STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: August

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 23/06/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Commonwealth of New Zealand] Message to Empire of Japan

basedcnt

GA Member
May 24, 2024
1716558684893-png.7586

Private - Secured

Recipient: Minister of Foreign Affairs Miyamoto Su, Empire of Japan < Tokugawa >
Sender: Minister of Foreign Affairs Hon. Phil Goff < mfa@mfat.nz.gov >
Date: 8 August 2004
Subject: Communication between New Zealand and Japan

Greetings Minister Miyamoto,

Congratulations on Japan's recent re-introduction to the world stage. I recognize the demanding nature of your responsibilities on the global diplomatic stage.

New Zealand and Japan share a longstanding history of collaboration and friendship, marked by mutual respect and understanding. An example includes the historical connections like the cultural exchanges between Japanese and Māori communities.

In light of this history, I extend an invitation for a delegation from Japan to visit Wellington for diplomatic discussions. These talks present an opportunity to solidify our bilateral relations and explore avenues for further cooperation. New Zealand is particularly interested in expanding economic ties with Japan and exploring opportunities for collaboration in various sectors, including technology, nuclear energy, and sustainable development.

Furthermore, I propose a meeting between yourself and myself to discuss our partnership. This meeting will serve as a basis to exchange ideas and explore areas where our countries can work together for mutual benefit. We are eager to explore possibilities for trade agreements, investment opportunities, and cultural exchanges that will strengthen the bond between our nations.

I anticipate the positive outcomes that our strengthened cooperation will yield and look forward to working closely with you and your Mninistry to advance our shared interests.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am confident that our collaboration will bring about great results for both New Zealand and Japan.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Phil Goff, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Commonwealth of New Zealand

Tokugawa

GA Member
Jun 10, 2024

240px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

外務省

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
大日本帝國
Empire of Japan

From: Her Excellency Su Miyamoto, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Japan
To: His Excellency Phil Goff, Minister of Foreign Affairs of New Zealand basedcnt

Classification: Confidential
Encryption: Camellia 128 Bit Block Size 128 Bit Key Size 18 Rounds

Subject: Re: Communication between New Zealand and Japan

Your Excellency,

Thank you for you message, considering our shared history and reliance on the Pacific Ocean for our economies positive relations between Tokyo and Wellington are always important to Her Imperial Majesty's Government.

As such I gladly accept your invitation and will instruct His Excellency Yoshirou Morimoto, the Japanese Ambassador to New Zealand, to meet with your Office at your earliest opportunity to discuss the proposed topics.

Due to our current situation and other commitments I cannot currently travel to New Zealand but will be happy to accept your invitation as well once things quiet down. In the meantime Ambassador Morimoto speaks with the authority of the Empress.

Kind regards,
Su Miyamoto

basedcnt

GA Member
May 24, 2024
1716558684893-png.7586

Private - Secured

Recipient: Minister of Foreign Affairs Miyamoto Su, Empire of Japan < Tokugawa wa >
Sender: Minister of Foreign Affairs Hon. Phil Goff < mfa@mfat.nz.gov >
Date: 9 August 2004
Subject: Communication between New Zealand and Japan

Thank you for your reply. We anticipate the Ambassador's contact, and understand your personal and governmental position.

If this is suitable, Ambassador Yoshirou may meet me on the 11th of this month, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office at 195 Lambton Quay, Wellington, between 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM. We will discuss relations more then.

I look forward to your eventual visit.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Phil Goff, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Commonwealth of New Zealand

Tokugawa

GA Member
Jun 10, 2024
The Embassy of Japan in New Zealand would confirm the date and time of the appointment, on the agreed upon date and time a black Lexus LS would stop in front of the Embassy building. Once is stopped the driver would step out and open one of the back doors to allow the Ambassador to step out. The driver would then return to his car and follow any instructions provided for parking. Yoshirou then would walk into the Ministry building, abiding by any security precautions, and introduce himself at the front desk.

basedcnt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tokugawa