STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Colombia]: Message to Brazil

Jul 8, 2018
236px-Coat_of_arms_of_Colombia.svg.png

President Romero,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to establish further diplomatic relations between our two nations. We are nations that are important in the future of South American affairs, and it would only be right to establish proper relations between our two countries. Whether we do this by phone, or by an in person meeting, it does not matter to me. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
President Juan Manuel Santos

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
President Romero, a lit Cohiba stuck in the left corner of his mouth, checking reports on the joint military exercise with *****.

He opens the letter and reads it over twice. He pours himself a his third tumbler of Johnny Walker Blue of the evening, on the rocks. he punches a button on his ever increasingly looking space age phone.

"Yes, Mr. President?"

"Encrypt a phone call to the President of Venezuela, please. And I want a coke and a Chivito, extra egg and spicy."

"Right away, Mr. President. I will have the kitchen staff whip something up for you ASAP."

"Obliged."

A few moments later, kitchen staff are ushered into the Presidential den bearing the fruits of their labor, a giant Chivito and some fries and more ice for the President's tumblr. Also joined by Defense Minister Osacr DeSilva, the President's lifelong friend who starts digging into the beloved Uruguayan sandwich.

"Oscar, had I known you were coming I would have just ordered three, you fat oaf."

Then, a call is patched through.

Phone encryption is secure. You may be able to speak to the Venezuelan President as soon as you want.

President Romero picks up the phone and puts it to his ear.

"President Santos, please. This is President Romero of Brazil."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II