STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Chile] Phone call to France

RedHood02

Workers' Federation Of Chile
Feb 24, 2019
Workers' Delegate For International Affairs on Europe, Mr. Miroslav Seleznyov, called his French counterpart under order of Chairman Gonzales in an attempt to explain and possibly reconcile relationships with fellow leftists countries after the harsh decision he took.

@Ellie

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
Florance Marchal, on an encrypted phone line, would pick up the phone.

"Minister Florance Marchal speaking, how may I help you today?"

@RedHood02

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
"Hello, Mr. Marchal. I'm Miroslav Seleznyov, the Delegate For International Affairs on Europe for the Workers' Federation of Chile."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Miss." She would politely correct Minister Seleznyov. "I'm glad to hear from you, last news we heard from the Workers' Federation of Chile was that they closed all French embassies along with the embassies of other nations. If you don't mind me asking, what was the full reason behind such a decision?"

@RedHood02

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
Unbeknown for his French counterpart, Seleznyov blushed in embarassment. "Y-You'll see, Miss Marchal. In the time that that decision was taken by our Congress we were suffering a great deal of internal instability. At the end they decided that it was the best possible option to close down any tie created by the previous government to avoid getting dragged into any possible conflict or crisis. I apologize in name of the Chairman for any inconvinience this caused to your diplomatic Personnel."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I understand your reasoning, it was quite sudden so you've certainly put anxiety within our personnel, but they got out of Chile without a problem.

What is it you would like to discuss?"

@RedHood02

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
"Well, Miss. I was ordered to discuss the possibility of the re-opening of our respective Embassies."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Well, I suppose that as long as our embassy wasn't touched, we'd be able to move right back in. As for Chile's embassy in Paris, it remains untouched."

@RedHood02

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"It is indeed a yes. Our personnel are currently refueling in Cayenne, but we'll have them return to Chile."

@RedHood02

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
"On that matter, Miss. The Congress would like your personnel to return to French soil. Give an interview or two on their experiences, and then return by groups to Chile dressed as tourists. I didn't think this is necessary to say, but having Embassy Personnel of a country that... alings with our ideology to return to soon would be suspiscious don't you think? Any extra expense would be covered by our Goverment, of course."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I see your point. They'll be returned to Brest and Paris. Short interview and then they'll make their way back, dressed in anything but suits and instead of briefcases they'll carry backpacks and suitcases.

Does that sound adequate to Chile?"

@RedHood02

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Wonderful. Likewise, Minister Seleznyov."

The call would end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa