STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

- China - Message to Taiwan

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

People's Republic of China

Subject: Taiwan-China
Encrypted and Private

To His Excellency
Tsai Ing-Wen, Her Excellency
President of Republic of Taiwan

I am writing to you in the spirit of mutual understanding and cooperation between both our region, as the world know, there is only One China, which we will continue to pursue, as such I would like to meet with you in order for the possible reconciliation of both regions in Beijing, if it is possible.

Yours faithfully
Xi Jinping
President of the People's Republic of China

D

Deleted member 5

85px-National_Emblem_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png

Republic of Taiwan
Office of President

TOP SECRET(Level 10)-ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL SECURITY BUREAU

To: Xi Jinping, His Excellency, President of People's Republic of China
From: Chen Chien-jen, His Excellency, Vice President of Republic of Taiwan

Greetings,

I would like to first congratulate you for ascension to power. I am quite surprised to receive your message. On behalf of the Government of the Taiwan I am writing this letter too you to establish the first official communication between our two nations. Madame President has passed this message to me to reply at your earliest convenience. As she is currently busy due to meeting, I am okay to represent as her substitute. I will leave for Beijing as soon as possible after you reply and I hope to make friendly cooperation for our both nations.

Thank you,

Chen Chien-jen (陳建仁)
Vice President of Republic of Taiwan

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Private

To His Excellency

With the utmost respect I would prefer that Madam President to be the one visiting as to show the world that both our regions can cooperate and reconcile, making this a truly first step towards our relationship in the future.

Yours faithfully
Xi Jinping

D

Deleted member 5

85px-National_Emblem_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png

Republic of Taiwan
Office of President

TOP SECRET(Level 10)-ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL SECURITY BUREAU

To: Xi Jinping, His Excellency, President of People's Republic of China

Greetings,

I was away but Vice President Chien-jen was made aware of this message. I will be at the Beijing, soon as my internal affairs work is over. I am looking forward to making Taiwan as an Independent state and I do not wish to continue feud that we are having historically. It is time to move forward. That being said, China will be China and Taiwan will be Taiwan.

Thank you and I will be there after this internal work is over.

Yours,

Tsai Ing-wen (蔡英文 )

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Private

To His Excellency

I am also hosting a Spanish Delegation, such as it would be best to schedule this meeting with my Minister of Foreign Affairs, alongside your an Ambassador in order to discuss our future relationship and a possible agreement that both parties will be happy with.

Yours faithfully
Xi Jinping

D

Deleted member 5

President of the Republic of Taiwan
中華民國總統

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X)
ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL SECURITY BUREAU(TAIWAN)

TO: His Excellency, Xi Jinping, President of the People's Republic of China

Greetings President Xi,

Hope you are doing well. I am available to visit Beijing today. I am coming with my Foreign Secretary. I would like to discuss our future relationship and make a possible agreements that will be win win and happy with. Let me know when are you available so that I can leave for Beijing. Please note, My callsign is "Air Force One" and "T400 Quebec Alpha". Let me know when is the best time to contact with you.

Yours,

Tsai Ing-wen (蔡英文 )

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Private

To His Excellency

You can arrive today, a VIP convoy will be waiting for you to take you to my office.

Yours faithfully
Xi Jinping

D

Deleted member 5

After receiving the encrypted email from Chinese President Xi Jinping, Taiwanese President Tsai Ing wen (Armed with T75 pistol each & Level III Bulletproof Vest), alongside with 10x Taiwanese National Security Bureau Agents (armed with T75 pistol, T91 assault rifle & Level III Bulletproof vest) would board on to Boeing 777-300ER "Taiwan Air Force One" Flight which was returning from Yokota Air Base, Tokyo, Japan and President is traveling from Japan to China. Boeing 777-300ER , plane would be fully fueled and taxied on the runway, took off from Yokota Air Base. The Destination is Beijing, China. Upon entering on Chinese Airspace, Taiwanese Boeing 777-300ER would ask permission to land. "Tower One, this is Kilo-10 Albatross Zero Niner Alpha, we have Taiwanese President on board, we are requesting permission to land." It would take 4 hours 10 minutes to reach Beijing, China.
@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Permission would be Granted. Meanwhile on the ground a VIP convoy would be waiting for the President, along side protection and police officers. The Airport would be totally secured for the arrival, and a area cleared from civilian to make the president feel more comfortable.

D

Deleted member 5

After the plane has landed, the airstairs has been attached with Boeing 777-300 ER. 6x NSB Armed Agents would came out from the plane first checking whether there is no concern. After the Green signal is given to President Tsai Ing-wen (Code Name: Tango India) would came out with her 6x NSB Agents. They would see Chinese convoy and The president would board to these convoy along with her Armed Agents. The convoy would take President Tsai Ing-wen and her armed agents to President Jinping's office. Her 10x NSB Armed Agents would came out from the convoy, would cover the president Tsai. President Tsai would came out from the convoy, she would wait for her Chinese counterpart.

@Fairhold

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
First of all before boarding the convoy, the security for the Taiwan President and the President her self would have to go through security checks. Various Chinese Agents would be patting down the Agents and suggesting them to go through metal detectors. Weapons would be asked to be given to the Chinese Authorities, allowing only a simple handgun (like a Glock) to be held by the Taiwanese Agents. Other weapons would be secured in the airport,and would be given back once the visit was over. Like the Taiwanese Agents, the President would also have to go through security checks, and metal detectors, if any weapon was found it would have to be taken away and kept in the airport for safekeeping. If all went smoothly, they would be allowed to enter the VIP convoy, one vehicle would be just for the President of Taiwan and at minimum two of her Agents, while the rest would have to go separately in another vehicle. If accepted, the convoy would then drive under the protection of the Chinese Armed Police, to the Zhongnanhai, where Jinping would be waiting.

Upon arriving, only the Two Agents and the President would be allowed inside the Building and its surroundings, the rest of the Taiwanese Agents would be directed to the Security Quarters for rest and food. After the security was all in place, they would once again all go through weapon detection and metal detection checking if the information by the airport was correct.

After this, the President of China, would step out into the main entrance area, with the doors being open by Armed Chinese Security Agents, to greet Tsai. He would give a wide smile

"It is great to have you in Beijing, was the travel good?"

D

Deleted member 5

After the all necessary security procedure with Taiwanese agents and Madame President has been completed, Taiwanese Agents would only keep T-75 pistol and remaining arms would be secured by the Chinese Government. Upon reached at the Zhongnanhai, adjacent to Forbidden City, Taiwanese President would greeted by Chinese President.
Upon stepped out from the VIP Convoy, the remaining Taiwanese Agents would be at Security quarters provided by the Chinese government.
Tsai would shake hands with Chinese President Xi. “My flight was great and I am a bit tired. How are you doing?”

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm doing just fine! Please follow me into my Office, we have much to discuss!" he would direct her into his office, and he would ask for her to sit down with him in the armchairs. He would say "Do you wish any food or water? I can ask my aids to bring them if need be"

D

Deleted member 5

Madame President would follow her Chinese counterpart, President Xi that led her into his office. After seating in nice comfy armchair with Chinese President, Madame President Ing-wen would look around the office of President. She feels amazed to be there. "President Xi, your country is great, people are nice. I am amazed to see your office and the feels the innermost beauty of China."

"A cup of tea would be great." said Madame President Ing-wen.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Tea would be brought for the two of them. He would sip a bit of his tea before continuing the talks.

"Thank you thank you. So I believe its best we address the elephant in the room, our relationship hasn't been the most amicable these past decades, and I view that the troubles we had in our past have long passed, and its time to turn a new page, both our cultures have developed distinctively from each other, and I view that this rivalry needs to be stopped. No longer can China view Taiwan as its own and no longer can Taiwan view China as its own. We share the same culture lines yes, but our peoples have grown appart since the civil war. And its time to set it in stone.

China wishes to recognize Taiwan as a independent country, named as Republic of Taiwan, along side relinquishing all claims to the island. And I do believe Taiwan wishes this also, be its own nation and recognizing that its claims in China are just a relique of a the past.

Can you agree on this? Can we set our past aside and led each other into a more prosperous future as two independent nation states?"

D

Deleted member 5

Madame President would sip a bit of her tea and continuing her talks. "I agree with you Mr. President, historically we are having feud regarding to who's legitimate government of China and many country view us the renegade province of China. Since the Chinese civil war, we have grown a lot and improved our nation into a high standards. I like the way that you have said, no longer China can view Taiwan as her province and Taiwan does not view themselves as China. Let us make right call. There is One China and One Taiwan. I am ready for you Mr. President and I want my country to get recognition so that other countries in the world can rightfully recognize us after your recognition. I am ready."

Madame President would chuckle. She feels more than anything and her face show readiness.

@Fairhold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren