STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Congo|Message to the Global Assembly

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Clark Stone ( Dutchy )

Subject: GA Membership

CC:

Greetings! The Imperial State of the Congo is looking to join the Global Assembly as a member-state. We believe that international diplomacy and interaction with the international community are essential for the growth of the Congo. We hope you will accept us into your esteemed organization.

Best Regards,
Marini Okereke, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
MORecipent : Marini Okereke, Minister of Foreign Affairs
MOSubject : Membership Enquiry
MOCc : —
MOClassification : [C1] SECURE

Marini Okereke, ( Kelly the Mad )

Thank you for your enquiry into joining the Global Assembly. Your email was referred to my office only recently, so please accept my sincerest apologies for failing to respond sooner. We have received an exceptionally high volume of correspondence over the winter, which has made it difficult to give the more complex emails the time they require. As part of the membership process, we have certain requirements which must be met prior to your nation's ascension to the status of member-state. To achieve that status, your government must ratify the following treaties, conventions and agreements :

We require a signature by the Head of State or Minister for Foreign Affairs as proof of your conviction to faithfully perform and carry out the stipulations contained therein. Upon confirmation that these have been properly ratified, we shall welcome your nation as a member-state and host a Congolese delegation at our campus in The Hague.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
With the power invested in me as the Emperor of the Congo,
I hereby approve of and officially make myself and by extension
my nation signatories of all aforementioned treaties, conventions,
and agreements.

Yours truly,
Emperor Omari Gowon,
Imperial State of the Congo

Hollie