STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Canada]: Phone call to the United States

Sep 9, 2021
Office of the Canadian Prime Minister
Communications Protocol: Secure

On his first day of work, the New Canadian Prime Minister has one of his aides initiate a secure phone call with the White House. The Prime Minister of Canada wishing to speak with the President of the United States regarding the relationship of their two nations and administrations.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
President Al Gore had just finished a meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the Oval Office when his chief of staff, Duncan, walked into the room and checked his watch. He informed the President that the office of the Canadian Prime Minister was trying to organize a call between the two leaders. Ten or so minutes later a call was organized between the President and the Prime Minister - the American line was of course encrypted. No one other than the President and Duncan were in the room as the President picked up his secure desk phone and said, "Prime Minister Shelton, congratulations on your party's victory in this recent election. How are you settling in?"

Stephen373

Sep 9, 2021
“Mr. President,” Shelton said, trying to internalize his excitement as much as he could. He looked over to his Chief of Staff the only person present in his office that was void of any personal belongings at this point. Decorations another item on his to-do list for the day.

“Thank you, sir, for the kind words. I am looking forward to being able to work with you and to continue the relations between our nations.”

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"That is great to hear," Al said as he leaned back in his leather chair and went over some notes about the Canadian election that had been provided to him. "I am as well, Prime Minister. How is it that I can help you today?" he asked.

Stephen373

Sep 9, 2021
Shelton didn't respond immediately there was a moment of silence on the line while he got up the courage to ask for favors, or at least what he felt were favors. "Sir, Canada in the opinion of myself and my administration feel that previously we have let our ability to protect our nation from external, internal, and natural threats and disasters has been greatly diminished. I would like to speak to you as one of my largest priorities to seek assistance from the United States in helping us to rearm our Armed Forces and prepare our Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness organizations to not only protect ourselves but to lend a hand to our brothers and sisters to the south." His tone was urgent and passionate he truly believed that Canada could trust the US to assist in rebuilding and that Canada in the world was in danger due to a lack of important resources.