STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Censure Motion to Prime Minister's Cabinet

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Part 1: The administrative errors evidence
|At New Aspiration Party's office in the Thai parliament|
|In the middle of the New Aspiration Party's part meeting|
Notable Character
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh(Leader of the Opposition)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b45df92dc1bfbecf21d36dad1794571defe4793552b24570ca9e67d1d134f271.jpg

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: The information we have, I believe we can present a Censure Motion in the parliament. We have support from other Opposition in the parliament to the House of Representatives.

Chalerm Yubamrung: "I agree with you. Let's review what we have again?"

Sukavich Rangsitpol: "I agree."

Other members: "Agree/ Yes, we should/ I can present the information."

Sanoh Thienthong would start presenting the information.

Sanoh Thienthong: "We have been investigating with the other parties in the Opposition. We have been given the document of Prime Minister Chuan about his policy on Economic solutions by the Ministry of Finance and the Bank of Thailand. It shows us that Prime Minister Chuan and his counterpart in the Cabinet plan to shut down banks and financial institutions. The policy of Prime Minister Chuan on shutting down banks and financial institutions will affect the credit card system and worsen the situation of the financial market, the stock market, and affect the poor who depends on government funding through the credit card system. Thank you"

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "This policy isn't good. The rush of deciding by the Prime Minister has shown us that his experience in the political field isn't helping him anymore. He has been focusing on Foreign policy instead of internal policy lately. Our country has been dependent on a foreign power for too long now. We need someone who can make our country escape the dependency trap that we are stuck in it."

Sukavich Rangsitpol: "We still haven't cleared all the information yet. Let me present it."

Sukavich Rangsitpol would present next.

Sukavich Rangsitpol: "We have discovered that the Financial Sector Restructuring Authority has sold financial institutions' assets that were closed with an auction to a foreign corporation. The action made by the Financial Sector Restructuring Authority causing enormous damage to the country. The Financial Sector Restructuring Authority has sold the financial institutions' assets with a total cost of $25564771860 in the auction that only cost $5707763400. We need the National Anti-Corruption Commission to investigate beside us. We have calculated the damage of this auction made by the Financial Sector Restructuring Authority to be $19854628860. The consequence of the action made by The Financial Sector Restructuring Authority will raise the Government's debt and will need the Government to need to pay more than 180000000 USD for over 20 years from now."

Chalerm Yubamrung: "I heard about the expenses of funding a foreign consulting company to get the advice. How can the administration by Prime Minister let all of this happened?!"

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "We need to submit to Censure Motion of the Prime Minister's Cabinet to the House of Parliament."

Nukul Thanikul: "There is some corruption in the Prime Minister's Cabinet that we can add to the Censure Motion."

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "I agree. The Prime Minister got the Mr. Clean title, but not the Cabinet."

New Aspiration Party members send information of Censure Motion to other parties of Opposition to hear their opinion before sending the summit to the parliament.

• Wow
Reactions: Jay

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Part 2: Erroneous Execution
List of political parties & Leader & Member

Coalition Government Party | Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai | 158
  • Democrat Party (Government) | Chuan Leekpai | 113
  • Chart Thai Party | Banharn Silpa-archa | 32
  • Liberal Democratic Party | Phinij Jarusombat | 5
  • Social Action Party | Boonphan Khaewattana | 8
Opposition Party | Chavalit Yongchaiyudh | 75
  • New Aspiration Party (Opposition Party Leader) | Sanoh Thienthong | 21
  • Thai Citizen Party | Samak Sundaravej | 2
  • National Development Party | Suwat Liptapanlop | 35
  • Solidarity Party | Chaiyot Sasomsub | 8
  • People's Party | Somchai Hiranpruek | 9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Situation: Opposition Party Meeting | Thai parliament

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "Thank you, everyone, for coming here today. I am happy to see all 75 people here. I hope everyone here knows what we will be talking about today."

Sanoh Thienthong: "We are all gathered here to talk about our Censure motion to the prime minister's cabinet. We have been investigating along with everyone here for a month now. I believe it is time to show what we have found this time."

Suwat Liptapanlop: "My party wishes to talk about Prime Minister's Inappropriate prioritization between our citizen and South Africa citizen."

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "I am eager to hear your opinion between our citizens and South African citizen."

Somchai Hiranpruek: "My party, Chaiyot party, and Samak Sundaravej party wish to talk about Inapplicable budgeting on the military."

Sanoh Thienthong: "I am sure that there will be a lot to talk about the military."

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "Everyone has said what you wish to talk about today. I believe we can start."

New Aspiration Party members would present the information similar to what they discussed in their meeting room.

Suwat Liptapanlop: "This action is crazed and shocking. I can't believe the Chuan administration let our country be in an even worse economic position."

Chaiyot Sasomsub: "We will lose our opportunity to give more funding to the private sector! We need to build better infrastructure for our nation! Don't he know that our infrastructure in non-capital areas is severe!"

Samak Sundaravej: "This is a sign of corruption! National Anti-Corruption Commission won't do anything because they are under the supervision of the Prime Minister. It is secure for his cabinet to make the bribery!"

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "It is just the first topic that we are talking about today. I believe the more we getting deep into it, the more we find his secret."

Suwat Liptapanlop: "Let my party present Inappropriate prioritization between our citizens and South African citizen."

National Development Party would start present.

Paveena Hongsakul: "We have been analyzing the documents on funding and administration in South Africa. We have found that the government has prepared over 15 tons of food for South African instead of giving it to impoverished people in our country. It is not fair! Prime Minister has been funding Humanitarian aid force over 200 million USD to provide food, water, and equipment for South African, and we have found that he got this budget from budget cuts in other institutions. It shows us that the Prime Minister doesn't care about his people! We don't need a prime minister that doesn't improve the well-being of the people in the country!"

Sanoh Thienthong: "I can't believe he is this bad. He looks like the person who cares about people in his country, but he is not."

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "This is a great topic to be presented in the House of Representatives. I believe this will attract interest from other countries."

Somchai Hiranpruek: "Let's talk about the military budget."

Prakob Sangto would start present.

Prakob Sangto: I think everyone here notices our massive budget raise, and enormous funding on military from financial reports lately. I will present basic. Our government has used more than 8 billion USD on the military budget this month! It is over 20 times our former military budget! We predict the annual military budget to be more than 18 billion USD. It is 60 times greater than our former military budget! It is 39 percent of our annual budget! We can't let this happen.

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: Holy fuck. Are we going to war with someone?

The whole room will talk to each other.

Sanoh Thienthong: This topic can take down Prime Minister Chuan. I believe we can send finally send a full Censure motion document to the parliament.

The Opposition Party will keep talking for a while before drafting the documents to the summit to parliament.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Part 3: Retaliation| Secret List of involvement
List of political parties & Leader % Member - Government side
Coalition Government Party | Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai | 158
  • Democrat Party (Government) | Chuan Leekpai | 113
  • Chart Thai Party | Banharn Silpa-archa | 32
  • Liberal Democratic Party | Phinij Jarusombat | 5
  • Social Action Party | Boonphan Khaewattana | 8
Involve Institution & Ministry representative & Participant
  • Office of the Prime Minister | Pichai Rattakul & Supat Ramasadit | 27
  • Ministry of Defense | Wattanachai Wuttisiri | 15
  • Ministry of Finance | Tharin Nimmanhaemin | 20
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs| Sukhumbhand Paribatra | 17
  • Ministry of Agriculture And cooperatives | Pongpol Adireksarn | 4
  • Ministry of Transport | Suthep Thungsuban | 5
  • Ministry of Commerce | Supachai Panichpak | 10
  • Ministry of Interior | Sanan Kajonprasas | 24
  • Ministry of Justice | Suthat Ngernmuen | 18
  • Ministry of Labor | Trairong Suwankhiri | 13
  • Ministry of Science and Technology | Yingphan Manasikarn | 9
  • Ministry of Education | Chumpol Silpa-archa | 6
  • Ministry of Public Health | Rakkiat Sukthana | 7
  • Ministry of Industry| Somsak Thepsutin | 4
  • Office of the Higher Education Commission | Nawadee Decha Sukarom | 3
  • Royal Thai Armed Forces | Surayud Chulanont | 30
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situation: Some meeting hall in Thai Parliament.

Chuan Leekpai: "Oh my god, sorry be being late. I just finished the call with Kore Prime Minister."
Sukhumbhand Paribatra: "I can guess that he wants us to withdraw our force from South Africa again. They don't listen to other opinions, no offense."
Surayud Chulanont: "You fucked up your job Chuan. I still have a lot of work to do in South Africa. I can easily trade my soldier for reconnaissance. Thank Sweden."
Supat Ramasadit: "Honestly, Chuan. Sit down."
Chuan Leekpai: "Okay. Surayud, we didn't go there to training our force. We went there to help."
Wattanachai Wuttisiri: "Come on, Chuan. It's a win-win situation. South African got help, and our soldiers got the train."
Suthat Ngernmuen: "Chuan, don't you know that your 200 million USD funding program got leaked? You are fucked up now. 300 people already call my Ministry hotline just to ask about our action on you!"
Trairong Suwankhiri: "The Labor in the country is angry since they knew that my ministry budget got cut to give the money to some fucking militarism boy."
Surayud Chulanont: "Calm down, Trairong. You can't blame me like that. It's is democracy. Everyone has voted!"
Pongpol Adireksarn: "My ministry needs more budget to help our farmers! Tharin, what made you think that allocated more than 15 billion USD to the military is a good idea! I still need to know who are we going to war with? Why did you just give so much money to them?"
There is no space for non-command participants to speak.
Tharin Nimmanhaemin: "That's because our Coalition Government Party members all vote for this annual budget! If you want to know why just ask those that are in the room!"
Chuan Leekpai: "Stop! Nothing good will happen if we keep arguing! We just need to think. What information has been leaked, and find a Retaliation to comeback! Tharin, can you tell me all about what information has been known?"
Tharin Nimmanhaemin: "Sure, Chuan. Basically, They know about The Financial Sector Restructuring Authority that sold some institutions to foreign cooperation. You know, paying 180000000 USD for over 20 years isn't that bad, maybe. The hold point is that Financial Sector Restructuring Authority is under your command and was create under a constitution by you. That's why the focus is on you. It raises our government debt and causes our economy to be even worse. This is what we know. I believe in the council. They will have a lot of things to present."
Chuan Leekpai: "How about the military budget? I thought it was leaked?"
Wattanachai Wuttisiri: "Someone sent an investigating team to investigate this, and they found the document. I believe it is the Opposition."
Banharn Silpa-archa: "We would be very appreciative of the government sent us all the documents about what you guys have done. At least we can find a way to cope with the Opposition in the council. We also need to find a way to make all 71 not affiliated with the party support us, or else we will lose.
Boonphan Khaewattana: "Honestly, you can just lobbying the 71 people that are not affiliated with any party to help us. Give them some money, and they will be royal."
Chuan Leekpai: "That's corruption! We can't do that. I will just give you guys the document. Everyone in the Office of Prime Minister follows and goes back to the office. Thank you, everyone."
Everyone from the Office of the Prime Minister prime minister follows Prime Minister outside of the parliament building. They encounter journalists from around the country to interview him about Censure Motion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video tape-recorded from Television | Public
TZRWDvM.png

Jornalist1: Prime Minister, what is your opinion on the Censure Motion to Prime Minister's cabinet rumor?
Jornalist2: Is the rumor true about you got Censure Motion and will have to dissolution the house of representative?
Jornalist3: What do you think of Chavalit Yongchaiyudh's announcement to bring justice back to the people because there is a problem with inner policy?
Jornalist4: Does this Censure Motion has something to do with our force in South Africa?
Chuan Leekpai: Calm down everyone, I won't quit so soon. About the Censure Motion. Currently, the Opposition part is summiting a document to the Parliament. It's just about our problem. There is no dissolution of the house of Representatives at the time. I believe there won't be soon. In this country, justice is already for the people. I don't see the need for why people need them back. There is some problem in South Africa. South Korea Prime Minister has called me to withdraw forces from there. I am thinking about what I should decide. I can confirm it will be best for our people. Thank you.
Prime Minister and his people will go back to Office.

Reactions: Jay

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Part 4: The Decision

30 minutes later, after the Prime Minister Interview.
Paruskavan Palace
Meeting room

Chuan Leekpai: I have read all the information of our intel report from our Humanitarian aid force in South Africa since we have deployed the personnel there. We have asked the natives there about what the Swedish has done to them. I believe this is an essential topic of my decision. We have seen that South Africans are assertive about their opinion about Sweden's action on South Africa soil. When we arrived at Wonderboom National Airport. We have deployed 798 forces to find any hostile in the area of Wonderboom National Airport. It takes us almost 3 hours to complete the exploration. When we finish searching, we unload supplies from our cargo dock. 98 South African helped us to unload all supplies. It told us that South Africans needed us to help the natives there. South Africans might do it because they need it. South Africans might do it because we come thereby Sweden's name. South Africans might do it because they have no choice. South Africans might do it because Sweden has forced them to help us. South Africans might do it because they are fearful of Sweden's name. Since we have arrived at Pretoria. We have helped more than 5,000 natives already. The number might be low compared to the population, but this is a massive success in humanitarian efforts. I have reviewed my vision in South Africa. South Korea Prime Minister Jo told me that I should prioritize our people's well-being first because I am responsible for it. I completely agree with it. I have never thought about this before. It might be too late now. People in the country have seen me as a person who only cares about foreign policy now. The Censure Motion has already been summited to the parliament. I believe it will pass soon. I have made our country suffer from government debt for the next 20 years. I spent too much money on military stuff. It is the most shallow action I have made in my political life. I have decided what I will do in South Africa. I will not withdraw my humanitarian aid force in South Africa, and I won't support Sweden in the occupation of South Africa. This is my decision in South Africa.

Wattanachai Wuttisiri: I can't disagree if this is your decision. I am afraid that Sweden has shown their authority in South Africa like they are the owner. I still agree with everything you have said. What about your position in Russia?

Chuan Leekpai: I will still support the Russian Government. We don't have much intel to decide deeply. I have nothing much to say.

Sukhumbhand Paribatra: What will do next about our position in the country?

Chuan Leekpai: I would dissolute the House of Representatives when everything settles down. I will participate.

Sukhumbhand Paribatra: That's all you want to say?

Chuan Leekpai: I have nothing to say. I will prepare myself for an announcement. Goodbye.

Sukhumbhand Paribatra: You can't just go out like that.

Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai would leave the room. The information of the Prime Minister's decision in Sweden will be informed to everyone in the government.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Part 5: The judgment day | Day 1

The day has come. The day where the Censure Motion is takes place. The day where the Prime Minister Chuan himself is most afraid of. The day where the people of Thailand finally know what is actually happening inside the government. The day where the people can finally stop listening to a political talk show about what is happening. The day where people will gather to listen to the radio and watch the television broadcast the situation inside the parliament.

The Prime Minister. The Minister of each Ministry. The member of the House of Representatives. All will gather here at the sacred chamber of the Parliament House of Thailand. Everyone knows that this day has to come, but not everyone wants it to happen.

Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai wake up from his house in Bangkok. He wakes up at 7 AM. He knows this will be a long day. He left the house, goodbye to his family once more to start his duty. No one knows if this gonna be the last day of his rule in Thailand as the Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister arrived at the Parliament House. He hasn't stepped one forward out of his car. Yet the journalist from all around the country has already surrounded his car completely.

"Prime Minister! What is your opinion of the Censure Motion that takes place today?"
"Prime Minister! Is that true that you will resign whatever the outcome of the Resolution?"

There are so many questions out from all of the journalist's mouths. Yet the Prime Minister answer none. The bodyguard tries their best to clear the path for the Prime Minister to go inside the Parliament House. Yet, the process takes over 7 minutes.

Finally, The Prime Minister gets inside the building. The Opposition look at him with determined eyes to overthrow him today. One of the Coalition Government Party members approaches him.

"Mister, Chuan, come here!"

The other people start talking to him.

"Hey Chuan, come one, don't make your face like you have nothing to do more in life. Smile!"
"I know it is going to be a long day, Chuan, but no one knows if your life will be doomed after this!"
"Every cloud has a silver lining, Chuan. So, you don't need to be stressed."

The Prime Minister replied. "You guys are right. I don't need to be stressed. At last, I will resign anyway. I am too old to be a prime minister." He laughs. Suddenly the Opposition member approaches him.

"Sawadee Krub(Hello), mister Chuan. My son and I spent an all-nighter preparing a slide that we will use to present today. Let's not make tension here, but kids these they are clever than us."
"I agree with him. My nephew already advice us about how to be a good political man even he is not!" He laughs
"Kids these days are so smart." She laughs

The Prime Minister chuckled, and everyone started to gather outside of the chamber to have a chit-chat.

"Tiwa, isn't it funny that we will all debate soon, but know we just chat to each other?"
"What can I say, Chakrabhand. Everyone here knows each other."

"Daeng, has your son sent any news from South Africa? I heard he was selected to go there?"
"He sent one message through the Armed Force Headquarter that the letter takes a long time to arrive, and he doesn't want to write it."
"I can't believe he actually sent a message via military headquarter." she laughs.

The members of parliament continue like that for another hour.
The clock in the hall said it was about 9 AM now. 1 hour before the Censure Motion will start. Many MP starts to go inside the sacred chamber that is a place for many generations has discuss people's rights in the country.
Time flies like it doesn't want anyone to use it. Someone used to say that, Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. Will this be another example of the quote?

Tick Tok, Tick Tok, Tick Tok. Beep Beep Beep! It is 10 AM now. The government and the journalist have finished setting up the camera and broadcast equipment for the live broadcast.

"Are you sure that everything is all set up? These political guys will argue in the camera again."
"Yea, I think everything is all set up. We will start the broadcast soon."
"Hey! don't forget to connect the camera to the network! We will broadcast in 10 minutes!"

There are 306 Member of Parliament in the House of Representatives.
158 is coalition government parties. More than half. Not affiliated with the party is 71. The Opposition parties have 75. 154 votes are needed to make the Censure Motion to be passed

Before the Censure Motion will starts. The member of parliament would discuss and have some chit-chat with the member party. They would repeat the order of who will present first to last. The Prime Minister sits at the Prime Minister's seat and watches the chamber talking.

3 2 1 Go!

"This is Saisawan Khayanying, and we are here at the Chamber of Parliament House. This is where the Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet will take place. This is the first day of the Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet. The motion will be a display about corruption and other action that was distrust by the opposition today. And now the parliament meeting is ready, with Wan Muhamad Noor Matha, Speakers of the House of Representatives of Thailand as chairman of the meeting. Let's watch together now."

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Please speak, Leader of the Opposition."
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: "Yes, your Honor. I am Chavalit Yongchaiyudh. A member of the House of Representatives from Nonthaburi. A member of the New Aspiration Party working as the Leader of the Opposition in the House of Representatives. Your honor, I would like to read a motion to open a Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet. The member of the Opposition party and I is around 1 in 4 of all MP here. We would like to propose a motion to open a Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet. as follow. Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of the country. Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense. Tharin Nimmanhaemin, Minister of Finance. Pongpol Adireksarn, Minister of Agriculture
And cooperatives. Supachai Panichpak, Minister of Commerce. There is something to debate as follows. Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister and Minister of Defense of Thailand is a person who does not care about the people in the country, cannot take care of the people, makes a decision without considering, and is not a capable leader of the country. He made the Government administration fail and have enormous damage to the country in economy and society in both normal state and crisis state. Chuan Leekpai has made an aggressive investment in the military industry in the last year. Chuan Leekpai has created a careless administration to control cabinet members. Next is Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense of Thailand. He has a confrontational attitude toward neighboring countries. He intends to invade all surrounding countries. Since January, he has spent more than $10 billion. He has been planning a coup with his counterpart, General Surayud Chulanont of the Thai Army.
We regard this as a threat to our country's stability and the security of neighboring countries. Next is Tharin Nimmanhaemin, Minister of Finance of Thailand. He has failed to administer the Financial Sector Restructuring Authority, which was established to strengthen the country's economy. His failing administration cost our country more than $180 million per year. He has increased military spending by more than 20 times the budget. He abuses his power by giving money to himself and his family. This is a glaring indication of corruption that we must not ignore. Next is Pongpol Adireksarn, Minister of Agriculture And cooperatives of Thailand. He uses his authority to clear 5 square kilometer forest area to build his paradise for his family and friend in Chiang Mai province. He allocated the money from the budget used to improve local foresty in the Northern province of our country to himself. He has been made the corruption that stole money from the government that was supposed to give the people more than $50 million. We can't let our country suffer from a lack of trees and high corruption. Your Honor, I'd like you to evaluate my assertion and let my member clarify what we have."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Thank you for making this statement.
We must understand this if we are to file a Censure Motion based on this.
There should be no accusation if there is no evidence to back it up.
Otherwise, the accused may pursue legal action against you. Anyone has an objection?"

The whole room is silent. No one raises an objection.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "If no one has any objection. Paveena Hongsakul, please speak."
Paveena Hongsakul: "Thank you, Your Honor. I am Paveena Hongsakul, A member of the House of Representatives. A member of the National Development Party from Bangkok. I would like to speak a Censure Motion direct to Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of Thailand. To begin with, I believe everyone here acknowledges how the Prime Minister of Thailand, Chuan Leekpai, has ignored the people of Thailand in favor of investing in foreigners. During the Swedish occupation of South Africa, he sent food, water, and medical equipment to South Africans. More than 20 tons of food are ready to be shipped into South Africa. A total of 20,000 gallons of water have already been collected. He has spent more than $100 million on medical equipment for South Africa. I don't see why South Africans are more essential than Thais, Your Honor. We are all aware that there are many Thais who require this assistance."
Wanasthana Sajakul: "Your Honor, I have an objection. Wanasthana Sajakul from Democrat Party. From Narathiwat Province."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "You may speak."
Wanasthana Sajakul: "The remark is incorrect, Your Honor, based on Paveena Hongsakul's statement that Thai people are not as important to South Africans, and the claim that the Prime Minister squandered supplies on South Africans. This is unacceptable to me."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Wanasthana Sajakul Paveena has yet to make an accusation. She just stated that it is an act of ignorance on the part of the people, and there is evidence to back it up. Please relax your body and thoughts. You may proceed."
Wanasthana Sajakul: "I must address you as Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of Thailand. I must inform everyone in this sacred chamber that our Thai Prime Minister, Chuan Leekpai, has never ignored the well-being of our people. I hope you remember him electrifying the country once more in the rural area not long ago. The Prime Minister also expands public health expansion in provinces with high death rates. Isn't this evidence that he cares about people? There are still projects in the works, such as a school, train, and buses. And I also have an objection to supplying South African citizens. This is about foreign politics and policy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has nothing to do with this. We are only supplying South African to make our country's relationship improve in other countries."
Paveena Hongsakul: "I have an objection, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "An objection on another person objection? You may speak."
Paveena Hongsakul: "Paveena Hongsakul from National Development Party. Even though Thailand's Ministry of Foreign Affairs was not participating in this Motion Censure, the action of providing supplies to South Africa is connected with the Prime Minister's Cabinet. I need your opinion. Your Honor."
Prasart Tanprasert: "Prasart Tanprasert, not affiliated with the party. I agree with Paveena's statement, Your Honor. The Prime Minister's Cabinet is involved in the activity of transferring supplies to South Africa."

The whole room starts talking.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Order, order. There should be no gossip in this sacred chamber of the House of Representatives. The provision of food to South Africa is clearly linked to the Prime Minister's cabinet. Any action taken by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs must pass the Prime Minister's examination, as stated in the Constitution of the Republic of Thailand. I don't see how the objection can be raised. Paveena Hongsakul, you may continue your statement."
Paveena Hongsakul: "Thank you, Your Honor. There is evidence showing the food and water is being stocked in Don Muang airport. The Prime Minister and the Armed Force have been preparing to continue providing supplies to South African. I have the document that shows the Prime Minister has allocated $50 million to humanitarian projects from the Ministry of Agriculture and cooperatives."

The document is shown to be allocated funds to the project. The document is signed by the Prime Minister of Thailand, Chuan Leekpai, and Pongpol Adireksarn, Minister of Agriculture And cooperatives.

The room starts talking again.

"Chuan, how can that document be leaked?"
"We are not wrong, you are agreeing to it, and it is legitimate."

"I don't think that document will help the Opposition to end all of the MP careers here."
"Honestly, Chumpol, even the document is legitimate. It doesn't mean it is not wrong by moral."

"Paveena did a great job presenting the document. Now I believe the people who are watching to live broadcast might be able to think of something bad about morale now."
"Udon, do you think this will make us win in voting?"

"Show to the camera that is recording the Prime Minister."
"There are over 5 million devices connected to us right now."
"Oh my god. That is as high as Channel 7's movie rating."
"People should care about politics. It is about their life."

The people in the country are gathered at their favorite pub and watch the Television there along with other customers. The family is united at the front of television and radio. The farmer is listening to the radio. The working class is watching the Television in their office, and listing to the radio. Everyone is listening to the fate of the 53rd Prime Minister Cabinet.

"That's Chuan actually cut the money that should help my father in his farming industry to some foreigner? Oh, fuck hell."
"The Minister is stupid." he laughs. "1.5 billion baht. Why didn't he give it to himself!? I can live without working for 10 lives! Or even 100 lives!"
"You guys are too loud."

"Granpa! Is our Prime Minister a good person?"
"I used to study with him in elementary school! He's pretty nice."
"You always compliment him, father."

"Hey, can I have these apples?"
"Take what you want, young boy. We are listening to old men argue in the huge room. Don't forget to pay me too."
"If you have spare time, come watch with us!"
"Thank you, but my girlfriend is waiting for me at home."

"Fai! Have you finished copying the budget document? We need to send it to the governor."
"Almost finish! give me 5 more minutes."
"Chai, can you go buy some lunch for us? The Censure motion is getting hot!"

There is a talking sound all around the room. Just before House Speaker would stop the chaos in the chamber. One man raises an objection.

"Sittichai Kittithanesuan from Chart Thai Party. A member of the House of Representatives from Nakhon Nayok Province. I have an objection, Your Honor."

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha
: "Yes, you may state your objection."
Sittichai Kittithanesuan: "Everyone in this chamber has been too loud, Your Honor. I would like to ask everyone to calm down and listen to me. We are in this sacred chamber of the Parliament House. We are here to discuss the future of the country, not to gossip. I am sorry for my garrulous, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "At least, I have someone to help me bring order to this chamber." He chuckles. "You may continue."
Sittichai Kittithanesuan: "Thank you for your kindness, Your Honor. I will start my objection now. I must tell Miss Paveena Hongsakul that the step of any deployment needs to be logistics management. This is a part of logistics. We need to store supplies for our deployment in case they need them. You can't expect humans to use limited supplies without concern about resource depletion. It's like when we are cutting down forest, Your Honor. Wood is a limited supply. When we have a lot of them, we don't care. When the number is going down, some people start to concern about it. It is a similar logic, Your Honor. My friend from the Democrat Party wants to continue my objection, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Please state your title."
Pradit Phatthaprasit: "Yes, Your Honor. Pradit Phatthaprasit, A member of the House of Representatives from Phichit Province. A member of the Democrat Party. I don't understand why everyone needs to be surprised by the document is showing, Your Honor. This document is official, Your Honor. Everyone who wants to know can find it in our local database center if they try. The document is legal. These are the signature of both parties. The document isn't signed in secret or unlawful. I want you to consider if this statement can be used as a Censure Motion, Your Honor."
Nukul Thanikul: "Nukul Thanikul, a member of the House of Representatives from the New Aspiration party, Samut Songkhram Province. I would like to protect Miss Paveena's right to present, Your Honor. The Coalition government party is getting the alarm. Miss Paveena hasn't stated yet what is wrong. I want you to consider and let her continue. Thank you, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Everyone in order. I know that everyone is trying their best to do their duty, but we need to acknowledge that we are debating the future of our country, and there are live broadcasts. I want everyone to be a good example to the viewer. We are a spokesperson who was elected and trusted by the people. We need an order here because there are too many objections already. Let's finish each topic before we raise any objections. Paveena Hongsakul, you may continue."
Paveena Hongsakul: "Thank you so much, Your Honor. The supplies that are stored in Don Muang airport are from our local industry, Your Honor. We have been reported from the local civilian that there are Bulk purchases supplies from the government official. The action made profits to the local economy, but the local community is lacking supplies. The farmer or merchant that sold the supplies had tried to purchase more supplies to support their well-being, but there are no supplies in the local area. It also impacts local civilians that intend to buy supplies to support their family. There isn't much economic impact, but there are people's well-being that was affected."

She takes a breath and continues.
No one dares to raise an objection.
No one noticed that the document and the supplies subject is not the same.
The government coalition party can raise an objection.
*sigh*

Paveena Hongsakul: "Next subject is the document between the Prime Minister of Thailand, Chuan Leekpai, and the Minister of Agriculture and cooperatives, Pongpol Adireksarn. We can see that the image has the signature of both people who agree to allocate the budget from the Ministry of Agriculture and cooperatives to the Humanitarian project. The total fund is $50 million. We lost a lot. The document on the screen tells us that the budget will be used for buying supplies and medical equipment for South African. The annual budget of the Ministry of Agriculture and cooperatives is $3,211,093,005.12 $50 million seem to be a low number, but it is a whole budget for 1 big province. The worst scenario is a whole province is unable to manage agricultural policies, forestry, water resources, irrigation, promotion and development of farmers, and cooperative systems, including agricultural manufacturing and products. It will cause damage to our country. I want everyone here to understand that by having Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai leading the country, he will keep causing damage to our country. The Farming industry is our backbone. We can't dismiss it until all of our farmland is gone. This is all I want to address today, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Anyone has an objection?"
Pratuang Wichanpreecha: "I don't have an objection, but I would like talk, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Yes, you can talk."
Pratuang Wichanpreecha: "I see none of my friends raise an objection. I think Your Honor had scared my friend" He chuckles.

The whole room starts to smile and have some chuckle.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Sometimes it is too quiet when there is no one to raise an objection." He chuckles too. "Mister Sittichai, Mister Pradit, why are you so quiet? He asks with a smile."
Sittichai Kittithanesuan: "I just want to tell you that we need order, Your Honor."

*Chuckle* *Chuckle* *Chuckle*

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "How about Mister Pradit?"
Pradit Phatthaprasit: "I have no comment, Your Honor." He smiles.
Juti Krairiksh: "Excuse me, Your Honor. Juti Krairiksh from Phitsanulok Province. A member of the House of Representatives from the Democrat Party."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Yes?"
Juti Krairiksh: "Actually, today I had a quarrel with my sons this morning. I want to reconcile with him by surprising him when the school is out. It is 3 PM now. I only have 1 hour left. May I go surprise him?" He asks with a chuckle.

The whole room smile
The people who are watching the Television are also smiling.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Yes, you may go, but let me finish something." He takes a breath. "A member of House of Representative. The Opposition member has stated that their script today is finished. And we have been in a debate for 5 hours now. I thank everyone here. I thank everyone for cooperating with me. I would like to break the meeting. And we will have a meeting tomorrow at 9AM. The meeting breaks now."

*bzz* *bzz* *bzz* *bzz*

The sound of the ending of the meeting appears.
People start getting up from their seats.
The member of the House of Representatives talks to their colleague before going home.
The credit of who is a participant in the broadcasts will appear in the middle of the screen.
The screen in the television cut out and will continue with the tv show schedule.
People at the local bar will start to disperse to do their work.
Some will continue to stay there.
The family would start to continue their chore.
The parent will prepare to go to school to take their children home.
The Prime Minister and other notable members of the parliament will be interviewed by reporters that wait outside.
And most important, Juti Krairiksh is now reconciled with his child.

The member of the House of Representatives will prepare themselves for another day of Censure Motion.

End day 1

P.s. Any Information during the Censure motion that was broadcast is public.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Part 5: The judgment day | Day 2

It's 6'o clock in the morning.
The Sunrise just appeared 30 minutes ago.
The shining light of the sun is shining into the room.
The wall is constructed of concrete and painted in a brown tone.
The floor is Brown wood
The surface of the tiles is smooth.

"Tick Tock" "Tick Tock" "Tick T-

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

It's 6'o clock in the morning.
The Sunrise just appeared 30 minutes ago.
The sound of the alarm clock is loud, and rumble all surrounds the room.
The sound of the alarm clock keeps louder and louder.
At this stage of the loudness of the alarm clock, no one could resist turning it off.

Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, is lying on a comfy bed.
He hears the sound of the alarm clock that is on the bedside table next to his bed.
The sound is too loud.
He couldn't resist lying on the bed without shifting.
He shifts to the right, to the left, and toss and turn in his bed.
He slowly gets up.
He reaches his hand to the alarm clock.
He turns off the alarm clock.

"Jeez, finally, the sound of this clock is too annoying. Why did I bring it in the first place?!"
"Honey, it's already 6 AM. You have 3 hours left before the Censure Motion.
"I should start preparing myself."

Chuan Leekpai gets up from his lovely bed.
He goes outside of his bedroom.
He walks to the left corner outside of his room.
He turns into his son's bedroom
็He opens the door

"Pluem, wake up. It's already 6 AM. Don't sleep your life aways! You have school today, Pluem!"
"Yes, Dad. Give me 5 more minutes."

Chuan Leekpai leaves the room.
He walks downstairs.
He picks up his towel.
He takes a shower.

He finished taking a shower and put on clothes.
He wears a black business suit with a Blue and White sloped stripes necktie.
He wears Helvetica glasses.

It's 7 AM now.
Life is going usual.
The only thing that's not, today is the 2nd day of the Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet.
Chuan Leekpai gets and drives out to the Parliament House of Thailand.

Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of Thailand, arrives at the Parliament House of Thailand.
He parks his car at the parking lot of the Parliament House.
When He gets out of his car, he sees Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense, and Tharin Nimmanhaemin, Minister of Finance, are getting the most attention today.
Today both Wattanachai Wuttisiri and Tharin Nimmanhaemin will get the Censure Motion's attention to themselves.
Both ministers are surrounded by reporters and journalists.
They have no way to escape the cordon.
Chuan Leekpai walks closer to the crowd.
The sound of the speech is louder and louder.

"Mister, Wattanachai Wuttisiri, how have you been preparing for the Censure Motion today?"
"Minister of Defense, what do you think the Opposition will use against you today?"

"Minister Tharin, what do you think of Wattanachai's attitude toward neighboring countries?"
"Hey, Tharin Nimmanhaemin, is it true that you fund the Ministry of Defense to purchase and produce equipment to reinforce the Royal Thai Armed Force?"

Both ministers keep answering the pretexts to avoid the question.
Prime Minister, Chuan Leekpai, is now close to the crowd.
One of the reporters sees Chuan Leekpai, and the attention starts to focus on him.

"Look, that's the prime minister!"
"Quick, aim the camera at him."

The journalists approach him.
In just 15 seconds, Chuan Leekpai is surrounded.
Both journalists and reporters start asking him questions.

"Prime Minister, what do you have to say for the Censure Motion Today?"
"Prime Minister, do you know what's the topics that will be used against mister Wattanachai Wuttisiri and Tharin Nimmanhaemin?"

Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai replies.

"Today is the 2nd day of the Censure Motion. I believe today will be another long day for a politician like us. The Opposition parties have prepared the information very well. Not so long ago, we have replaced the tv screen with a newer one. The debater will be able to show the document that they have prepared easier. No matter what happened today. We are all speaking the truth that we believed. No one is entirely wrong or right. There will always be a mistake to be revealed. Thank you."

The Prime Minister walks away from the crowd.
He walks to the front of the Parliament House.
Some reporters and journalists are capturing every moment that happened around the Parliament House.
There is already a live broadcast to keep track of the situation.
He walks toward the Parliament House by stepping up the stairs.
He sees the King Rama VII Monument at the end of the staircase.
He gets into the Parliament House.

It's 8 AM now. An hour is left before the Censure Motion will begin.
Luckily for Chuan himself, the main topic of today is not about him.
That doesn't guarantee that he won't be mentioned.
He sees groups of the member of the Parliament is chatting to each other.
One is the group of the coalition government parties itself.
One is the group of the Opposition parties.
One is the group that mixes both coalition government parties and the Opposition parties.
The other group is the members of each party that hasn't gone inside the chamber yet.

If you are Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, which group will you approach?

Chuan Leekpai approaches the group where both sides are chatting.
At least when both sides are chatting to each other, it can assure that both sides are having some chit-chat.
He approaches them.

"Hey, isn't that Chuan Leekpai, our dearest prime minister."
"How can you say dearest, I thought we have a Censure Motion to him."

Chuan Leekpai replies

"At least today's main topics aren't about me."

"Yeah, you are right. More accusation would make our motion unreliable."
"How is your son Chuan?"
"I want to know more about that kid as well."
"Nong Pluem is pretty popular since he is a single child." (Nong = The word refers to younger people.)
"I thought he is known for A kid whose dad is too old to have a second one." He chuckles.
The group starts to laugh.

Chuan Leekpai replies.

"That's already a surprise when I can have a child." he giggles.

"Thank your young wife, Chuan."

The announcement is made through the radio.
Everyone would pay attention to the sound.

"Announcement Announcement, the council session will start in 30 minutes. Please, prepare yourself for the upcoming session."

The people would start to gather into the chamber of the Parliament House.
The chamber is denser and denser. Members of each party are gathered into groups and discuss the readiness.
The live broadcasting staff is preparing themselves to begin broadcasting the Censure Motion session to the people.
The camera begins to set as usual.

Today is the second day of the Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet. 5 people are listed in the Censure Motion. 1 person has already got the motion to himself. What secret will be revealed today to the eyes and ears of the citizen?

3 2 1 GO!

"Hello everyone, welcome to the live broadcast of the House of Representatives meeting. You are here with me, Sasina Wimuttanon, the MC. The live broadcast of the meeting the House of Representatives meeting is the 2nd day of the Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet. Yesterday, the meeting session took 5 hours before the chairman of the meeting would break the meeting. The Opposition's main points of attack against the government yesterday were the administration's failure and wasting of funds on South Africa's operation and military financing to assist the military. The failure of the administration to let the Ministry of Finance allocate funds to the Ministry of Defense has made an economic impact on the GDP. The country's GDP growth rate is -9.6%. The people in some areas are unable to support their well-being without supplies. And the parliament meeting is now ready, with Wan Muhamad Noor Matha, Speaker of Thailand's House of Representatives, as the meeting's chairman.
Let's all watch this together now. "

The screen shows Wan Muhamad Noor Matha, Speaker of Thailand's House of Representatives, is debating with one of the Members of Parliament. They are talking about the seats.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Mister Member. Do the seats over there has no one sitting?"
Sumeth Promphanhao: "You can sacrifice the seat here and there, and both of these sides. Bring this cabinet and that cabinet to here."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Is that so, mister Sumeth. People are easy to move than a glass cabinet, so I suggest mister Sumeth and mister Phinij move there."
Sumeth Promphanhao: "Yes, Your Honor. Please consider."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Okay, I think moving people is easier" He chuckles.
Sumeth Promphanhao: "What do you mean, Your Honor? To move me there?"
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Sir, you just need to move your chair, but you will still be in Liberal Democratic Party." He giggles.
Sumeth Promphanhao: "I am not complaining to you, Your Honor. I only propo-"
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Yes, I understand."
Sumeth Promphanhao: "I propose because I think it is better, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "I understand. Maybe move your chair a bit. And then everything will be okay."

They talk about chairs and seats for the next 5 minutes.

"Brother, look, are w going to let this guy be our speaker? I think his mind is made of the chair." The man laughs."
"Agree, my bro. I shouldn't have elected him in the last election." He chuckles.

The screen now displays that both of them have concluded the argument.
People are starting to pay attention to what will Speaker of the House of Representatives says.

"The first person who will start a debate today is Poonsawat Moonsat Sathorn and Chai Chidchob. You both have 3 hours to state a motion. This is today listed. Mister, Poonsawat Moonsat Sathorn, you may start."

Poonsawat Moonsat Sathorn: "Yes, Your Honor. I am Poonsawat Moonsat Sathorn. A member of the House of Representatives from Surin province. A member of the New Aspiration Party. I request to exercise the right as a member who has signed to participate in this Censure Motion to the Prime Minister's Cabinet. Today I will make a Censure Motion to Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense of the Republic of Thailand. In the past year. We have been acknowledged about the unnecessary spending o the Ministry of Defense and the Royal Thai Armed Force. There are many ongoing rumors right now about how he has been preparing invasion plans on neighboring countries. So, today, I want to show evidence of the rumors. I want everyone to be calm and don't do something weird. First off, I will talk about the purchase of the equipment. In the past 3 months, our Royal Armed Force has ordered tons of equipment to be produced. The Royal Armed Force has ordered T-90S Main Battle Tank, BTR-90 Armored Personnel Carrier, and BMP-3 Infantry Fighting Vehicle. The total number that was ordered is 1,500. This cost us $4,794,000,000. It is 11.6% of our annual budget. I believe this is linked to the rumor that Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense, plans to invade neighboring countries, Your Honor."

The objection would be raised.

Paitoon Kaewthong: "Your Honor. Paitoon Kaewthong, A member of the Democrat party from Phichit Province. I have an objection."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "You may raise an objection."
Paitoon Kaewthong: "Thank you, Your Honor. Mister Poonsawat's statement is clearly an accusation, Your Honor. He keeps saying about the rumors that Wattanachai is planning an invasion plan without showing the evidence. This statement doesn't hold water. I need your consideration, Your Honor."
Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "I see. Paitoon, you need to show evidence if you want to say something to accuse the person. I want you to show the proof of your accusation on mister Wattanachai Wuttisiri's invasion plan."

The room is silents.
The people are waiting for the proof to be shown.
What can go wrong?
By showing the evidence of invasion plan on live broadcast is a risky decision.
All we can do is just sit here and wait for the upcoming scenario.

Poonsawat Moonsat Sathorn: "I am sorry, Your Honor. The image that I am about to show is the invasion plan of Burma. I am sorry in advance for the people that are watching the Censure Motion right now. Due to the interdict action that was started in the Constitution of the Republic of Thailand. We have to blur the image to the broadcast."

The image of the invasion plan is shown, but the vision is blurred to all the viewers.
The image shows the invasion plan full of military symbols.
Ordinary people won't understand it.
The plan involves 13 Infantry Divisions.
6 divisions are aiming into the Tanintharyi region. Not only the easiest part to be attacked but the most dangerous way to cut Thailand's supply route.
3 divisions are aiming into the Kayin region. It is the best way to continue the advance from the Tanintharyi campaign.
4 divisions cover the border of the Shan state and the Kayah State.
3 Marine regiments were in place to invade Yangon from the sea.
There is also a draft of the ship to blockade the sea and transport the Marine.
The fighter aircraft's strike plans are drafted to make death from above.

The plan is fully detailed, but how can a person who works as a politician will be able to explain it all.
The room remains silent again.
Even the sound of foot movement can be heard.
The room starts to talk slowly.
2 person discussion is spread to 5 and all around the room

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Order, Order. We have seen enough military stuff. I believe this evidence is enough for our decision to be made on the voting day. Please continue, minister Poonsawat."
Poonsawat Moonsat Sathorn: "Thank you, Your Honor. I am sorry to have to release government confidential information. I believe in this sacred room, the truth can be revealed. I still have information about overspending on the military. Let me continue."

2 hours from now, debating is something about the bush. Poonsawat presents the overspending of the Ministry of Defense, and the coalition government parties keep objection about this is for the tension that's rasing around.
There isn't much to tell. It's like the monotonous Censure Motion that the politicians keep quarreling.
Poonsawat Moonsat Sathorn time is running out.
Luckily, he finished on time.
There is still a conversation going on right now.
They are just talking about something, not politics.
The Speaker of Thailand's House of Representatives would stop the conversion.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Okay, order, order. Since mister Poonsawat has finished his statement on Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense. I believe it is about time we should let Chai Chidchob to being his speech. Please, start."
Chai Chidchob: "Thank you, Your Honor. I am Chai Chidchob. A member of Solidarity Party from Surin Province. I will make a Censure Motion to Tharin Nimmanhaemin, Minister of Finance. There are a lot of things to talk about him, Your Honor. He involves in many funds allocation in the government. First, he has exceeded the budget of the Ministry of Defense. Our budget for the Ministry of Defense this year is supposed to be around $4.1 billion. We have already spent more than $10 billion this year. Tharin Nimmanhaemin, Minister of Finance, has been allocated a budget from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Public Health, Ministry of Labor, and the Ministry of Agriculture And cooperatives to give it to the Ministry of Defense. He cuts the fund for the Ministry of Education that is supposed to improve the student in our country. Doesn't he have the common sense that student is the future of our country? He cuts the funds from the Ministry of Public Health that will support the hospital in our country. There are so many people in our country that need medical support. Does he even have human sense? He cuts the funds from the Ministry of Labor. Did he know that our people in the countrysides moving to the capital rate is increasing every year? There will be more and more labor in our country. We need enough funds to support them. He also cuts the funds from the Ministry of Agriculture And cooperatives. We have over 10 million farmers! They are our economic backbone."

Well, look like today there are only budget management things. It is boring for some people. Would you care if you are a student and the Ministry of Education got a budget cut of over $100 million? If you care, how much? Will you post it on social media and criticize the government?
Or would you gather people to make a protest? Or you just care about it but don't take action before everyone would? There is nothing much to tell again in the chamber today. Another day would end for the Censure Motion today. People start to go home. Reporters and Journalists would interview again. Isn't it a tedious day for our prime minister again?

End day 2

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Part 5: The judgment day | Day 3

ฺฺBeep Beep Beep Beep Beep
Another day has begun.
Our dearest prime minister gets up from his bed.
He prepares himself for the day.
He goes to work in his car.
He drives to the Parliament House.
When He arrives at the Parliament House, he is at the parking lot.
It's 7 AM already.
The Censure Motion will start at 9.
Isn't it early today?
Journalists still prepare themselves.
Some are already exploring around.
Today is the last day of the Censure Motion.
From 9 - 12'O clock, the last minister will get the motion to himself.
And then a 1-hour break after that.
13'O clock or 1 PM is the vote for the Censure Motion.
The Opposition just needs all of them to vote, need all Not affiliated with the party to vote, and 8 people from the coalition government parties.
Will the fate of Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, decide in his way?
Will this be the last day of him and his ministers' friends?

Again, Chuan walks to the Parliament House.
He sees a few of the Member of Parliament stand outside of the building.
He approaches them.

"Hey, why don't you go inside?"

"There is still fresh air."
"We might stand here for another 10 minutes."
"You know, Bangkok's pollution is higher each year, and the fresh air in the morning is less."

"I will go inside then."

Chuan goes inside the building.
The cold air of the air conditioner hit his face when he opened the door.
He can see a few people here. 20 people can be counted.
People start to talk to him.

"I don't know you can come to this early, Chuan." he giggles
"Come on, he also came at this time, yesterday."
"Yesterday was 7'O clock when he came?"
"People just came early yesterday. We had a schedule at 10 in the morning before that day."
"Today is Saturday, isn't it? My kid will wake up at noon again."
"Kid these days, wake up late."
"When they wake up, they will go play some game with their console all day."
"I think that's for a boy only. My dear Soft goes play with her friend at their house."

"When we were young, we already complete with the girls." Chuan chuckles.

Well, Chuan and other people would keep chatting until 8'O clock.
When the clockwise is closer and closer to 9'O clock.
People start to get fewer and fewer.
People go into the chamber where the meeting will take place.
Eventually, there is no man left at 8:50.

Now it is 9'O clock.
The time that the Censure Motion will start.
Today is the last day.
All ministers listed in the Censure Motion need at least 154 MP to vote to make the motions pass.

There is no need to watch Television and listen to the narrator this time.
Let's view Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai's perspective.

He is the last person to enter the chamber.
There is Broadcasting staff from the National Broadcasting Services of Thailand. The broadcasting arm of the Government Public Relations Department. They are preparing themselves. They are carrying the equipment inside. Isn't they supposed to finish the setup long ago?

*step* *step* *step* *step* *step*

He walks to the staff.
The words would be spoken out of his mouth.

"What's up? Why the equipment hasn't finished installed yet?"

Staff1: "Ah, mister prime minister! It's my pleasure to meet you. That's guy forgot to bring the camera here. It's heavy, so we need few people to help us."
Staff2: "You know, We don't use a normal video camera to broadcasting."

"I thought you have to set up it once and remove it when we finished?"

Staff3: "Our budget request to the government just got approved not long ago. This is a new one. We need to remove it every day to test it."

"I don't understand why it needs to be removed to be able to test, but I hope you guys finish set up soon. Good luck."

Staff: "Thank you."

He walks into the chamber along with the staff.
The chamber is massive as it be.
His seat is in front of the room, along with other ministers.
He continues to walk to his seat.
The MP is talking to each other as usual.
In front of everyone, at their desk. There are 5 buttons. 2 of them are microphone buttons. The other 3 are approved (Green), abstention(Yellow), and against(Red).
These are tools that will use to vote the motion.
The room is always chill before the meeting.
People just be friendly to each other no matter each side.
When the motion starts, they are not friendly anymore.
At least they can separate work and their social life.
Chuan finally arrives at his seat.
He sees the other 5 ministers have already arrived long ago.
He sits there.

Now, the meeting is starting.
The speaker is speaking to let the Member of the House of Representatives start. This time, Supachai Panichpak, Minister of Commerce, will be the topic. Today, Chattawas Muttara will present to motion. He is from New Aspiration Party. He was born in Chiang Rai.

Chattawas Muttara: Supachai Panichpak, Minister of Commerce, has a sign many procurement documents from the Ministry of Defense and the Armed Forces.

Supachai Panichpak has many things to use against him, inevitable the procurement documents.
He presents the document that he has been prepared.
There are objections. It's about the reason why the procurement documents were signed.

"Your Honor, this document shouldn't be in this motion. We all know that the reason why this purchase had approved."

The debate continued with the topic of equipment procurement documents. Chuan sits there and listens to the argumentation.
Time is flying away in this chamber. The time that Chattawas Muttara will be able to present is almost up. When he finished his debate with one of the MP. He would state.

Chattawas Muttara: "This is what I want to present today, Your Honor."

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha breaks the meeting at 12'O clock. It will continue at 1PM, where the voting time is.
People start to get off their seats and find something to eat.
Some would relax.
Some would go out to get some fresh air.
Some would just chat with their friend to relax.
Chuan himself would chat with his ministers.
He is talking about the future.

"What will you do after this? I will dissolve the parliament after the motion has ended."

Wattanachai Wuttisiri: "I don't know if I will be able to work in the ministry. I want to continue to work through."
Tharin Nimmanhaemin: "I might find some political party to stay in."
Pongpol Adireksarn: "Helping my local town to improve agriculture sounds like a plan to me."
Supachai Panichpak: "I don't know what I will do next yet."

The conversation continues until everyone comes back to the chamber.
Now, it is time to vote.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Let's open a resolution on a general debate motion to vote a Censure Motion. I know that everyone here knows the rules, but let me state practice guidelines. According to the constitution and regulations, it is stated that. One, Article 151 paragraph 4. A censure motion needs more than half of all the members in the House of Representatives. We have 306 members, so we need at least 154 members. Two, the order of minister that will be voted is based on the order of the minister that is debate. Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of the country. Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense. Tharin Nimmanhaemin, Minister of Finance. Pongpol Adireksarn, Minister of Agriculture And cooperatives. Supachai Panichpak, Minister of Commerce. Three, the member of the House of Representatives needs to present themselves."

He would state for another 5 minutes.

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha: "Let me open to voting. I will open in order. First is Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister of the country."

Each people present themselves and vote to resolution.

"Samak Sundaravej from Thai Citizen Party, Bangkok. I don't approve the resolution."

The voting takes 30 minutes to finish.
Now everyone is looking at the screen that shows the result.

Prime Minister, Chuan Leekpai.
approved: 217
abstention: 15
against: 74

Wattanachai Wuttisiri, Minister of Defense.
approved: 254
abstention: 3
against: 49

Tharin Nimmanhaemin, Minister of Finance.
approved: 167
abstention: 0
against: 139

Pongpol Adireksarn, Minister of Agriculture And cooperatives.
approved: 262
abstention: 6
against: 38

Supachai Panichpak, Minister of Commerce.
approved: 170
abstention: 2
against: 134

Yes, that's the result.
The resolution is passed.
Prime Minister or sooner be former will have to make an announcement.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear