STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[China] Message to Red Party (Norway)

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister of Foreign Affairs would inform the Chinese Ambassador to Norway to write the following encrypted and private email to the leadership of the current Red Party of Norway.

People's Republic of China
Private and Encrypted

To His Excellency the Leader of the Red Party of Norway

Greetings,

We have come to notice your party is currently running for the Parliamentary Election, and we wish to show support by, if possible allocating a few funds, if legally possible in Norway. To your Party to help you secure more funding for more demonstration and campaigning. As we feel that the Red Party would do wonders for Norway's prestige and placing in the world, especially if we are ideologically in tune with one another.

You are free to call me if you do accept our proposition.

Yours faithfully
The Ambassador to Norway
People's Republic of China
Zuan Xi Zhong

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

The message managed to be lost in the chaos of the election, however the leadership of the Red Party later noticed it. The leader of the Red Party, who was the only person from his party that was elected to the Storting, nearly had a heart attack when he was made aware of it. He walked from his apartment in Oslo directly to the Storting Building where he was told Prime Minister Holt currently was. He walked directly to Prime Minister Holt's office, bypassed his secretary, and barged right in. They were, of course, the only two in the room. So far, maybe five people at most - outside of the Chinese who sent it - were aware of its existence.

Leif Holt was sitting at his desk, reviewing some proposals for legislation that the Royalist and Green parties were already trying to push on him.

"Alrek…" Leif said as he put down a piece of paper. "What can I do for you?"
Alrek Ovesen, the leader of the Red Party, looked like he had seen a ghost. "Prime Minister, I promise. We just became aware of this. I'm giving it to you now - we have taken nothing, we haven't even drafted a response."

Alrek hand over a sealed envelope which contained the message. Leif stood up after reading it. He didn't look happy. He picked up his phone and connected with his secretary, "Nancy, get the Minister of Justice and the Director of Kripos in here. Tell them it's urgent."

Leif hung up the phone and shook his head. Alrek sat down and put his hands in his face.

Twenty minutes later, the Minister of Justice, Christopher Hall, and the Director of Kripos, Johan Berg, walked into the Prime Minister's office. Leif handed the letter over to Minister Hall who then gave it to Director Berg.

Alrek was still in the room, but was quiet. Leif spoke up after both of the men spoke, "Alrek says that they didn't even notice the letter until now. He says they didn't accept any money or respond to them. He came straight here..."

Director Berg felt awkward, "Yes sir... After the Chinese issued a public message of support Kripos opened a secret investigation... From what we were able to.. detect, Mister Ovesen is telling the truth. Mister Ovesen, if you don't mind, I'm going to send over some agents and people from the Foreign Ministry to look through your books and non-internal messages."

Alrek nodded, "Yes Director, we'll let you go through whatever you want. The Red Party has nothing to hide. Again, I am so sorry we didn't notice this until now... Does this have to become public?"

Leif was already thumbing through his antiquated list of phone numbers in his "Little black book".
"Alrek, a foreign government just tried influencing the outcome of our election. What do you think? You did the right thing coming to us, I'll defend you to the ends of the Earth for that. Go back to your headquarters and wait for the Kripos agents to show up. I'll let you know what we decide our official statement to be."

A memo was sent to King and an encrypted message was sent to the Minister of Foreign Affairs who was on a flight coming home from France.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II