STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CONGO] E-Mail to the French

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: French President ( Zak )
Subject: Use of airfields & Purchase of Dassault Aviation, SS France
CC: ---

President. It is good to finally reach out to the great nation of France. We have long awaited a stable government to communicate with, and I feel that now is the best time. First in our list of important matters is securing access to an airfield in the south of your country as a refueling point for Congolese aircraft carrying humanitarian supplies and personnel to Haiti. The country is out of the range of our aircraft, however if we were able to stop over in France we would be able to easily aid the Haitians as best as possible. This would include thousands of tons of humanitarian aid as well as many doctors and police force to bolster the tragically struck Haitian government.

In addition to this, we are looking to purchase a 51% stake in the Dassault Aviation company. Under this agreement, France would maintain its ability to construct all Dassault Aviation products.

Finally, We are looking to purchase several ships of the France ocean liner class, as laid down in 1960.

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of France
ENCRYPTED

Dear Muhammed Onwudiwe,

I would like to thank you for your kind remarks. At this present time, my country will not be hosting other militaries from across the world, this is a policy that I set out in my election manifesto, we will however support the efforts of the Congo in other areas if the French government does put boots on the ground in Haiti to support their local people. I will pass on this information to the Ministry of Defence who will be in touch if we do decide to send medical units to the country.

I will put your request to the Ministry of Defence about the France ocean liner class and they will contact you in the coming days about a price as they will have to determine an export price. I can however kindly deny your request to buy the majority rights to Dassault Aviation.

Regards,
Marine Le Pen
President of France
French Republic

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Marine Le Pen (Zak)
Subject: RE:
CC: ---

It is a shame about Dassault Aviation. I was wondering if you have determined a price for the France class ocean liner yet? Depending on the price, we may be willing to purchase between 5 and 15 of these ships.

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The email would reach the office of Marine Le Pen who simply read the message and discarded it into her junk mail, this was of course done in secrecy whilst she snacked over lunch. She continued on with her official duties as the President of France and attending to other meetings and emails.

Kelly the Mad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa