STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

COL | Señal Colombia - Internacional

Der_Strix

Libertad y Orden!
Aug 30, 2021

Everything we can be

Señal Colombia is the leading state-lead news channel which, under direct orders from President Andrés Pastrana Arango, is now allowed to be broadcast internationally under the name of Señal Colombia-Internacional. Señal Colombia-Internacional aims to provide both Colombian ex-pats and the international community as a whole, with news from within the homeland. The headquarters of Señal Colombia-Internacional resides in Bogotá.

Der_Strix

Libertad y Orden!
Aug 30, 2021
Señal Colombia - Everything we can be

"The Fight for Colombia"
A special broadcast brought to you by the Colombian Government

Today we celebrate our International debut with this special 1-hour documentary, with footage from the National Records, as well as exclusive footage from the Fuerzas Militares de Colombia. This documentary would tell you all about the past turbulent decades, with harrowing footage from the frontlines. Viewer discretion is advised, as this documentary contains some scenes of graphic violence.

The screen soon fades to black, as the National Anthem of Colombia starts to slowly fade in. Soon white letters would begin to fade in from the seemingly dark abyss...

Der_Strix

Libertad y Orden!
Aug 30, 2021
Señal Colombia - Everything we can be

6 Civilians dead, 19 Wounded in Deadly Firefight against Rebels
5 Officers confirmed KIA, 8 Wounded

Popayán - Colombia

The City would receive a rude awakening today as numerous rebels, whose identities have not yet been confirmed by the Government, launched an all-out assault on the outskirts of the city. Several eye-witnesses on the scene described the situation to be "war-like" with sounds of assault rifles and handguns filling the once peaceful cityscape. Armed response by the Colombian Police, along with aerial support with its helicopters provided a swift end to hostilities, which lasted from 5 pm in the afternoon, all the way to 7 pm in the evening. Police have not disclosed the affiliations of these rebels, although there have been reports that some of the bodies were allegedly wearing both ELN and FARC insignias.

The video would then cut to a senior police officer being harrassed by microphones and journalists as he attempts to go out of the Police Station.

"We neither confirm nor deny ELN or FARC involvement in this attack, we have yet to identify that. We will release a statement soon enough- Now, will you please let me get into my car.

The feed would then cut to a shot of picture frames, candles, and flowers on the asphalt while grieving families mourn the loss of their kin.

Unfortunately, six Civilians have been killed by the attack, with 2 more in critical condition. Here we have Eladio Reinaldo Pinto, who was among the many people injured during the attack.

"So tell me, Reinaldo, what happened exactly?"

"Well, I was... I was walking down the road, I've just bought some groceries for my family to eat. I turned left and I see these armed men with masks, and they were wearing some sort of army uniform. I usually take that road down so I went ahead and made my way. There was this police station nearby so I thought that... That I would be safe, you know? Then there was this truck that came barrelling through the street."

Reinaldo would attempt to illustrate the scene using his hands.

"Then all of the sudden, BANG! A huge explosion. I was thrown to the wall hard, and I felt I was almost going to die. I opened my eyes and see the truck- which was now burning- and then I hear guns being fired. My father, being ex-military, taught me that I should find cover immediately, and so I did. I hid in an alleyway nearby, as I see these men assault the Police station. I ran to find some help as if I could recall correctly, there were some people lying on the ground too. I blacked out soon after, but I didn't really know the severity of my situation."

Reinaldo would then point to a stitched wound on the back of his forehead, showing it to the camera. It wasn't gruesome, but it wasn't a nice thing to see.

"Paramedics saw me almost immediately, so I have God to thank for that. They said chunks of concrete came flying to me and a metal piece came close to hitting my brain, so I got hurt pretty bad. They said I would be dead if I would have been found just mere minutes later."

Colombian Police have just told me that they have 3 of the Rebels apprehended, and are now in their custody. These rebels have been placed under special watch in the San José Hospital, while they receive treatment for their wounds. Truly, this attack has shaken the core of this nation, clearly stating that these Rebels would stop at nothing to topple the government. While the Colombian Government has not responded as of the moment, a retaliation would surely be coming,

A shot of the Colombian flag illuminated by a nearby floodlight below would be shown on the screen.

Colombia mourns for those who have lost their lives today. This has been Señal Colombia, Everything we can be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89