STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Chile] Chilean call to Taiwan

D

Deleted member 5

120px-National_Emblem_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png

President of Taiwan
THE PHONE CALL IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES

Given, Taiwanese President is not available on her office, call would be received by Secretary General. The Republic of Taiwanese, madame Secretary General, Michelle Lin would receive a private phone call from Chairman Gonzales at Chile. The call is encrypted and Secret Call. Taiwanese Madame secretary general checks the rooms to make sure no one is snooping in. She would placed two armed guard outside the room. Upon getting green signals from National Security Bureau of Investigations & Security Services, the call is full encrypted and top secret. All conversations would privately get recording by National Security Bureau of Investigations and Security Services.

"Hello this is Madame Secretary General Lin speaking!! What do I owe you a pleasure?"

@RedHood02

RedHood02

Workers' Federation Of Chile
Feb 24, 2019
Before replying, Chairman Gonzales looked at the IT technician on the room who gave him a tumbs up. Indicating the call was being recorded. Once the technician left and a guard was posted outside to avoid any interruptions. Gonzales went berserk.
"Drop all the fucking pleasentries, Madame," He snarled on the most derogatory way he could. "I called the Taiwanese President, and i want, no scratch that, i DEMAND speaking to him about the Taiwanese embassy FUCKING EXPLODING ON MY COUNTRY."

@Sumit

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5

"Madame President is not available. Language. I would watch your next word very carefully."

The phone would be marked encrypted and top secret. Secretary General waved her hands to Taiwanese NBISS Agents to record the whole conversation.

RedHood02

Workers' Federation Of Chile
Feb 24, 2019
Chairman Gonzales let out a long, throaty laugh before replying. "You lost the right to tell me what to do the fucking second that fucking Embassy caught fire. If it wasn't because we have a fucking Firefighter department nearby the fire would have spread easily. Do you know how fucking disastrous a fire spreading in the middle of our Capital would have been? Are you fucking aware that you placed the lives of my people in danger on their own country!" He shouted as loud as his lungs allowed him to. He was pretty sure that most of the Congress heard him already. "Do not fucking dare to call back unless is the president himself, understood?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

All conversation has been recorded successfully. Record will be used against Chile.

"You have called me first, don't tell me what to do and what not. Your time is up."

The phone call is ended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa