberia have plans for growing?”

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"In the coming months, we will be transitioning into an Airbus only fleet and we have plans to add an additional thirty plus A350s into our fleet."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“That’s very impressive, although Air Canada is a mixture of Airbus, Boeing and Bombardier Aircraft we are looking to acquire quite a few more Airbus aircraft as well, thanks to the Canadian Government that is!

Would you care to fly within an Air Canada Aircraft? I’m sure I there is an Air Canadian training flight taking place soon?”

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm sure I have the time for that, it would be amazing! It would be good for our pilots to eventually work together in the future, maybe an Air Canada captain and an Iberia first officer running the flight with a mixture of cabin crew from each of our airlines."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“That sounds like an excellent idea! I’m sure we can make that happen” the CEO paused getting up from their seat, leading the way to an awaiting car where it will take them to Montreal International where a Bombardier CRJX (CRJ1000) would be waiting with new training pilots

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The pair enter the motorcade which takes them to the nearby airport, they pass through the relevant areas such as security before boarding the awaiting aircraft. The Spanish Minister personally greets the two pilots.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
With the Ministers and the Chief Executive Officer boarding the awaiting aircraft, the traine pilot and training captain was going through final inflight checks prior to take off. A knock could be heard on the flight deck door, the training Captain turned her head gasping before standing and shaking the Chief Executives hand before offering a hand shake to the Ministers.

“Welcome aboard this training flight Ministers and Chief Executive Officer, I do hope you have a pleasant flight with us” she paused before turning back towards her seat, allowing the trainee to stand and greet the three before returning and begin finalising the flight checks.

Another training captain who was onboard begun to shut the door of the CRJ900 and begun preparing the cabin for take off.

“Clearance this is Flight AC9900, ready for push back requesting runway 11” he paused allowing the clearance operator to respond “Good morning flight AC9900, pushback granted expect runway 11” from this the pilot connected to the ground crew who begun pushing the aircraft back and placing it into position to taxi towards runway 11, the pilot allowed the engines to start up before gaining clearance from Ground to taxi.

The aircraft would've been given clearance to taxi, the engines begun roaring as the parking brakes were released. The aircraft begun slowly moving forward towards runway 11. It held short of the runway, the trainee pilot begun completing the final checks before the clearance was given to take off and hold in a pattern. Once passing the hold short line, the landing lights and beacons were turned on. The Aircraft lined up and paused for a moment before it rocketed down the runway, with "rotate" called out the trainee pulled back on the yoke gently as the aircraft begun to take off from the ground, the gears were brought up.

The aircraft begun holding in a pattern at around 2,500ft it would do a couple of touch and gos as it went around the airport before landing back after an hour or so in the air. Becons and landing lights were turned off once coming off the runway, heading back to the ramp where the aircraft was first parked. Allowing the Chief Executive Officer and the Ministers to exit the plane once speaking with the training captain and trainee pilot if there were any questions.

The Foreign Minister would receive a text from the Defence Minister to ask the Spanish Delegation regarding acquiring some equipment, once the questions were over the Chief Executive Officer said goodbye to the Spanish and Canadian Ministers before returning to work. The Canadian Minister would approach the awaiting convoy asking the Spanish "Canada is looking to acquiring some much needed Military Equipment, we would be looking to gain the following; 4 Juan Carlos I Class & 12 Álvaro de Bazán class would it be a possible to get prices for these?"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren