STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Concern regarding to roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5

Hello Admins & Mods,

I came across few evidence regarding to one particular roleplayer. This roleplayer seems to have personal grudge about his nation and against myself. I don't have any personal issues with this roleplayer and according to MN, when a roleplayers transfers to a new nation either full or dead transfer. In this case, I did dead transfer most of my life at MN. I enjoy my roleplay and I feel I did and made a mistake while roleplaying Brazil last year 2017. I still don't understand why this roleplayer having this personal grudge regarding his territory at OOC and his president. I am sorry that I made a delay on reporting this matter. Again My IC work doesn't influence Real and OOC matters. This roleplayer has reached out to me once regarding to IC incident to Discord, on that time, (Evidence 2) I blocked him on discord and I never contacted with him. I highlighted two evidences 1 & 2. I again feel that everyone should have fair and neutral gameplay. I think this is metagame. Please review at your convenience and let me know if there is anything else that I can reach out to you.

Thank you,

Sumit

Evidence #1.PNG

Attachments

• Evidence #2.PNG
    Evidence #2.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 33

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hi Sumit,

I believe that Moe has been spoken to before about mixing his in-character and out-of-character actions. Regarding his post, since MN-history can continue to exist he reserves the right to be angered IC about the sale of certain provinces. However as you did a dead transfer to Taiwan, your government has no connection with your previous one when you played as Brazil. So there are no former Brazilian government members hiding in Taiwan.
As for the Discord message, the IC actions of his government are justified as Taiwan did support Sweden, who became an enemy of Brazil.

While he can continue his IC hatred to Taiwan, it has to remain justified by the in-character events that take place on the forum. Since he only states it as a suspicion it falls into a rather grey area. While we can deem his government hates Taiwan for supporting Sweden in the conflict, they should have no reason to believe that Taiwan is hiding the former Brazilian administration.

Furthermore Moe has been messaged that he requires and in-character reason to suspect Taiwan for hosting the former Brazilian leaders. So he should no longer continue with that line of rp, if he does please submit a support ticket and we will draft a rp notice.

Please also contact us if there is further issues on the Discord between you and Moe.

Regards,
Dutchy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa